Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Chocolate Almonds, 48 oz

Are these good quality chocolate? Salted almonds?
Hi guys! Please help me with my school project! Please Please Please!Do you know how many pieces of chocolate almonds have in one Jar of Kirkland chocolate almond?
Do you purchase these?
Start your review of Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Sam C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Sam C.
Purchased at: Costco
#followforfollow #F4F #sweettooth Kirkland brand chocolate covered almonds are a delicious treat. I eat them whenever I am craving sweets or chocolate. I buy the 3lb tub from Costco for less than $20 and it lasts for months. They don’t get stale or go bad. I totally recommend these chocolate covered almonds.
Jasmin R.
El Monte, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Jasmin R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These are so good! Great for a quick snack. There is also other kinds like chocolate covered raisins but personally, I’m not a fan of raisins so I get the almond ones. There’s also cashew ones which are great as well.
Samantha G.
They're delicious ! I always try to have them in my house. I usually buy them at Costco. Great snack for when you're craving something sweet. It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Mary P.
Yorkville, IL
My work had these available for us to snack on. Definitely one of those snacks where you can't just have one! I love plain nuts already so coating them with chocolate is just a double plus! Recommend them but don't eat all in one sitting!!!
Gabrielle D.
I love these! The chocolate isn't too sweet and the almonds are coated perfectly. Not only that but they come in a generously sized container too! They are perfect!
ashlee G.
Richfield, UT
Tastes amazing! I got them for a gift for my birthday, and they were gone quick. I LOVE them!
ritana_mua H.
detroit
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds uploaded by ritana_mua H.
This is one of the best snack you can find and if you love milk chocolate & Almonds this is for you. I got it from Costco.
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Kiara M.
Purchased at: Costco
They aren’t World’s Finest or Dove, but they are decent! They taste a little peanut butterish. Great for parties or to stock up on!
Larysa K.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Larysa K.
Purchased at: Costco
I love these candies! Almonds in milk chocolate are a treat for our whole family. When we come to Costco, we never leave without this purchase. These candies just melt in your mouth and the jar ends up imperceptibly. I recommend to everyone who has not tried them yet.
Daniela G.
Jersey City
I really don't chocolate! I know, shocking!!! But I've found that the only way I can possibly eat it is to have it with some kind of covered nut. These chocolate covered almonds have become my new favorite snack. The almond perfectly balances the sweetness of the chocolate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...