Kirkland Signature Kirkland In Shell Pistachios uploaded by Carina P.Kirkland Signature Kirkland In Shell Pistachios uploaded by Rea A.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #76 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland In Shell Pistachios see more...

• I haven't. Wouldn't you want preshelled pistachios? I think that ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used these for baking purposes?3 Answers
Jana D.
Jana D.
Foodie Expert
I'm realizing as I'm sitting here writing reviews that I really do love nuts! And what's funny to me is how I tend to lean towards a certain brand for each nut, and they're all different! Pistachios are a favorite of mine...not just as a nut but as a general snack and flavor (pistachio ice cream, anyone?!) When I go to Costco I always stock up on their pistachios. For some reason they taste the best to me, and the price is right given the amount you get. I actually enjoy all of the Kirkland brand nuts, but the pistachios are the best flavor and best value out there.
Christine A.
Christine A.
I love how this is a big bag of pistachios. Its one of the peanuts I'm not allergic too. I think its about $20 per bag in Costco. My mom likes how the bag says "California" on it so when we visit family or friends from different states or country we give them some as a thank you and they love it! Some of my friends would just open it right when I give it to them and they can't stop eating it. I would definitely buy this product over and over and tell my family and friends to buy some also.
NC S.
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
Got these from Costco through a friend who has membership for $18. Excellent quality and right amount of salted. Compared to the earlier batch of pistachios we had (which were from "wonderful" brand), these are bigger in size and taste far more crunchy. I had seen the prices $30+ on amazon few days back but at the time of writing this review, I saw price as $22. So if you are someone not having Costco Membership then getting it from here is a good option for some more amount.
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
I found this very large bag (4 pounds) of Kirkland Signature California Pistachios at my local warehouse store and I couldn't resist. Mmmmmm. Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts. And they have some health benefits too, or at least that's what I tell myself as they go into the shopping cart. These pistachios are excellent. Lightly salted. Nice and fresh. Good roasted flavor. What more could you ask for in a healthy snack? This huge bag won't last long.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
We have actual Kirkland free standing stores out here! they have great quality products there and all products with the Kirkland name are known for the best in quality. These shell pistachios are tasty, they are whole pistachios, and with the price point, this was exciting for me because pistachios can be pricey. These are non expensive and flavorful. Kirkland is also picked up by me at Sam's Club! Quality and quantity! a win win for you and me!
Chino N.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Foodie Expert
From our trees to your hearts, we take great care to ensure that Wonderful Pistachios are of the highest quality. From growing to harvesting to roasting and packing - we control the entire process. We believe this makes for the best quality and best tasting pistachios. Roasted to perfection with just a touch of salt, Wonderful Pistachios are great for snacking and entertaining.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Foodie Expert
Pistachios are a favorite in my house, so when a bag comes home from Costco it doesn't last very long! There are only 4 of us but everyone of us love them. Every once in awhile you will get one that isn't split at all and it's impossible to open it, but for the most part they are all split and you can just keep going and going on the bag!! haha
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Manteca, CA
Pistachios are my absolute weakness. When you first put one in your mouth you get a nice salty taste. It's not to much seasoning but it's also not to less seasoning. Although this brand can be a little pricey it's absolutely worth it. For a 3lb bag at my local Costco I can get it for $18.99. If you haven't tried this I really do recommend them.
Leanne T.
Leanne T.
Castle Rock, CO
Great value and great nuts. Pistachios are a great tasting and healthy snack. Kircklands brand offers them at a great price compared to other brands and the taste just as good if not better then others out there. The packagin can be a challenge as its b one big bag so I find it necessary to put them in another container after opening.
Alice L.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used these for baking purposes?
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I haven't. Wouldn't you want preshelled pistachios? I think that would save a lot of time...