BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #2 in Toilet Paper

• Do you use the toilet paper roll for craft projects?1 Answers
  • Is this available in smaller quantities?3 Answers
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is an wonderful toilet paper.  The rolls are huge and the pack lasts such a long time.  It is really soft without being excessive, like some brands are, and it does not fall apart.  Within the huge pack, they are packaged in rolls of 6, so you can put a pack of 6 in every bathroom.  We only buy this a couple of times a year because the packs last so long, which is nice!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
We bought the Kirkland bath tissue at Costco I like that it comes in a big packaging so we don't need to run to store as often.
The bath tissues are very soft and comfortable to use.
sam f.
Provo, UT
We love Kirkland TP in our house! The rolls are absolutely enormous and one pack can last the two of for several months. I love that every 6 rolls are wrapped together so we can keep a small pack out of the larger case in the bathroom at all times. The TP itself works great and is plenty thick and soft! Occasionally Costco will have a coupon for a couple dollars off the sale price which makes these an even better deal than they already are!
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
Somewhat thin but soft and cheap. Comes in a large pack so it’s great for college dorms. Rolls last for a good amount of time. Would recommend for students on a budget. Does tend to fall apart when it gets too wet.
Taylor G.
If you have a Costco membership and aren’t buying this toilet paper, you’re doing it so wrong. It’s better than all the leading competitors AND more affordable!! Grab this next time you’re at Costco!
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
I started buying this paper cause I used it at someones home and thought "Oh, this is really good paper!"  and I've used it for a few years now,  but the last few months it feels a little different,  not as tough as it used to be.  It must have changed cause even the packaging is different the last couple of months.
Faith K.
By far cheaper than other competitors brands. Works great and isn’t too thin. Comes wrapped up in groups of rolls which is a waste since it’s already wrapped all together, but the product itself is what I’m mainly looking for with this.
Lynn B.
This isn’t bad. It resembles Charmin quilted toilet tissue. This is an excellent price for the quality and quantity. It’s safe for septic systems. They only make this version of toilet tissue. I even buy it for family members that don’t live near Costco.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Not a fan anymore. It use to be all we bought but started to notice that it tears easily now. We have some left and its our backup for when we run out of the other kind. We switched to another brand that costco sells. i wouldn't recommend this to my friends.
Blia V.
When I'm not couponing toilet paper or have simply run out I don't mind buying Costco branded toilet paper. The price point is still low enough that I don't flinch when buying it at full price. It's also just the right thickness for your lady parts.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Who buys this brand? I know its always at a good price.. how do you like it? Is it soft?
Lori M.
Is this available in smaller quantities?
Michelle L.
Do you use the toilet paper roll for craft projects?