Kirkland Signature Facial Tissue, Lodge Pack - 110 ct - 30 pk

Trust Kirkland SignatureTM facial tissue for premium quality that delivers extra-soft and absorbent care perfect for home, business or school. Facial Tissue Lodge Pack Premium quality Colored Boxes Box fits most commercial dispensers Extra soft and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Facial Tissue, Lodge Pack - 110 ct - 30 pk!
E-Ching C.
Jackson, NJ
Kirkland Signature Facial Tissue, Lodge Pack - 110 ct - 30 pk uploaded by E-Ching C.
Purchased at: Costco
My fiancé and I keep a box or two of these everywhere. There’s one on his side of the bed and mine, in both our cars, in the living room, dining room, my office downstairs, his music studio upstairs. It’s runny nose season so I’ve been carrying a box to my open houses too.
Tanmaya M.
Naperville, IL
Not as expected. Not very smooth.the paper is very cheap and rough. I don’t recommend it.
Sammie E.
white Lake
the product from this brand is as good as Kleenex products. Soft and gentle on the skin. Highly recommended
Shonya C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Soft and economically priced. Each box is plentiful. Supply is sufficient to stock in multiple bedrooms and baths. Helps to prevent sore noses.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
For us, this compares to Kleenex brand tissues. Decent amount of tissues in a box at a good price. This is the brand we like to purchase if available.
Azucena C.
Estos pañuelos desechables son geniales es un paquete que contiene muchos y duran por mucho tiempo son de textura muy suave y no raspan tienen un buen precio y fácil de conseguirlos
Jessica S.
Visalia, CA
You get a lot of tissue for your money at Costco, worth the money. I would recommend this over others.
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Great prices for a great product. I love Kirkland brand. I’m never disappointed. We stock up on Kirkland tissues all the time.
Luisa R.
Grapevine, TX
They are a cheaper and a good brand of facial tissue I used to put them in my car and bag pack because I have kids and it works very well with them
Sarah Z.
Stamford, CT
Similar to toilet paper, I am not picky with facial tissues either. I shop a great deal at Costco, which is the center of Kirkland brand items! Pros: super soft, gentle. Cons: when you open a new box and pull from the very first tissue, a whole pile of tissues come out (when I only want just one). Other than that it's great.

Looking for your answer?