GroceryPantryKirkland Signature
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I like an EVOO with a peppery taste. How is this one tasting?
I bought the 2L Kirkland extra virgin olive oil from Costco.  I placed it in the fridge for 2 days. After 2 days, the botton 40% 0f content was foggy.  The upper 60% was liquid.Therefore: 40% olive oil  60% canola oil.  Am I right. I have taken pics with my cel phone.Robert [email protected]
I have extremely damaged hair and living in Florida with high humidity has made it worse I think. What is the best oil and products to use while I grow it out?
Start your review of Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil !
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Costco
I always purchase this from Costco it’s really good deal for an organic olive oil! I use it for cooking everything tastes yummy healthy great taste on salad 🥗 pasta 🍝 vegetables and meat. Highly recommend it Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Serena R.
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Serena R.
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Serena R.
Purchased at: Costco
This is the only olive oil I trust to be pure. Many other brands use filler oils but Kirkland consistently scores above the pack in testing.
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Costco
It’s a bit bitter for just using with bread or a salad, but works great for cooking things. I use it everyday for cooking.
Shatera T.
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Shatera T.
EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) is my go to staple for hot oil treatments and to mix in my hair products. Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Nicole S.
Very delicate and intense at the same time. The flavor is there, it taste like olive oil from Mediterranean countries. I am from Portugal and it taste just like home!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Costco
This Kirkland brand extra virgin olive oil is an exceptional product. Is high quality and perfect for my Mediterranean cousin cooking. It tastes awesome and goes great on my lettuce, tomato and cucumber salad! You can not go wrong with it. I recommend it.,
Linda S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,124 reviews
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Linda S.
Purchased at: Costco
We buy this 2 liter olive oil from Costco regularly. We go through this stuff quickly because we use primarily of this and occasionally a canola or oil cooking spray. I use this in place of canola oil or vegetable oil in recipes such as when I’m baking desserts. I highly recommend this!
Olya  N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Costco
I love to shop at costco and they always have the best stuff. Kirkland brand is actually somewhat better than a named brand. I love that kirkland olive oil taste almost as Italian olive oil.
Natalia S.
Kings Beach, CA
The Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive oil is a great product at a really good price. Meets the standards of Extra Virgin olive Oil, most don't, even though they are sold as such. I have worked in many kitchens where we use this olive oil for salads and raw food which demands a good quality oil that gives a good flavor and it works great.  The product is made from Italian olives and is pure olive oil, not mixed with any other kind. A staple in my kitchen and recommended by chefs like Samin Nosrat.
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,367 reviews
Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Letty  S.
This is a fine, clean, fresh product. The taste is delightful. I really like it for sautéing because of its light fragrance. It's there, but it doesn't fight the more subtle components of the dish but Organic and Extra Virgin is great, high recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...