BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Amy O.
Yes, yes, yes! I swear by these! This product works even better than leading brands and is far, far, less expensive. The smell is pleasant and I rarely have anything left on dishes this product couldn’t cut through. My dishes come out clean and shiny each time!
Inga S.
Very good product! The same quality as other brands. The price is good, container can be hard to open. Very effective, make your dishes nice and shiny! Affordable. Would definitely recommend and will buy it again!
Samantha K.
I love Costco and most Kirkland brand things. These pods work OK. Sometimes i find that they don’t dissolve the best. I like the fact that you can buy such a large size so it lasts forever though.
Jessica N.
Stafford, VA
Excellent product at a great price. Kirkland brand products are reliable and affordable. These dish soap packs are no exception. We have hard water and my dishes are always sparkling clean. They work great with JetDry!
sam f.
Provo, UT
The branding on the box looks different now than in this photo but we love Kirkland dishwasher pacs! They work great and always leave my dishes sparkling and clean without water or soap spots left behind. I love that these are always cheaper than name brands that are similar!
WB L.
I am disappointed that Costco thinks it is okay that the plastic covering on the dishwasher pacs gets dissolved into the drain water. That plastic then goes into the local waterway which feeds into the Great Lakes, meaning the aquatic life will be living in the affected water. Plastic is a huge problem for animals that live in the water.
isabel m.
I shop at Costco very often and decided to try their brand instead of Cascade. These are as good as the leading brand, and less expensive. I use these now in my dishwasher and do a great job.
Rachel K.
These work great in my dishwasher. I have tried the other name brands and they do not work as well. They clean them with no pre washing. The price is great with the amount that you get in the container. I would recommend these highly to purchase at your local Costco.
Jennifer M.
I love these, because getting them at costco, the price is great and they always get the job done! It is so easy to pop one of these in the dishwasher, and not have to worry about pouring anything.
Beth C.
These affordable little guys can tackle even the grossest loads. I rarely have time to rinse dishes before loading the dishwasher, but no worries with these tabs. They're practically heroic.