Kirkland Signature Allergy Medicine, Antihistamine Allergy Relief, 600 Minitabs uploaded by Alysia R.Kirkland Signature Allergy Medicine, Antihistamine Allergy Relief, 600 Minitabs uploaded by Nicole T.Kirkland Signature Allergy Medicine, Antihistamine Allergy Relief, 600 Minitabs uploaded by Carrie U.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Diphenhydramine HCI 25 Mg - Kirkland Brand - Allergy Medicine and AntihistamineCompare to Active Ingredient of Benadryl® Allergy Generic - 600 Count see more...

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these. I use them daily for a sleep aid. I use to buy the same drug marketed for sleep and got ripped off, paying more for less, and i mean way less and way more money. I get enough of these from Costco to last an entire year. These are great quality and very affordable.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
Ok let me begin with im sorry for how ridiculous this review may be. These pills are what have saved me from multiple situations that didnt even involve allergies. Every time a makeup product broke me out, these pills would be my go to. When I found out that I had a food allergy, these pills were always there for me. When I couldn't sleep because of how loud the cats outside my house were, id take two of these and be out in less than half an hour. 10/10
Janelle B.
Works just as well as benadryl, for a much lower price. My dog takes this daily for allergies and it works perfectly for her. I have also used it with great results. Keep in mind, it does make you very drowsy, but that makes it a great sleep aid!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Compared to Benadryl, this is the best price for the amount of pills.. Not sure why one would need that many in a bottle, mine always expire before I've gone through 1/10 of the bottle! Still work the same as Benadryl though!
Carrie U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These pills are just as good as the name brand if not better. They are easy to take and also they are effective in controlling my allergies. The price is affordable as well.
Elizabeth H.
These work just as well as any name brand allergy medication I have tried. They are very easy to swallow and are also affordable.
Chavonne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this at my local Costco for half the price of Benadryl, I'd repurchase considering that it works just the same.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for allergies. They also work for my husband who has sleep problems. They help him get restful night sleeps.
Julianna M.
Apex, NC
Is this the same as Benadryl?