Kirkland Signature
Dark Chocolate Covered Mangoes,194 Oz

Kirkland Signature Dark Chocolate Covered Mangoes,19.4 Oz

by Kirkland Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Dark Chocolate Covered Mangoes,19.4 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kirkland Signature Dark Chocolate Covered Mangoes,19.4 Oz uploaded by MC K.
I keep these in my freezer and they are the perfect dessert little treat! I love that they're fruity but also have the dark chocolate
Prattville, AL
Kirkland Signature Dark Chocolate Covered Mangoes,19.4 Oz uploaded by ashley S.
I'm not a fan of dark chocolate. However, Kirkland Signature Dark Chocolate Covered Mangoes,19.4 Oz are definitely a great treat. They are simply delicious! 😋 Great for anyone that finds themselves needing a " chocolate fix ". I could easily sit and eat the entire bag. 😜
These are ADDICTING!! You don't taste much mango but you can definitely feel the texture of dried mango! I only need one to be satisfied and it's an amazing chocolate-y treat without the carbs!
Nanaimo, BC
Kirkland Signature Dark Chocolate Covered Mangoes,19.4 Oz uploaded by Sarah M.
It’s healthy-ish snacks like this that make me smile! Dark chocolate covered mangos are a perfect pick me up during a long day. I don’t have a big sweet tooth so the dark chocolate is a nice dry change . Bought it at Costco 😁

Looking for your answer?