King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Multi Purpose Flour uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR #19 in Flours & Meals

New! Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility Better Taste & Texture Ideal For Gluten-Free Baking. Wheat Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Kosher. Certified Gluten Free. No Compromises How does America s oldest flour company go gluten-free?  That s what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods. With the same high standards we apply to all of our products, we v. see more...

• How is this flour? Once I was diagnosed with celiacs, I jumped r...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to make homemade gravy with flour?1 Answers
King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Multi Purpose Flour
  • "I love this brand of flour ik specially love it in my banana bread that I made but I use it for everything anything I need to use flour for I use it to Brad my chicken to make chicken nuggets." in 2 reviews
  • "I love using it in my homemade mac and cheese.. this is by far a must have in my kitchen." in 1 review
  • "I can buy 4 pounds of gluten free flour for 94 cents or I could buy this much much smaller package for 9$ But I have never gotten sick off these products so I would say if you are gluten free because you are Celliac or sensitive this is great. " in 1 review
  • "I looked for a long time for a gluten free flour that was tasty and I could bake my favorite thing with, and it wouldn't end up gritty." in 1 review
Kayla C.
I have Celiac Disease and I use this flour for baking. I'm able to make most gluten filled recipes gluten free with this flour. The taste is so good that even non-gluten free people enjoy my baked goods!

I like that I don't have to do crazy conversions or buy 4 types of flour just to make one baked good. I also like that it's available where I shop like Target, Walmart and Giant Food Stores, so it's easily accessible.

The price point is fair. It is not often on sale, but it is worth the price. Of course the price isn't going to be comparable to gluten flour, however in the gluten free world, this flour price is fair for what you're getting.

I recommend this to anyone looking to create baked goods without gluten. It's easy enough that a beginner can use this flour cup for cup replacing regular flour in a regular recipe.
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
I use this for my hippie brother-in-law when he comes over. Because he claims to be gluten intolerant I make him an entirely different meal than everyone else using this flour
Kristen E.
Taylor
I haven't had very good results with this. I always used King Arthur and then I found out I was celiac so it was my first choice and boy was I disappointed. I also have to mention I'm a professional baker and I have been baking gluten free for about 6 years now. There are way better flour blends to try
sonal c.
I have been using King Arthur 1 for 2 years now. I keep it in my refrigerator to help it remain fresh longer. I love to use this flour in my breakfast muffins (just made Peach Whole Wheat muffins - yum!) and in my pizza crusts. I have been working to use less processed ingredients in my cooking and King Arthur flours helps me with that goal.
Anne S.
I am not gluten-intolerant at all, but make GF baked goods for my mom who avoids it in her diet. So, I have high expectations for GF baked goods to taste as good as the wheat-based ones I make for my family! This is the best all-purpose GF flour blend I have found for quick breads. I haven't used it in cookies or cakes, but have made banana bread, pumpkin bread, lemon poppyseed bread, etc, and all turn out with a great texture and great flavor using this flour. Others I have tried have had a strong and undesirable bean taste, but King Arthur has a neutral flavor that bakes up beautifully!
Lorelai M.
As much as I like the taste of this mix, I had to give it a B because I don't think it comes out as good in recipes than when I make my own flour blend. I loved it when I shared a place with a roommate since you just need the one box but now that I have enough space, I prefer keeping 5-7 GF flours and starches on hand to make different blends based on if I'm baking dessert or something hearty etc.
Lisa B.
Reading, PA
I actually picked up a box of this a few weeks ago because my local store was out of the regular flour I use and this was on sale for a ridiculously low price and so I thought I would give it a try.

I absolutely LOVE it! It is easy to use, easy to substitute and tastes pretty darn great without all the gritty and bitty-ness of some of the flours and mixes I have tried in the past.

Best for pancakes, we couldn't get enough of those! The kind arthur website also has some great ideas for recipes, too!
Lizzy c.
This is a great brand for anyone who is gluen free but someting that really makes me mad about gluten free flower or pretty much gluten free anything is that it is like waaaaay more expensive that regular flour and never goes on sale. I can buy 4 pounds of gluten free flour for 94 cents or I could buy this much much smaller package for 9$ But I have never gotten sick off these products so I would say if you are gluten free because you are Celliac or sensitive this is great.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This has worked amazingly well for all of my gluten free baking needs. I have not had an issue with a weird texture or muddiness that some gluten alternatives cause. It is pricey, which is annoying because the ingredients aren't that expensive! It's only because gluten free stuff is trendy!
Liz S.
Gilbert, AZ
Best gluten free flour mix I've tried. Makes absolutely delicious pancakes, although I fussed with the flour/moisture ratio to get it to the consistency I like. Mixes easily with little clumping. Despite the heavy use of rice flour, it doesn't have the gritty consistency or aftertaste you can sometimes get with rice flour. Five stars. I'll be getting more of this!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this flour? Once I was diagnosed with celiacs, I jumped right into trying almond and coconut flours.
Melissa B.
What is the best way to make homemade gravy with flour?