Kirkland Signature Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola uploaded by Sheila A.Kirkland Signature Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola uploaded by Marianna R.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #59 in Granola

Kirkland Organic Ancient Grains Granola see more...

Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
I use to buy my granola cereal from Walmart but it was killing my pocket and the box wouldn't last long at all! Now I buy this brand from Costco. Tastes amazing. Lasts longer and way cheaper than Walmart's option for granola cereal. I buy at least 5 boxes every time I go.
Laura C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!! I eat oatmeal everyday of my life and i put this on top of it, otherwise i won't eat my oatmeal ­čśé also i add Sugar free syrup. Do it! You won't regret it.
Anna Y.
Perfect granola to add to my yogurt. I only wish it was a little more clustery so I could grab some as a snack, but tastes great!
Sheila A.
If there's only one thing I need at Costco it's going to be this. Good quality, good price and worth the trip. Who doesn't need eggs?:)
Marianna R.
Katy, TX
I've tried it several times . Excellent taste and consistency. I add a bit of it to yogurt with fruit and it's a great breakfast. Taste good and is healthy!
Lauren S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really enjoy this with my plain Greek yogurt and blueberries. The best part about this granola is that you can also eat it as a cereal basically.
Kelly P.
Madison Hts, MI
This is my all time favorite granola! It's nutty and crunchy with nothing to dessert-like added in- just the way I like it- and the slightly peanut buttery taste is fantastic!
Carissa  D.
I found this cereal on sale. So I was pretty excited. However, I was disappointed. It was not as good as I expected. It actually tastes like a cheap cereal.
Cassidy L.
Orland Park, IL
This granola is fantastic and great quality. Even my four year old gobbles it up! Its so tasty and great for you.
Rachel D.
78240
Great granola for the value! Yummy just plain, or in cereal or yogurt. It's so healthy for you. Great to put in a sandwich Baggie for a snack.