Kirkland Disney Organic Animal Crackers uploaded by Jessica S.Kirkland Disney Organic Animal Crackers uploaded by Carla E.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kim M.
Chicago
Oh my gosh. This is my kids favorite snack, which makes it my favorite snack. It delivers and never disappoints. My son loves reaching into the large container and picking 2 out for himself (one in each hand). They are great and I feel like they give him a little bit of sugar, but on a more healthier side.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love animal crackers & these are amazingly great. Great for everyone. Everyone loves them, adults, teens, kids, toddlers. Huge size enough for everyone to enjoy. Grab a few here, grab a few there. Take some on the go.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
my boys and husband love these! I think these taste a lot better than the non organic animal crackers that have been around for years. They are very affordable and come in a huge container. I always feel better feeding my kids organic, i'm not sure how much sugar are in these but i'm sure it can't be much. One container of these last my family of 8 about 1-2 months.
Ashlee B.
Springfield , OR
Recently just purchased these and love them! Very tasty and are a handy snack to have for the little one. Easy for her to eat and pick up. Perfect little teething treat. A major bonus that they are organic too! Also weren't too spendy.
Alyssa S.
If you think this is a ridiculous amount of animal crackers, you are wrong. Seriously, it's not just the kids that make these disappear, every one loves these. They aren't crazy sweet, just oh so delicious.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Mmm tasty, brings back memories. It's a pretty standard cookie really...And when you finish the container it works well for storing dog food and old oil for your oil change. :D
Sarah S.
Love that these animal crackers are organic. They are perfect for snacks or to be packed in lunches. My kids love them and I love the inexpensive price Costco offers.
Frances W.
Columbus , OH
Holy crackers

My son and husband love these crackers. The is not complete at my house with out these. The taste is great. I love that I can get them in bulk and they really last a while. I'm not sure if they are organic like the label says but it's low is sugar and that a big deal for me. With these I'm ok with my son eating more then a handful and sending them to work with my husband. I buy these every other month and will continue. Wish they had a frosted kind as well we would love them even more.
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
Not sure if these are actually organic but my kids loves them. I usually put them in zip lock bags so they can take as a snack. It is also super convenient. I get this big box of animal crackers for a very low price compared to other grocery stores or supermarkets.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
We love animal crackers in our household, especially my 2 year old, and these crackers are a must have item. These taste so good and I love that they are organic. Great value and great quality, just like everything else I buy at Costco, I will repurchase these when we run out.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
I've never seen these! Are they new or old?
miriam g.
Salem, MA
Where can you get these?!
Christine T.
Orlando
So since these are sold at BJs and they take coupons has anyone ever seen coupons for these? or know how to get some?
Angelica C.
Is this product avaiable yet on drugstores?