BY KING ARTHUR FLOUR #11 in Flours & Meals

New! Dedicated Gluten-Free Manufacturing Facility Vanilla Muffin Base Make It Special With Your Add-Ins. Wheat Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Kosher. Certified Gluten Free. No Compromises How does America s oldest flour company go gluten-free?  That s what we asked ourselves when our customers began requesting - no, imploring - us to help them in their quest for delicious gluten-free baked goods. see more...

• Is this gritty or as dry as other gluten free products I have tried?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite mix in with these gluten free muffins?2 Answers
King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Muffin Mix
  • "With any other gluten free baked goods, it doesn't last well after a day or two." in 2 reviews
Liz C.
King Arthur is amazing. I have yet to get a bad product from them and this muffin mix did not disappoint. The muffins taste incredible and are fluffy like your normal gluten full muffin. My husband is the toughest GF critic in our home and he loves them. The only thing is they are like most GF items I've tried in them being heavy on the stomach or super filling.
Maria R.
Not a huge fan of the King Arthur brand but I do really like this muffin mix. I've made it with blueberries and a few times with chocolate chips. Little dense but overall good and I would recommend to anyone with Celiac Disease or eating gluten free.
Natalie  W.
Sandown, NH
These are amazing and I have bought this many times. Adding any type of fruit or just plain and it is moist. Delicious!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
King Arthur is the best brand when it comes to gluten-free products because you can't even tell the difference. While it is on the pricey side, it is worth it. My family isn't fond of anything gluten-free, but occasionally will try what I make, and this muffin mix was a hit! I would definitely purchase again.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are absolutely delicious and it's hard for me to not eat all of the muffins in a few days. The only thing that's misleading is that the box shows blueberries in the mix, and the muffins are PLAIN. Keep in mind you'll need to buy add ins (blueberries, chocolate chips, etc).
Keeley R.
Mansfield, OH
This is our favorite muffin mix. Even better than "regular" ones. I use the banana kind, add nuts and DF chocolate chips to make THE best muffins ever! They don't last long at our house!
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Best gluten-free muffin mix. My brother is an athlete with bone//muscle problems so he went gluten-free to reduce the swelling. We bake these with chocolate chips and devour them. You cannot even tell they are gluten-free because of how yummy they are!
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
I love this muffin mix and use blueberries as the mix in. You can't even taste that these are gluten free. I make them often and I don't have a gluten intolerance. They are also very easy to make.
Bridgette  H.
Naples , FL
I just got this last week and have already bought and baked two more boxes! I haven't seen this brand until recently and it's AMAZING! Bake them longer than the box tells you though.
Nicole W.
Olathe, KS
We make blueberry muffins for breakfast a lot, and my family loves this mix! With any other gluten free baked goods, it doesn't last well after a day or two. But these taste decent the day after you make it, not hard as a rock or too gummy to chew. I do recommend finishing them within 24 hours!
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
What is your favorite mix in with these gluten free muffins?
Heather T.
Aurora, IL
Is this gritty or as dry as other gluten free products I have tried?