Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes

Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes are made with 70% Tencel® fiber, a naturally soft, environmentally friendly fiber. The fiber is a 100% renewable resource made from wood pulp. These wipes are ideal for your baby's delicate skin. They are hypoallergenic and free from alcohol, chlorine and parabens. They also contain aloe and vitamin E. The result is a silky smooth and super-strong wipe.

How do these compare to the name brand?
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes ? Are these comporable to Huggies? I only use Huggies but would love to try these out!
Are these nice and thick?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes!
Kathy J.
Coralville, IA
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes uploaded by Kathy J.
The Kirkland baby wipes are the only baby wipes we use. Our little ones have super sensitive skin and these are the only baby wipes that do not break their skin out. The amount of wipes you get for the price is amazing you can not get a better deal out there. I love the snap closure of the packs. I have left packages open for days and they don't dry up.
Mari S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes uploaded by Mari S.
Purchased at: Costco
Wipes are hypoallergenic. Made with 100% plant-based fibers and 100% renewable. I have found these wipes to work just as well as any other brand that I have used. I like the value of these and buy them as I don't really have a preference on any other brand wipes. Packaging says fragrance-free but they do have a slight musky smell. Each individual package has 100 wipes is in a thick matte plastic bag with a flip-top lid. Packaging states that wipes are made with Tencel, environmental friendly and ultra-soft, strong fiber, liquid formula is 99% naturally derived and contains chamomile and aloe - both skin-soothing ingredients. Free of chlorine, alcohol, dyes, paraben and phthalate-free.
Silvia V.
El Centro, CA
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes uploaded by Silvia V.
My baby loves them and I love them more, super price and quality, they are soft and fragrance-free, today she is 5 years old and we continue to buy them. I recommend is super soft and resistant, 100% recommend..
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These baby wipes are really great. They are unscented, which I prefer. The wipes are large and thick. They don't tear or get holes in them easily. They are plenty wet enough. It does help to store the pouch upside down to make sure the wipes closest to the hole you pull them out of stay wet. The formula is gentle and cleans well.
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes uploaded by Christina H.
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Costco
These wipes are great. I like their size and thickness. I feel like they get the job done. The price isn't bad when you buy them at Costco, especially if you have a coupon. I tried another type of baby wipes there and came back to these for their size. I am a repeat buyer.
Maria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
By far the best wipes out there! They are good quality, they have a lot in a box, and the price is fair! 4 years later and we are still buying them!
Courtney F.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These wipes are the best. I’ve been using them for almost 5 years, with all 3 of my kids. Things they do better than other brands: they are larger in size, thicker fabric, more durable (they don’t rip when trying to pull them out or use them), and they don’t do that weird soapy thing that some wipes do. We keep a pack everywhere…the diaper changing table, the kitchen for wiping hands, the car, etc. I would 100% recommend them.
Madina S.
Chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes uploaded by Madina S.
Purchased at: Costco
I use this baby wipes since my baby was born. And never changed. Love how soft is and doesn’t smell. And it lasts for long time. I buy in Costco one box and it lasts about a month :) 👍🏻
Jessica K.
Vancouver, WA
BEST. WIPES. EVER. Andddddd, my kiddo is 5 and we STILL can't live without them. I use them to clean the car, wipe counters, clean my makeup and so much more - no scent and whenever we run out - it's a 911 emergency in my house!
Ana O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This one was the second baby wipes I bought for my baby and it works perfectly. I would prefer that they were flushable, but it's ok. I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina A.
Stockton, ca
il y a un an
Kellie H. il y a 8 mois
Definitely comparable. Great price, thick and soft. Does not leave any lint behind. And so far no rashes for baby! I love them!