Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Heather J.Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Derrick J.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee see more...

Dani H.
Dani H.
Foodie Expert
I really like this coffee! You can only get it at Costco. It's strong enough and I really like the taste. For grocery store brand coffee, this is a home run. I don't expect nuanced roasting profiles from grocery store brand coffee. I'm a bit of a snob about it. For the price, it exceeded my expectations.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
We picked this up on a recent trip to Costco. I'm not a huge fan of dark roast coffee, normally, but I love this! Also, it's the perfect strength for those days when I do want to add some milk and sugar, it's strong enough that I still get the coffee flavor after I've added ingredients.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
This coffee had wonderful flavor. It's really buildable in terms of strength without getting that acidic taste. It's almost chocolatey. You can't beat 3lbs of choice for $11. Keep it in air tight jars to make it last.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
This is a great buy! The coffee tastes great and it's only $8.99 (for three pounds). It's better than other inexpensive coffee brands. We consistently buy this and would recommend to anyone. You can't beat the price!
Una A.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
My mom drinks this coffee regularly and I've had it enough times to know it's actually pretty good coffee!! Definitely a good value at Costco! And we like that there's no extra additives or weird ingredients in it!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Foodie Expert
The only coffee my family all agrees on. It's strong but also smooth and delicious! I add vanilla creamer to mine every morning. We always make at least 12 cups (8-10 scoops)
Martin A.
Martin A.
San Fernando, CA
This coffee is so good and it has a nice kick it definitely wakes me up just by smelling it I love it definitely recommending it
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite everyday coffee for my drip coffee pot at home. Less expensive and better flavor than Folgers by far
Sam R.
Sam R.
Foodie Expert
These are good depending on what kind of coffee you prefer you can buy at any supermarket like winco and costco
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
The flavor of this coffee is great and you can't beat the price! We drink it everyday and I love that it's buildable. The packaging is great and keeps it fresh a lot longer than the bags previously used. I would recommend this especially if your a coffee lover.