Kirkland Signature Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB) uploaded by Stacy S.Kirkland Signature Kirkland Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts with Sea Salt 680g (1.5 LB) uploaded by Stacy S.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Karla B.
These macadamia nuts are super delightful as a snack. They're super low in carbs especially as I am on a ketogenic diet so they fit in perfectly can totally count on Kirkland for providing inexpensive products
Tishana T.
These are a major staple in my home since we eat LCHF. I can eat these forever! Best fats, already shelled. These are a bit pricey, but on LCHF, you don't eat that many at a time. I can barely push through 5 or 6. I do wish they'd make them with less or no salt.
Nicole S.
New City, NY
My favorite snack - salty and crunchy. They taste delicious and are healthy, in moderation obviously. My only disappointment is how quickly the container goes. They are more expensive compared to other nuts at costco, but they are the perfect treat. Highly recommend.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I love eating nuts for snacks. Macadamia nuts are awesome! I love how Costco has a value size container of these. These nuts taste great with sea salt added. These are affordable and I will definitely purchase them in the future!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are good nuts they are great to snack on. Always good to eat. Grandpa always gets Kirkland snacks for the house. Never a fails always enjoyable.
Isabella W.
These are one of my favorite nuts! They're so yummy and great quality. You can put them in bags for a trip as a small snack and they're wonderful.
Florence J.
I really enjoy snacking on these! They taste wonderful and for the price it's worth it. I always pick this up when I make the trip to Costco.
Valerie S.
Laguna Beach, CA
How do these rate to other macadamia nuts?