Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll

during quarantine 2020 you guys run out of toilet paper are you back in stock?[product:kirkland-signature-embossed-bath-tissue,-30-rolls,-425-sheets-per-roll]
Are this brand good?
Anyone know when these will be available again? Asking for a friend 😂
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Laura E.
It seems to last forever! What can I say....it gets the job done without any irritation. I will continue to buy it and would recommend it.
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Costco brand Kirkland is the only brand we want to use! When it was in short supply last year - we bought whatever we could and the quality was sub par. Kirkland lasts longer, has wider rolls & less “dust” like aerosols when you unroll.
Alicia R.
Arcata, CA
Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Alicia R.
Will likely never use another toilet paper brand. It’s so annoying to get fluffy particles left behind on your behind and that’s why I like this stuff so much! It doesn’t stick to your butt like some other toilet tissues out there.
Brenda D.
Visalia
Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Brenda D.
This product is so good it makes you waste less and I can recommend a lot because it comes with a lot of toilet paper Kirkland Signature hJFLCE Bath Tissue, 2-Ply, 425 Sheets Per Roll, 30 Count (Pack of 2)
Angela L.
Milford, CT
Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Angela L.
I always used Scott Toiletpaper until the pandemic when I was unable to purchase Scott. That is when none of us had a choice, I was just so thankful to find toiletpaper nevermind the brand. That's when I was only able to find the Kirkland brand, and now a year later I'm still buying it. I think it is nicer than Scott because it is softer, you use less and the price is much lower. I do recommend this product.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Costco
Love getting great deals especially on products that I have to have for my business. These are fairly priced and are of great quality. They work so much better than most brands and the best part is, its bulk sized so you wont need to purchase more for quite sometime.
Susan K.
Los Angeles, CA
Good value for price in bulk overall. Not the softest or most luxurious but good for everyday use and value. Two ply and last a long time per roll- perfect for families and high traffic areas and well priced!
Theresa D.
I really like purchasing in bulk. We don't have to constantly make trips to the store. I really like this product. The paper is s good weight. It is soft and not irritating or abrasive & there is no scent which is great for our sensitive skin. The rolls are rather large, making it difficult to fit in one of our TP holders, but it just takes a little jostling to make it fit. Because of the size, it also hinders the roll from flowing freely until more is used because it hits the wall. Overall we really like this & will continue to use it.
Gwendolyn R.
Purchased at: Costco
I love Costco and their products don't disappoint. A great value and you get a lot of toilet paper. Very affordable and I find it comprable to the top toilet paper brands out there and this is much less expensive. I would recommend it and we never ran out of tp during the hoarding crisis of 2020 thanks to Costco.
Erica L.
Purchased at: Costco
This toilet paper is wonderful & lasts longer than most other toilet papers do. Me & my youngest can't use any other brand without either breaking out with a rash or getting irritated. It was extremely hard to get your hands on it while the pandemic was going on but now you can find it stocked up again. The packaging has changed a few times over the year's but the quality has not so that's a good thing, bad thing is the price keeps going up.