GroceryPantryKirkland Signature
Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles

Kirkland Signature Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles

by Kirkland Signature

From the harvested hearts of fresh blue agave plants, this natural & organic sweetener can be used in all of your favorite foods, sauces, and drinks.

Organic, Natural Sweetener

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles!
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
Kirkland Signature Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles uploaded by Iris C.
Purchased at: Costco
Buena opción Kirkland Signature Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles lo uso en mis tes, cafés y cualquier bebida que necesite un poco de dulzura frío o caliente puedes comprarlo en Costco.
Emily Y.
Strongsville, OH
Kirkland Signature Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles uploaded by Emily Y.
Purchased at: Costco
If you are looking of an organic ween off of sugar I suggest trying Organic Blue Agave. I get mine from costco in packs of two, and it is most affordable from there. I have replaced it in my coffee, tea, and baking. Even breads. It is sweet so you won't use much. It is essentially an All Purpose sweetener, and is a syrup consistency.
Katarzyna P.
Jupiter
Purchased at: Costco
If you're looking for agave syrup. Blue agave is the way to go. I like Kirkland brand because it's so much cheaper than buying agave at regular grocery store. Being organic is additional plus, whenever I can I buy organic for my health and health of the farms.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
Kirkland Signature Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles uploaded by Miranda S.
Purchased at: Costco
Very tasty alternative to sugar. I use this mostly in hot teas or my coffee, but it can be used in just about anything. It’s nice and sweet, and doesn’t have any artificial taste to it. It’s average price, and a good value
Mary R.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Costco
We have this on hand at home -great deal, great taste, great for baking needs. Great deal at Costco
Angela  G.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Costco
Would definitely buy again to sweeten my tea . Great substitute for sugar. I will no longer use sugar to sweeten my tea this is healthier and taste better.
Cindy C.
saint benedict, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
If you never tried Agave you need to this is all I use in my tea now it’s a good sweetener and taste really good so buy some and try it you will love it
Lindsey D.
Jamaica
Purchased at: Amazon
It had a natural sweet taste with just organic nectar as the only ingredient. It is good to be used as a substitute for honey or sugar in my tea. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a healthy alternative!
Ashley  R.
Elk Grove, CA
Kirkland Signature Organic Blue Agave 36 oz two bottles uploaded by Ashley  R.
Purchased at: Costco
Be careful! It has added sugars! I added it to plain tea and it tasted off. I looked at the ingredients list on the box of tea and the agave and realized they have fake sugars and aspartame in them, along with many other Costco items! Including the Kirkland’s bottled Diet Green Teas!
Paola H.
San Diego, CA
Great taste, it is not too sweet, I like to add to my pancakes and smoothies. It is super convenient to get 2 at Costco because I really use it like everyday

Looking for your answer?