Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count!
gissele A.
Los Angeles
Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count uploaded by gissele A.
Purchased at: Costco
Such a great snack!!! I love popcorn & if you’re feeling hungry & don’t know what to eat ? get popcorn !! the box comes with so much & each bag has so much popcorn!! definitely recommend for everyone
Karan B.
Elk Grove, CA
Purchased at: Costco
It’s lightly buttered and you can get 99% of the bag popped at 2 minutes. The size is excellent along with the price. Great brand product. Relatively healthy as it’s low calorie. I highly recommend purchasing it!
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count uploaded by Thanh B.
Purchased at: Costco
Best deal and tasty! Yum!! My baby cousin love this popcorn. About $10 for 44 bags? Yes, please. We always have a bowl of this for movie night and it’s smell so good. I don’t think I’ll go back to another brands ♥️
Natalie G.
Purchased at: Costco
I am very sensitive to microwave popcorn and this is the only brand that I can eat without it having a negative reaction, it is so much better than having to pop my popcorn on the stove
Jessie S.
Greenville
Kirkland brand microwave popcorn is a a great deal.  The flavor is comparable to other name brands, but the value is amazing.  44 bags of popcorn for around $10 or so.  Sometimes they have it on sale too.  It will last you such a long time!  The popcorn is buttery without being greasy, and really tastes good.  I highly reccommend.
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count uploaded by Mariam T.
One of my kids favorite snacks for summer night or movie nights, honestly the whole family we like it! Taste amazing yummy.. highly recommend it.
Julia S.
Saint Helens, OR
Purchased at: Costco
This is a frequent purchase for our family. The large pack lasts a very long time. Everyone enjoys popcorn with games and movies. It’s a healthy, tasty snack. The price is awesome compared to your local stores. Definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Purchased at: Costco
This is the BEST microwave popcorn. Honestly, I think there's some kind of magic secret because this stuff is just perfect. Not too buttery, not too salty. It's just right! Sometimes I add a little more salt if I am I'm a "salty" mood. This is the only popcorn I buy now. Plus, it's totally worth it because it will last forever. You won't worry about running out.
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Costco
This popcorn is better than the other brands - hands down! I picked this up mostly bc of the price and bulk amount and have fallen in love with this popcorn! Seriously / if you are a member of Costco or know someone who is get them to get you some of this if you are a popcorn lover!!
Fayth F.
Shenandoah, VA
This is by far my favorite brand of popcorn! It has the right amount of everything and doesnt taste fake like some brands can tend to do. The value pack is a really great deal and comes in really handy for sleepovers, parties, and a snack happy family!

Looking for your answer?