Kirkland Signature Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets uploaded by Jadid M.Kirkland Signature Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets uploaded by Annabell P.Kirkland Signature Kirkland Vitamin C (500 mg), 500-Count, Tangy Orange, Chewable Tablets uploaded by Annabell P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #16 in Vitamin C

Kirkland Chewable Vitamin C protects the body's cells from potential oxidative damage and enhances the immune system. Chewable tablets are frequently used by individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets. see more...

Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are surprisingly delicious. I remember my Mom buying this brand when I was younger and my siblings and I would always ask to take two instead of one. That being said, keep these up and away from your kids. Vitamins won’t be a battle anymore but it’s better safe than sorry.
Johnée L.
I am supposed to take these regularly, but I don't. When I feel like I am getting sick I pop 2-4 of them and feel better the next day! I always have these on hand!
Luz C.
Kansas City, KS
Honestly I hate oranges and I hate swallowing huge pills. I used to get way more sick before I started using these. In replacement of talking a huge pill or chewing a chalky flavor buy these instead cause honestly it's a orange squeezed into a tiny tablet. I don't know if it's just me but you also get this tangy sour taste but definitely worth the buy and they just help with not getting so ill. Find it at Costco, a lot for a fair price.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Delicioius, good for you, and easy to give kids. I love this and it comes in big bottles with 500 tablets, ergo it won't run out for a good time. I like that I get my daily vitamin dose and it taste good unlike other vitamins. i can even smash it and add it too my water which makes it taste light and citrus-y.
Carolyn D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Vitamin C is just a great thing to have in your medicine cabinet. Support the immune system and promote antioxidant activity. The Costco brand and size is a great value. I will buy again when we run out.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
If you need more vitamin C in your life this is definitely the one to take! It tastes good and there are so many. Doesn't leave a weird after taste like some of the swallowing versions of vitamin c! Chewable vitamins are my favorite kind to take!
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
These are great for kids and big kids who hate pills lol. Keeps us from being sick all the time. We have asthma and allergies so we try to avoid colds that usually lead to rsv/ upper respiratory infections.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
I take 2 of these daily! Easy to chew and the taste just tastes like an orange powdered candy. Would recommend to add to your daily vitamins to fend off sickness.
Jessica O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this brand. They are really yummy although some of them can be really tangy. We always use them everyday whether sick or not. I have a low immune system so I have to take them.
Annabell P.
These vitamins are really good. Any time we need to give my little brother some vitamins, he is willing to eat these. He's never done that before.