BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

USDA Organic No-Salt Seasoning 14.5 oz Organic No-Salt Seasoning 14.5 oz see more...

Lisa M.
I used this no-salt seasoning for my brussel sprouts dish, and it was nice. Lots of herbs, but the flavoring is more bland than I expected, so I do have to add more than I want.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This is an okay seasoning. I like that it doesn't have salt. It's best with chicken or turkey; more mild flavored meat. It smells good like stuffing though.
Kaylin L.
I like this seasoning . its not my favorite because it doesn't taste that good but its not the worst. i like the fact that theres no salt.
Julie P.
Gatineau
I LOVE this seasoning! Our costco no longer carries it and I was sad to see it go! It is great for veggie dips (mixed with plain yogurt), fish, marinades -you name it! It contains spices, dried veggies (red bell pepper, garlic etc). Awesome salt free mix
Carly G.
I like that this seasoning is salt free. However, that is about all I like about it. It does not seem to create much flavor at all.