Kirkland Signature
Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (15 LB)

by Kirkland Signature

How do these rate to other macadamia nuts?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB) uploaded by Stacy S.
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
I love eating nuts for snacks. Macadamia nuts are awesome! I love how Costco has a value size container of these. These nuts taste great with sea salt added. These are affordable and I will definitely purchase them in the future!
mana J.
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
I eat a lot of macadamia nuts so just size is perfect for me in last me a good amount of time I I think this is brand of nuts is pretty good and these are really delicious and seem like good quality they do not have too much salt my only issue is that I can't always find them at my local Costco and wish they were always stocked with them
Nicole S.
New City, NY
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
My favorite snack - salty and crunchy. They taste delicious and are healthy, in moderation obviously. My only disappointment is how quickly the container goes. They are more expensive compared to other nuts at costco, but they are the perfect treat. Highly recommend.
Tishana T.
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
These are a major staple in my home since we eat LCHF. I can eat these forever! Best fats, already shelled. These are a bit pricey, but on LCHF, you don't eat that many at a time. I can barely push through 5 or 6. I do wish they'd make them with less or no salt.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
These are my husband’s favorite snack. We are on a ketogenic diet as macadamia nuts are perfect! They have just the right amount of sea salt and they’re from Costco so they aren’t terribly priced. I’ll continue to purchase these!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,089 reviews
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
These are good nuts they are great to snack on. Always good to eat. Grandpa always gets Kirkland snacks for the house. Never a fails always enjoyable.
Karla B.
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
These macadamia nuts are super delightful as a snack. They're super low in carbs especially as I am on a ketogenic diet so they fit in perfectly can totally count on Kirkland for providing inexpensive products
Isabella W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
These are one of my favorite nuts! They're so yummy and great quality. You can put them in bags for a trip as a small snack and they're wonderful.
Naila H.
burnaby
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
These are crazy good. Very addictive. Salty and crunchy all in one. Easy to keep container. I did cut myself on the hard foil top that's inside the lid.
Savannah B.
Langley, BC
Review for: Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB)
I absolutely love macadamia nuts and these are delicious. They are high in good fats and are a great healthy snack that are deliciously salty. Super tasty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...