King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour

King Arthur Flour® Unbleached Bread Flour.

Milled from select 100% American wheat.

Baking with joy since 1790.

Who will you bake for?

A premium flour with higher protein for excellent high-rising yeast breads, rolls, pizza crusts, and more. Works great in bread machines, too.

How do I get my flour to stretch nicely for pizzas, I can’t seem to get the hang out it?
What stores in Ontario carries this brand ? King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour
I've been looking for a good flour for pumpkin pie recipe? Has anybody had good results with this flour?
Start your review of King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour!
Lakewood, OH
I used to bake with whatever all-purpose flour I had on hand. Then I started watching the Great British Bake-Off, and I learned about bread flours, which really do make a difference. I've tried a few different bread flours, and even the professional flours that the bakery nearby uses, and King Arthur Bread Flour is the most consistent and tasty!  King Arthur is an employee-owned company, with responsible corporate practices, which makes my head happy, along with my stomach, which is super-happy to have fresh bread made with nothing but a good flour, yeast, and salt.
Organic, No Special Diet
nc
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only flour I use At walmart it is about 6 bucks and when I bake homemade french bread or rolls this list go to I also love the all purpose flour it is great for baking with Very good quality and I reccomend investing in it and use it for all tour baking needs King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
This bread flour is great. It is essential to use the appropriate flour in baking and King Arthur makes quality flour for many times of baking. This flour is more expensive but it is also easy to find in stores. It is rare to find generic bread flour.
South Bend, IN
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Anna G.
The only flour I ever use for bread and tortillas. It yields consistently good results, stretches well, holds high hydration like a dream and the smell and taste of the baked dough is phenomenal! There is no other like it
Vegetarian
Los Angeles, CA
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Ashlyn R.
Purchased at: Amazon
As someone who regularly bakes challah I’ve had the chance to try out a lot of flours. Nothing compares to this bread flour. My challah comes out beautiful every time! Most baking products (ie vanilla, sugar, yeast) I will use the store brand for, but not when it comes to bread, I need this flour!!
Kosher
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried using this flour for making artisan bread but I prefer the King Arthur all purpose flour. This flour creates a texture that is better for sandwich bread. I didn't like the crumb of this flour. The bread was fluffy and soft but I was looking for a shiny, chewy bread crumb.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Lafayette, CA
This is my go to bread flour and it makes awesome moist crusty sourdough bread. Bread flour is stronger than all purpose and makes for some great bread. You can find it at most supermarkets and at Target. You can’t go wrong with this bread flour. #influenstereats
Meridian, ID
There's just something about using flour in your baked goods that you know is sourced well and the company is responsible. The difference you get in the flavor and consistency of the product comes through in such a big way, when I use KAF flours and knowing that I'm supporting a co-op company makes me feel really good about continuing to use them. I don't buy any other flour except KAF because the quality is consistent from bag to bag.
No Special Diet
This is the only brand of bread flour that I will ever use.  I'm fine saving money on other ingredients but this one deserves the splurge.  I've made pastries, breads, and pizza dough with this flour and everything came out perfectly proofed and tasty.  My breads are soft with a crunchy crust, and pizza dough is delicious.  This is a staple in my pantry!
No Special Diet
As someone who runs a small baking business to help pay for college, I have tried virtually every bread flour on the market. This is by far the best, and results in really beautiful bread with excellent height and fluffiness, while still maintaining the natural denseness you want out of a slice of bread. Super fine, sifts well, produces great results and taste!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free