Kirkland Signature Kirkland In Shell Pistachios uploaded by Nka k.Kirkland Signature Kirkland In Shell Pistachios uploaded by Carina P.Kirkland Signature Kirkland In Shell Pistachios uploaded by Rea A.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #61 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland In Shell Pistachios see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love having this pistachios at home because it's a great source of protein.
Specially because I'm vegetarian I need all the protein I can get.
The pistachios are definitely better than any other company.
So I would definitely buy more.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
Love these pistachios. They tastes so good with just enough salty flavor. I buy them at Costco. Really good price and taste delicious. It doesn’t compare to any other brand. I use it for a quick snack and as a topping for my salads and ice cream. Love it! Feels you up quickly.
Lynda F.
Scottsdale
This is the best pistachios for the price that I have found! There’s plenty of them and they’re always fresh. I love having to crack open the shelves to get the pistachio I Buy them on a regular basis
fam s.
visalia, CA
These are so great! My whole family loves it. It is still a little pricey compared to some name brands. But I still choose Kirkland just that it’s maybe a dollar cheaper.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora, CA
There’s no better place to buy pistachios than Costco. Very healthy in moderation. Yes met my expectations. Especially in price. Totally affordable if bought at Costco. Costco is the best place to purchase nuts Kirkland Signature Kirkland In Shell Pistachios🥜
Lauren S.
I don’t eat pistachios but several members of my family do and whenever I go to costco everyone always requests I pick these up for them! A large quantity for the fair price you pay - especially compared to the cost of other “brand name” pistachios.
Elena F.
This is probably the cheapest you can get pistachios because they're so expensive they're super high-quality definitely delicious and addicting and I believe they're healthy for you because they're high in proteins so I recommend everyone to try them
Bint A.
I love these pistachios. I can eat a whole bag at once. They are so sweet and salty and just the perfect pistachio. I also like that almost all of them are easy to open. I would recommend them to anyone who likes pistachios.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These are the best! Best bang for your buck to since pistachios aren't cheap! I've never had issues with this brand and some of the horror stories you hear about this kind of nut (no dead bugs or worms, no rotten nuts)
Anitta c.
Pistachos are my favorite nut have a delicious flavor this product meet all my expectation because you only need try and feel the delicious taste is only pistacho with natural ingredients and I couldn't add norhing because are simply delicious
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I haven't. Wouldn't you want preshelled pistachios? I think that would save a lot of time...
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
Has anyone used these for baking purposes?
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
are the nuts a good size