Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count

by Kirkland Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count!
Peoria
Pretty  Basic  for a microwave popcorn.  I would personally want more butter on the popcorn.  I would say there is better alternatives,  I think this  Is fine if you have a craving. I've only eaten these at work.  Overall satisfied,  But like I said there is better popcorn.
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Costco
This popcorn is better than the other brands - hands down! I picked this up mostly bc of the price and bulk amount and have fallen in love with this popcorn! Seriously / if you are a member of Costco or know someone who is get them to get you some of this if you are a popcorn lover!!
Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: Costco
If I could give this product a negative rating I absolutely would. And my biggest piece of advice to you is that if this is something you buy, STOP and if you’re thinking about buying it- DON’T! Last night I popped myself a bag and as I was eating it I found a freaking ROCK in my popcorn. A ROCK. Please be careful if you chose to continue consuming this product. Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count
Shenandoah , VA
This is by far my favorite brand of popcorn! It has the right amount of everything and doesnt taste fake like some brands can tend to do. The value pack is a really great deal and comes in really handy for sleepovers, parties, and a snack happy family!
To be honest I was hesitant when I popped my first bag - it's butter flavored but the popcorn looked very white compared to other butter popcorns that are yellow. I was very wrong! This popcorn has a GREAT just-right buttery taste, isn't greasy, and great portion!

My friends and I LOVE snacking on popcorn while we watch tv so the Kirkland box is perfect for us. It's such a great deal too, 44 bags for around $11.. can't beat it. Lasts us way longer than buying the individual 3-pack boxes at the grocery store!

Baton Rouge, LA
Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count uploaded by Thanh B.
Purchased at: Costco
Best deal and tasty! Yum!! My baby cousin love this popcorn. About $10 for 44 bags? Yes, please. We always have a bowl of this for movie night and it’s smell so good. I don’t think I’ll go back to another brands ♥️
Purchased at: Costco
I buy this for our office. Cannot beat the price and it has just the right amount of butter—most microwave popcorn seems to either not have enough or be drenched. Everyone loves it....until someone burns a bag and then we hate it 😆
Amherstview, ON
We love this popcorn! My son was recently diagnosed with type 1diabetes and this is his go to snack. He eats a bag every night. Not only is the carb count low it has great taste. This is the number 1 staple in our house.
Sagle, ID
My husband and I love this popcorn. We bought it in January and thought it would last forever since it is so big. We loved it so much though that it was gone quite quickly. Ot has a delicious butterybtaste without being too greasy. It pops perfectly in 2min and 15seconds.
You would think that when buying a box of 44 bags of popcorn for around $10, there would some compromise in flavor. This was not my experience with this brand! This popcorn is perfectly buttery and salty. It is great for an afternoon snack.

Looking for your answer?