Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil  uploaded by Mÿ R.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #1 in Olive Oil

• What size does this come in? I'm looking to buy high quality oliv...1 Answers
  • Is this ACTUALLY virgin olive oil? I've wanted to try it, but I d...1 Answers
  • Do you clean your makeup brushes with Olive Oil?3 Answers
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
No complaints about this oil! It’s a huge bottle for a great price (especially when they have it on special!). It lasts a very long time and has great flavor. I use it to cook as well as to make dressings for salads.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
FOR THE PRICE AND THE SIZE THIS IS YOUR BEST OLIVE OIL TO BUY! IT ALSO IS VERY TASTY! I HAVE PURCHASED AND TRIED MANY OILS, AND THEY ALL DO TASTE DIFFERENTLY, THIS ONE IS VERY FRESH!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
The best deal on decent olive oil out there. This is the only olive oil we cook with. From time to time we will get a nicer bottle for dipping bread into, but this cuts it most nights.
Lynn B.
Great tasting and good quality. I only wish that it was a smaller container. I sauté veggies and use in dressings. This competes with name brand oils. This is a Costco product.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Great quality olive oil that actually tastes like the fruit. After reading a lot of reports of adulterated olive oil in Time and other publications, I decided to purchase the products that have been confirmed to be true extra virgin olive oil. This stuff is the real deal and for so cheap!
Holly G.
This oil is super good quality and the price is unbeatable! I use this for everything I cook and it lasts me forever! I have even used this for baking and the flavor is so mild you cannot even tell! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great EVOO!
MaKenzie M.
Pleasanton, CA
Always get this from costco because I use olive oil for almost every meal! Love the size and the price can't be beat. Taste is mild, as you can't really taste it in the recipes since I use a small amount to grease the pan, etc.
Amy F.
Big Sky
You can never go wrong with buying in bulk at Costco! I use a ton of olive oil daily and love the taste and quality of this particulate brand. Every kitchens staple!
Beawty B.
Fairfield, CA
I use this olive oil for sooo many different things... Such as oil for cooking; salads, chicken, fish,and my favorite garlic noodles.Our hair and I'd mix it with shea butter, our lips sometimes... And also for my wood tables to give a deep shine.
Milan B.
Great value and multi functional! I use half for cooking and half for hair/body care.

As a cooking oil it doesn't burn easily and adds a nice flavor to the dishes I cook with (pastas, potatoes)

As a hair/body oil it's very moisturizing and multifunctional. Add after wet hair
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
Has anyone used this for anything other than cooking???
Marie T.
Do you clean your makeup brushes with Olive Oil?
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX
Is this ACTUALLY virgin olive oil? I've wanted to try it, but I don't like to switch olive oil brands unless I can smell them first. If it smells chemically, it's probably not real olive oil.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
What size does this come in? I'm looking to buy high quality olive oil for a good price, but I don't want a huge amount of olive oil that could spoil before I use it all.