Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Heather J.Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Derrick J.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tamara S.
Redlands
I love this coffee!!! I like relatively strong coffee. Never get a "watery" flavor, has a good flavor, and you can't beat the price. At my Costco it's $10 for 3 lbs and that lasts me a while ad I typically only have one cup most mornings. The only coffee I buy as of late
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
You cannot go wrong with Kirkland! this coffee is good and for the price  and especially with the amount you get. I love it! Just like any other coffee make sure to keep in air tight container so it will last.  I will continue to purchase.
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
My husband and I absolutely adore this coffee!  We have been purchasing it for years now and really enjoy the robust flavor.  We have used it in a standard drip machine, a pour-over cone, and a French press. It worked well in all 3!  With a Costco membership, you definitely get quite a bang for your buck with this coffee! MUCH better than the large tubs of Maxwell House, Folger's, etc.  A must buy at Costco!
Marizah D.
Hollister, CA
This coffee will get you going!! I love this coffee so much if I have stuff to do this is always my go to because I swear it will get you up and moving it taste pretty good when you add other creamers or sugars but it's the strongest coffee I've ever had☕️
Nicole W.
The flavor of this coffee is great and you can't beat the price! We drink it everyday and I love that it's buildable. The packaging is great and keeps it fresh a lot longer than the bags previously used. I would recommend this especially if your a coffee lover.
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
I've been out of the country so coffee in America, to me, is very watered down. The packaging is basic and not very attractive but the quality is impeccable. If you're more into the stronger types of coffee, this is the one for you.
Derrick J.
I think this Kirkland Signature coffee has spoiled me. I drink it every day, sometimes twice a day.

Even when traveling, we take the whole can with us, because we just don't get the same pleasure from other coffees.

I know that sounds kind of weird but it's true, it's really great.
Dani H.
I really like this coffee! You can only get it at Costco. It's strong enough and I really like the taste. For grocery store brand coffee, this is a home run. I don't expect nuanced roasting profiles from grocery store brand coffee. I'm a bit of a snob about it. For the price, it exceeded my expectations.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
We picked this up on a recent trip to Costco. I'm not a huge fan of dark roast coffee, normally, but I love this! Also, it's the perfect strength for those days when I do want to add some milk and sugar, it's strong enough that I still get the coffee flavor after I've added ingredients.
Caitlyn L.
After I tried this coffee the first time, I can confidently say, I will not be going back to folders anytime soon. It's more fine ground than any coffee I've brewed at home. The taste is also more strong which is nice because you don't have to use as much. I also like that it doesn't make me too jittery like other brands.
Crisly Z.
How do you make this coffee? We bought it the other night and made it th for morning, followed the instructions butthe coffe ia not dissolving.