GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealKirkland Signature
Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola

Kirkland Signature Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola!
Anna Y.
Perfect granola to add to my yogurt. I only wish it was a little more clustery so I could grab some as a snack, but tastes great!
Elizabeth K.
Portland, OR
I’m not a huge granola fan, but this stuff is addictive! Not only does it pretty healthy ( the variety I got from Costco has probiotics in it) but it tastes amazing and makes a great snack. Also tastes amazing with yoghurt as a parfait.
Kmeg B.
Loma Linda
We go through a lot of this - my husband loves it. Has a nice flavor and keeps you full. Has nice [email protected] but not too sweet flavor. Good on yogurt with fresh fruit. Good price!
Marianna R.
Katy, TX
I've tried it several times . Excellent taste and consistency. I add a bit of it to yogurt with fruit and it's a great breakfast. Taste good and is healthy!
Laura C.
Sherman oaks , CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!! I eat oatmeal everyday of my life and i put this on top of it, otherwise i won't eat my oatmeal 😂 also i add Sugar free syrup. Do it! You won't regret it.
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
I use to buy my granola cereal from Walmart but it was killing my pocket and the box wouldn't last long at all! Now I buy this brand from Costco. Tastes amazing. Lasts longer and way cheaper than Walmart's option for granola cereal. I buy at least 5 boxes every time I go.
Lauren S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really enjoy this with my plain Greek yogurt and blueberries. The best part about this granola is that you can also eat it as a cereal basically.
Sheila A.
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola uploaded by Sheila A.
If there's only one thing I need at Costco it's going to be this. Good quality, good price and worth the trip. Who doesn't need eggs?:)
Rachel D.
San Antonio, TX
Great granola for the value! Yummy just plain, or in cereal or yogurt. It's so healthy for you. Great to put in a sandwich Baggie for a snack.
Kelly P.
Madison Hts, MI
This is my all time favorite granola! It's nutty and crunchy with nothing to dessert-like added in- just the way I like it- and the slightly peanut buttery taste is fantastic!

Looking for your answer?