Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll

during quarantine 2020 you guys run out of toilet paper are you back in stock?[product:kirkland-signature-embossed-bath-tissue,-30-rolls,-425-sheets-per-roll]
Are this brand good?
Anyone know when these will be available again? Asking for a friend 😂
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll!
Tolu A.
Kirkland Signature Embossed Bath Tissue, 30 Rolls, 425 Sheets Per Roll uploaded by Tolu A.
The Kirkland toilet roll is a big pack and can last long. It is a good texture to be used but I would have loved it to be softer because my children also use it. It is affordable in the sense that it about 40 pieces and you don't have to worry about buying another pack till like another month.
Zain A.
Excellent quality and long lasting. Surprisingly good paper and beats most of the other well known brands hands down.
Joanne P.
LondonUK
So affordable and does the job! Soft too! What more could you need in a toilet paper 😂
Benjamin S.
West Drayton, Middlesex
For quality and value you honestly can’t beat Costco signature tissue. We have been buying this for a long time
Kathy L.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Would buy Kirkland tissue as they are super absorbing and hardware, not like some toliet papers thin and easy to tear, not what you want in the toilet. When ever we ho to Costco that's what we always get.
Natalia C.
London, London
Best toilet tissue on market all my family bery pleased with brand for so many years always we can buy it on nice deal at cosco
Laura K.
We've used this as a family now for over 3 years in my honest opinion this beats all the leading brands, it's thick it's soft and doesn't brake the bank
Bridget S.
Berkshire, reading
There is no getting around the value of this toilet paper but for me it's just too rough to make it worth it. I think if it was softer and maybe not so tightly woven it would be a more pleasant experience. I also hate that inside the big plastic wrap there is more plastic separating the rolls into 4s. Too much plastic waste for me.
Ashley Anastasia C.
St. Helens, Merseyside
Avid purchaser of this product when I go into Costco. For the price I find they are value for money, just a good as the likes of Cushelle. Has plenty on the roll and the pack size lasts me and the family a few months.
Sylwia  H.
Uxbridge, Middlesex
Last ages, great quality, never splits while using and its a great large size of the roll. Only buying this one since discovered in costco