King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour

King Arthur Flour® Unbleached Bread Flour.

Milled from select 100% American wheat.

Baking with joy since 1790.

Who will you bake for?

A premium flour with higher protein for excellent high-rising yeast breads, rolls, pizza crusts, and more. Works great in bread machines, too.

Baking rustic bread is such a good mental break for me! What baked goods help put you in a good mood? #bakingbasics #rusticbread #redstaryeast #castironbread #lodgecastiron #holidaybaking #homemadegoodness #bread #breadandbutter King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour Red Star Active Dry Yeast
I’ve only ever used KA bread flour for baking bread, but between social distancing (lots of people filling time with baking) and hoarders, (come on people, really?!) it’s become difficult to find. Has anyone used AP flour to make bread?
How do I get my flour to stretch nicely for pizzas, I can’t seem to get the hang out it?
Start your review of King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour!
Katherine Brigiet V.
Somerville, MA
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Katherine Brigiet V.
My best investment in this pandemic , I love this product , worth it really good in all my recipes , the last one was this sourdough bagel and they came just amazing
Tammy M.
Gloucester, MA
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Tammy M.
There really is a difference! I bake bread every week and when I do I use King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour Unbleached flour is less chemically processed and this bread flour makes delicious bread! Today I added [product:ghirardelli-premium-baking-chips-60%-cocoa-bittersweet-chocolate-10-oz-pack-of-2] which makes the perfect snack!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Safeway
King Arthur Flour is my first choice when I'm baking. I used to use a bread machine to make dough but since it's broken, I'm doing it with my hands. And this flour works great for both methods. It has a recipe on the back of the package that I kinda wanna try out. It's called "absolutely no-knead crusty chewy bread". Anyways, I would highly recommend it. #baking #bread
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Buse B.
Purchased at: Target
It’s the best bread flour on the market. Especially if you are into sourdough you need a good flour! Buy one and try with it one more time.
Amber R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Best flour! Perfect for starter dough and making sourdough. The content is perfect and the quality is great. It’s also local and pretty affordable in my opinion.
Christine S.
Pebble Beach, CA
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Christine S.
Purchased at: Safeway
King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour is my first choice when baking. It is made from 100% U.S. hard red wheat grown on farms right here! It has a 12.7 protein content which allows my rolls and breads to rise well. This flour contains no bleach, and no artificial preservatives of any kind. I love the fact that it is 100% employee owned. Also, their website is filled with delicious recipes and techniques for baking the best product. There are numerous videos, with step by step instructions. A great product for serious bakers.
Sophia G.
Rockwall, TX
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Sophia G.
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Sophia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a professional but I do enjoy baking. I have tried flour from different mills and even asked the pros and King Arthur is always mentioned. I decided to try it and haven’t looked back since. It’s worth every penny. Honestly the price difference is not that much. I love using this for all my bread recipes!
Patty M.
Incline Vlg, NV
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Patty M.
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Patty M.
I made sourdough bread and did not want to risk a bad outcome by using inferior flour. I am a loyal King Arthur flour user. I know it is a quality product. The #KingArthurFlour website has great blogs, recipes, and helpful forums.
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Melissa S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Good quality flour. Really good for pizza and bread to make at home. My husband loves making homemade pizza and bread. So delicious and the flavor its unique. Nothing like homemade pizza and bread!!
Marlena S.
King Arthur Flour Unbleached Bread Flour uploaded by Marlena S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only brand of bread flour I will bake with. The protein content is high and the flour is so finely milled. It produces breads that are so soft and chewy. I also use their website for bread recipes and they've never failed. Its the best flour for beginners and professional bakers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...