BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #26 in Chocolate

Kirkland Chocolate Almonds, 48 oz

• I saw these yesterday at Costco. Are they as awesome as they look??...2 Answers
  • How much does this package cost?2 Answers
  • Are these better than branchs?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
NOLA P.
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
I am in love with these things! I bought them on a whim visiting a Costco store with my family. I have a membership at SAMs Club and I didn't feel it necessary to purchase a membership only for this candy so I pester my friends and family to purchase them for me when they go. Hilarious! I know this may seem extreme but not so much. There is a version at SAMs Club also. I just happen to enjoy chocolate covered almonds and apparently my family does also because they never last long in my household. The size of the container and the quality of the product made it a great value for me.
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
Kirkland hits another homerun with its milk-chocolate covered almonds. I'm partial to chocolate-covered nuts and am particularly a fan of chocolate-covered almonds. I've tried several different brands, some good, some not so good. However, it wasn't until I picked up a jar of these Kirkland chocolate almonds a couple years back at Costco that I found a brand that was truly to my liking. The chocolate coating is smooth and rich in taste, and the almonds are fresh and big. There's nothing to not like about this product. I love these!!!
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
Oh my gosh these are SO AMAZING. Seriously, one of my favorite treats. I think my favorite thing about this is that I'm able to eat small amounts of it and feel satisfied. These also are healthy enough that I don't feel sick and "gunky" after I eat them like a lot of other sugary treats and snacks. These are the perfect mix of salty and sweet, and the perfect little cheat treat for someone who doesn't want to go overboard, at a decent price since you get so many and they are such high quality!
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Phoenix, AZ
These almonds are such a treat. Love the large container size and that it's designed to be easily gripped when you pick it up. I would love the chocolate to taste less waxy, but I think that's just how all chocolate tastes in the US. I buy the container on Amazon usually but I just got a Costco membership so I can buy them there now. Price is good. Not crazy expensive but not cheap either. It's still a bit of a splurge to buy these but always a nice treat to have.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Port Jefferson, NY
Chocolate and nuts = recipe for perfection. The chocolate used in the Kirkland chocolate covered almonds is creamy and smooth. It is sweet to balance the salty flavor of the nut without being too sweet. The almonds are also tasty in and of themselves. (The recommended daily dose of almonds is ~23/day for heart health, so even better with chocolate now and again.) the hardest part is not eating too many in one sitting.
Yuli M.
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These milk chocolate covered almonds really are highly addictive! It's been a bit warm here so I have been keeping them in the refrigerator. They taste really good when they are cold! The milk chocolate coating is very thick,...they do not skimp on the chocolate at all. The roasted almonds inside taste fresh too. This is a very large jar of chocolate covered almonds that 'should,' but might not, last quite awhile!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Fairfield, CA
WHY ARE THESE SO GOOD! To start off, they're affordable as far as almonds go. I get these as my stash of "emergency chocolate" (c'mon ladies- you know it's important to have a stash!!). They're sweet but also crunchy. I love how big they are. I'm either satisfied with a handful or I can't stop eating them. It depends on the day. Either way, they're fabulous.
Chauntae K.
Chauntae K.
Lynnwood, WA
We buy these often for parties or gatherings with family and friends. They are a delicious item that is ready to be opened and eaten. Most other items I like to hand make myself, especially treats, but these are delicious enough to serve to the bakers in your family without feeling guilty that you didn't bake something.
Amy G.
Amy G.
These are so incredibly yummy! I love having that little pick me up in the middle of the day! I can count on Kirkland products always being quality and affordable! These chocolate almonds are definitely comparable to the gourmet chocolate companies that sale these a quadruple the price! Definitely a bang for your buck!
Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Whenever I go to Costco it's a must-have is something sweet and salty to snack on while you're doing your body good. I try to keep healthy snacks around but every once in awhile I get a sweet tooth there's just enough chocolate to take care of your craving while you were getting your nutrition from your almonds
Mary R.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Ummm where can I locate these delicious pieces of heaven at?
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
Where can I find these and are they any good?
Ruqayya F.
Ruqayya F.
Saint Louis, MO
What stores sell this product?
Mismana S.