BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR

New! Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility Fluffy & Delicious. Wheat Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Kosher. Certified Gluten Free. No Compromises How does America s oldest flour company go gluten-free?  That s what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods. With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we ve created what we re sure you ll ag. see more...

• Do these cook into substantial pancakes? I've had GF waff...3 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these before? They look absolutely ...3 Answers
King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Pancake Mix
  • "i mixed gluten free (raisin & cinnamon flavored) oatmeal, chia seeds, and vanilla to the batter." in 2 reviews
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
I would give this 6 stars if I could. By far the best pancake mix I’ve ever used and you can’t even tell it’s gluten free. Light fluffy pancakes that taste delicious. I make these about once a week and I just wish it was easier to find. I get it on Amazon.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Tastes super good, easy to make & the pancakes always come out great! This batter is a lot thicker than normal batter since it is Gluten Free but the taste is still great! I make half of the package and get at least 10 medium sized pancakes out of it!
member-5fe009606
I'm a celiac and so yummy food like this is just hard to find without the grit and same bland taste. THIS ROCKED MY WORLD!! It is so good! Fluffy, good flavor, and basically makes into normal pancakes! You do need eggs and other ingredients for the mix but it's so worth it!!
Mallory A.
This is the BEST pancake mix in a box that you will ever find. Amazing if you have a gluten allergy and still want to enjoy delicious pancakes, but if you don't have a gluten allergy I still recommend to try these!! We have tried so many different pancakes mixes in a box and everyone was gross. We came across the King Arthur Flour gluten free pancakes because my sons doctor recommended to eliminate some gluten from his diet and just fell in love after our first bite. We have 4 boxes usually on hand at all times in our house and vacation home!

The pancakes are soft, buttery, fluffy and just down right tasty! You just need to try them ounce and you will be hooked!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this stuff. I use it to make crepes instead of pancakes. This is the only mix I've been successful with that is gluten free for crepe making. I'm horrible at making actual pancakes so I am not the best judge on if this mix is good for that. But if you want yummy gluten free pancakes Trader Joe's has amazing ones!
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
Not the normal pancakes you're used to with gluten but we have always smothered ours in syrup or other toppings anyway. The only thing you need to decide is if you want them thicker than the recipe but just like normal box mix you just add more mix. They're the same texture as other boxed mixes so we like this brand best.
Blair T.
San Marcos, CA
I've tried many gluten free pancake mixes and found this to be my least favorite. I have been gluten free for a couple years now so I'm used to the difference in taste of gluten free items but this just doesn't do it for me. Bisquick plus a bit of vanilla extract is my fave. Chocolate chips mixed I. For dessert!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
This brand is the best! Texture and taste went beyond expectations! I love having this around especially when I am going on a trip. I have fun adding things to the batter just to change things up. Hands down, this rocks!
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This making mix is pretty great for Gluten Free. It isn't too dry, and makes moist pancakes! Often GF mixes can result in a dry product, but I recommend this mix, as someone who has been GF for years.
Stacey S.
Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite gf pancake mix I've found so far. I've made this with eggs and without and they turn out great. I also make them dairy free. It works best on a non stick skillet. The flavor is excellent.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Has anyone ever tried these before? They look absolutely delicious.
Heather S.
Wahiawa, HI
Do these cook into substantial pancakes? I've had GF waffles, and I equate them to clouds... They leave me hungry. How are these?

Walmart