Kirkland Signature Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola uploaded by Marianna R.Kirkland Signature Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola uploaded by Sheila A.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #63 in Granola

Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola see more...

Photos (2)
Tanah T.
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
I use to buy my granola cereal from Walmart but it was killing my pocket and the box wouldn't last long at all! Now I buy this brand from Costco. Tastes amazing. Lasts longer and way cheaper than Walmart's option for granola cereal. I buy at least 5 boxes every time I go.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!! I eat oatmeal everyday of my life and i put this on top of it, otherwise i won't eat my oatmeal 😂 also i add Sugar free syrup. Do it! You won't regret it.
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I've tried it several times . Excellent taste and consistency. I add a bit of it to yogurt with fruit and it's a great breakfast. Taste good and is healthy!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really enjoy this with my plain Greek yogurt and blueberries. The best part about this granola is that you can also eat it as a cereal basically.
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
If there's only one thing I need at Costco it's going to be this. Good quality, good price and worth the trip. Who doesn't need eggs?:)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this granola, I purchased it at Costco! I got a huge quantity of yummy, organic granola at a great price. I love it on top of coconut yogurt or with almond milk.
Carissa  D.
Carissa D.
I found this cereal on sale. So I was pretty excited. However, I was disappointed. It was not as good as I expected. It actually tastes like a cheap cereal.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
Perfect granola to add to my yogurt. I only wish it was a little more clustery so I could grab some as a snack, but tastes great!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Seymour, TN
Great granola for the value! Yummy just plain, or in cereal or yogurt. It's so healthy for you. Great to put in a sandwich Baggie for a snack.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Madison Hts, MI
This is my all time favorite granola! It's nutty and crunchy with nothing to dessert-like added in- just the way I like it- and the slightly peanut buttery taste is fantastic!