BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

USDA Organic No-Salt Seasoning 14.5 oz Organic No-Salt Seasoning 14.5 oz see more...

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Why such bad reviews guy? No I love this seasoning for almost everything! My stepmom showed it to me & I never went back. It has just enough of a bit of everything good in it. Smells & tastes amazing. It flavors everything so great. I love love love how it has no salt in it so I can put as much as I want in it to give it some good flavor without over salting it like other salt added things. I can solely concentrate on the different herbs in here. This is great for soups, pasta, pasta sauce, pizza, hamburger patties, turkey burgers, chicken, meats, anything.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this no-salt seasoning for my brussel sprouts dish, and it was nice. Lots of herbs, but the flavoring is more bland than I expected, so I do have to add more than I want.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This is an okay seasoning. I like that it doesn't have salt. It's best with chicken or turkey; more mild flavored meat. It smells good like stuffing though.
Kaylin L.
I like this seasoning . its not my favorite because it doesn't taste that good but its not the worst. i like the fact that theres no salt.
Julie P.
Gatineau
I LOVE this seasoning! Our costco no longer carries it and I was sad to see it go! It is great for veggie dips (mixed with plain yogurt), fish, marinades -you name it! It contains spices, dried veggies (red bell pepper, garlic etc). Awesome salt free mix
Carly G.
I like that this seasoning is salt free. However, that is about all I like about it. It does not seem to create much flavor at all.