Kirkland Disney Organic Animal Crackers

by Kirkland Signature

Is this product avaiable yet on drugstores?
So since these are sold at BJs and they take coupons has anyone ever seen coupons for these? or know how to get some?
Where can you get these?!
Start your review of Kirkland Disney Organic Animal Crackers!
Diana O.
Kirkland Disney Organic Animal Crackers uploaded by Diana O.
Purchased at: Costco
Good size. Lasts a long time. Would buy again. It would be nice for a teacher to keep in the classroom.
shaelee M.
Puyallup, WA
These animal crackers are so delicious! I love buying this giant container. Though it is hard to keep from getting stale.
Sophie P.
Fox Point, WI
Kirkland Disney Organic Animal Crackers uploaded by Sophie P.
I used these animal crackers to make a crust for some strawberry cheesecake bars I recently made. They worked pretty nicely and had a good flavor. I subbed them for shortbread cookies so the taste was a little different in the end but not bad!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Kirkland Disney Organic Animal Crackers uploaded by Jessica S.
My 2 year old son is obsessed with these Kirkland organic animal crackers. He alone can go through one of these 4lb containers in a month. They are organic and aren't too sweet 👌🏼 a great buy!!!!!
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Omg! This are so good and fun to eat with your kids. I always have fun eating them with them!
Mandy L.
I purchased these for the first time a two weeks ago. They are amazing. Taste great, dissolve easily for younger kids. Price is right and that bin will last me months!
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Muy buen sabor y me gusta mucho para Mis hijas pequeñas las recomiendo ampliamente
Sarah T.
Fort Worth, TX
These are a wonderful snack to keep around the house. They're great for putting into baggies to use for lunches or snacks during the day. I purchased these at Costco and loved them! Definitely recommend!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
We love animal crackers in our household, especially my 2 year old, and these crackers are a must have item. These taste so good and I love that they are organic. Great value and great quality, just like everything else I buy at Costco, I will repurchase these when we run out.
Emily W.
Muscatine, IA
These are so good! My daughters gobble these up whenever we buy them. The container suggests using them with peanut butter. Delicious! They are also very affordable. I've bought these many times and have definitely recommended these to others. You can't go wrong!