HealthWellnessImmune SupportKirkland Signature
Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Chewable Vitamin C protects the body's cells from potential oxidative damage and enhances the immune system. Chewable tablets are frequently used by individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets!
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cuando tomas vitaminas cómo estás crees que no hacen nada por ti pero en realidad si la hacen créanme aunque no se siente la diferencia te mantienen saludable además tiene un sabor rico y fácil de consumir.
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family and I take vitamin C daily. We took this supplement in addition to a daily multivitamin prior to and throughout the pandemic. It has a great flavor, no aftertaste, and keeps us healthy! I always recommend vitamin C to others!
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great flavored chewable vitamin C tablets. Very reasonably priced at Costco. I always like to have vitamin C in the home to take on a regular basis to support the immune system. These seem to have the right amount of vitamin C that we need but of course I'm not a doctor.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I love all Kirkland vitamins and this is my favorite with a close follow by their melatonin. If your looking for a great immune support as well as a great son care add in then I recommend these vitamin c chews, they taste great!! I will definitely buy again once my bulk runs low lol
Crystal L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets uploaded by Crystal L.
These tablets are my favorite way to get in that vitamin C. The flavor is great and would recommend to those that lack vitamin C. Easy to take and flavorful
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets uploaded by Jessie C.
Purchased at: Costco
During these times, so many things are out of stock like my regular orange juice. This is a great alternative for when I can’t find juice in stock or I just can’t get into the store. It’s a big bottle thanks to Costco so it’ll last a long time. It’s cheap and inexpensive. It’s a bit on the sour side so if you’re sensitive to that then maybe invest in a non-chewable tablet or those fizzers tabs.
Annabell P.
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets uploaded by Annabell P.
These vitamins are really good. Any time we need to give my little brother some vitamins, he is willing to eat these. He's never done that before.
Lexi B.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
I love getting these tablets from Costco they are a great orange flavor, dissolve nicely, and I know I'm getting my vitamin C. I take one with lunch and one with dinner. The 500 takes care of me for almost a whole year
Roberto C.
Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I liked it for the first week but after that it started being difficult to consume because of the strong taste! Even if you swallow it down you still keep the taste for a while!
Lihan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They don't taste horrible but also it's too orange-y. I think it's very good bang for it's buck but my least favorite thing about it is that I took all my vitamins in a plastic bag for travel and the vitamin C kinda just exploded it like stuck to everything and melted. None of the other vitamins did this so I was super confused.

Looking for your answer?