Kirkland Signature Kirkland Dried Blueberries uploaded by Joanna E.Kirkland Signature Kirkland Dried Blueberries uploaded by Joanna E.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Dried Blueberries see more...

Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
These little berries are sweet and full of flavor. I eat them as snacks, bake with them and add to granola. These are healthy, but high in calories. They are soft and easy to chew. I buy them frequently. Try them if you like blueberries.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I love these! They are a staple part of my "homemade" Costco trail mix - raw almonds, raw cashews, pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, and some chocolately pieces like M&Ms. It is always hit and I always get requests to make it when we go on family trips and especially when we go camping. The blueberries are great - not too sweet  and they're still juicy in the middle. Totally delicious and a great treat!
althea c.
I liked them a lot, they're a great low cal snack, i wanted to try something different than craisens this time and I enjoyed them, the only thing is that they are sweeter , they dont have that soury taste than the cranberries, but that is my particular taste! Other than that great snack! đź‘Ť
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Only brand of dried blueberries I will eat. I like to put some into my oatmeal in the morning or mix it in with granola and yogurt.

It's sweet but not overpowering and you really taste blueberries. Will be using it in some blueberry oatmeal cookies soon!
Jessica B.
These are amazing! A really great value for what you get. They go good on everything I eat or on their own. They are mighty sweet though and loaded with sugar so a little bit goes a long way.
Jami B.
These are really good. They're still a good size, not dried down to little pebbles like some get. I use these in homemade granola bars. They're a great snack!
Cheyanne C.
These are good on granola. They are a tiny bit bitter. They last forever though and aren't super pricey.
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
Great add on for cereal, baking or raw homemade protein bars! These have an excellent texture and flavor!
Breanne B.
I love love love these! These are seriously the best! I eat them when I just want a little snack
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
We only buy dried blueberries from Costco and these are a very good source of antioxidants and are the cheapest dried blueberries around.  I typically mix this into my Greek yogurt or hot oatmeal for breakfast.  They are also a good snack to have however I stick to having only a cup at a time because these do have a significant amount of sugar in them.