BeveragesCoffee & TeaKirkland Signature
Breakfast Blend Coffee 120 K-Cups

Kirkland Signature Breakfast Blend Coffee 120 K-Cups

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland SignatureTM K-Cup® Pods deliver tremendous value and quality to the Costco member. They are designed specifically for use with the Keurig® Brewing System, are conveniently packed and fulfilled in 120 count cases, and are crafted with 100%...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Breakfast Blend Coffee 120 K-Cups!
H A.
Cochranville, PA
I haven't drank K-Cup coffee in forever. My boss recently got these for work and I absolutely love them. Taste like your normal windmill coffee, pretty much. but taste great still
Bri K.
Purchased at: Costco
The absolute best bang for your buck! I am a huge fan of anything Kirkland brand because they are partnered with the name brands, so they make their products with high quality. If you are looking for a fancy coffee, obviously going to a coffee shop is the answer. If you’re looking for a coffee to drink in the morning for caffeine, these taste great and you get so many for the least amount of money (especially when Costco has them on sale too).
lucy S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Kirkland Signature Breakfast Blend Coffee 120 K-Cups uploaded by lucy S.
Purchased at: Costco
My husband love this coffee it’s not strong it’s light and smells good 🥰🥰 plus easy for him since it’s a cakecup an ready to put on our keurig machine
Sandi L.
Marysville, OH
The most economical price that I have found at around $30 for 120 k-cups and they often have -$5 off the box sales.  The coffee is a breakfast blend but tastes strong and not burned. It has enough caffeine to get the job done. I have bought this product at least 3 times now and will probably buy it again.
Nicole S.
twin falls, ID
This coffee is our go to coffee. We love our keurig and these are very reasonable especially when they are on sale at Costco!!
Kirby M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love my keruig and I love using these kcups! I have been using them everyday for years now. These kcups from Costco are by far the best deal and the best coffee as well!
Kristin M.
Middle Sackville, NS
Purchased at: Costco
I love this stuff! It’s such a good price for how much you get and the coffee is a perfect medium roast - not too strong. Such a good deal, and really good coffee!
Emily P.
I am not a huge coffee person especially from any sort of pod machine. This brand is the only k-cup coffee I will drink and it’s super affordable too!
Shar C.
Not bad for a cheap/bulk coffee pod. We were told these are "just like McDonald's" but were sadly disappointed.
Taylor S.
Saskatoon, SK
My go-to coffee, and such a good price for how many kcups you get. It’s not too strong which I like

Looking for your answer?