BeveragesKirkland Signature
Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee

Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee

How do you make this coffee? We bought it the other night and made it th for morning, followed the instructions butthe coffe ia not dissolving.
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Costco
This taste amazing! It is so good and strong. It keeps me awake with I’m tired! I usually add a little flavored creamer and drink it. I buy in bulk because I drink coffee daily! It is so inexpensive and taste better than the expensive coffees! Will buy again for sure!
Edwin R.
Knoxville
It seems that Costco has recently changed the bean source, the roasting, or something. The wonderful taste this coffee once had is now altered; it tastes sweeter and has almost a vanilla flavor.
Has anyone else noticed this? Used to be 5 stars...
Has anyone else noticed this? Used to be 5 stars...
Derrick J.
Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Derrick J.
I think this Kirkland Signature coffee has spoiled me. I drink it every day, sometimes twice a day. Even when traveling, we take the whole can with us, because we just don't get the same pleasure from other coffees. I know that sounds kind of weird but it's true, it's really great.
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Leah E.
Purchased at: Costco
Es el mejor café que he usado aquí en Estados Unidos, es barato y no sabe a café y agua 🥰😎 jaja es que a mi me gusta el café fuerte.
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Costco
I love this coffee because it is super easy to make it is also really yummy. An other thing I like about this coffee is that the size is big so it lasts longer.
Patricia E.
Kirkland Signature Kirkland 100% Colombian Coffee uploaded by Patricia E.
I really like this coffee, is some strong but even that I make my coffee more strong 😅. However, has a really good taste and you can enjoy hot or even cool. I prefer black as my soul haha, but with some cream or milk has a very good taste too.
Aly M.
It's very bitter, too bitter to drink black.  Lately I've preferred black coffee, but with this coffee, I have to add in cream and sugar.  I was trying to cut down on sugar and dairy, but this is far too strong and bitter.  If that's your speed though, you'll probably love it!  I typically go for dark roast, sometimes medium, but this one is just too much for me.  We did buy the 3 lb tub, and I'm not wasting it for sure, so I've started adding in a little cinnamon in the brew basket to help the bitterness.  It does help a little, I'd recommend trying the cinnamon or salt if you're on the edge.  For comparison; it's far better than Dunkin', but not as good as Starbucks.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The only coffee we buy, and my guy is Colombian so he knows his coffee. It costs less than $10 and lasts us an entire month. I don't drink coffee, but Jeff drinks enough a day for the two of us.
Krishna P.
I love these coffee grinds. They taste like Starbucks and this is my daily dose of heaven. It’s so good with any creamer. It is super strong and does it’s jobs in am.
Preeti B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
I usually try Indian coffe for my cup of mandatory filter kapi which I have first thing in the morning preferably black at times and then with milk being a caffeine coffee addict you can say that I happened to buy them at my Costco store .they were cheaper in store than online by two dollars approx and this was a big can it came in and I use it in my filter jar with hot water and the resulting aroma is too good and taste is so wonderful .it makes my day The can I have used it to store my other groceries as it was too good and I dint want to throw it away and I have a thing for these jars that they came in So I reuse them . Also the smell of the coffee is too good...it gives me cafe kind of vibe .as good as store made coffee and at a less price ..and I can have so many cups of coffee for price of 2 coffee they sell in stores. # save money #drinkcoffee at home .