Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Derrick J.Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Heather J.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
You cannot go wrong with Kirkland! this coffee is good and for the price  and especially with the amount you get. I love it! Just like any other coffee make sure to keep in air tight container so it will last.  I will continue to purchase.
Marizah D.
Hollister, CA
This coffee will get you going!! I love this coffee so much if I have stuff to do this is always my go to because I swear it will get you up and moving it taste pretty good when you add other creamers or sugars but it's the strongest coffee I've ever had☕️
Nicole W.
Foodie Expert
The flavor of this coffee is great and you can't beat the price! We drink it everyday and I love that it's buildable. The packaging is great and keeps it fresh a lot longer than the bags previously used. I would recommend this especially if your a coffee lover.
Melissa W.
Johns Creek, GA
I've been out of the country so coffee in America, to me, is very watered down. The packaging is basic and not very attractive but the quality is impeccable. If you're more into the stronger types of coffee, this is the one for you.
Tiffany H.
Foodie Expert
The only coffee my family all agrees on. It's strong but also smooth and delicious! I add vanilla creamer to mine every morning. We always make at least 12 cups (8-10 scoops)
Derrick J.
I think this Kirkland Signature coffee has spoiled me. I drink it every day, sometimes twice a day.

Even when traveling, we take the whole can with us, because we just don't get the same pleasure from other coffees.

I know that sounds kind of weird but it's true, it's really great.
Dani H.
Foodie Expert
I really like this coffee! You can only get it at Costco. It's strong enough and I really like the taste. For grocery store brand coffee, this is a home run. I don't expect nuanced roasting profiles from grocery store brand coffee. I'm a bit of a snob about it. For the price, it exceeded my expectations.
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn
One of my favorite coffee blends out there! Made for a smooth and delicious cup of coffee that I can't wait to have every morning. The bulk package is great and affordable for a family of coffee lovers.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
My mom drinks this coffee regularly and I've had it enough times to know it's actually pretty good coffee!! Definitely a good value at Costco! And we like that there's no extra additives or weird ingredients in it!
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
This coffee had wonderful flavor. It's really buildable in terms of strength without getting that acidic taste. It's almost chocolatey. You can't beat 3lbs of choice for $11. Keep it in air tight jars to make it last.