JUVÉDERM® XC

by JUVÉDERM® XC

JUVÉDERM® XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year.

I want to make an appointment to get lip fillers I’m having a hard time deciding what to get Botox or Juvaderm? I’d like them to be full so when I smile my top lip isn’t so thin.. but I think I’d rather go with the dissolving kind rather than constantly having to pay and go back for touch ups? Does anyone have there lips done and can give some advice? JUVÉDERM® XC BOTOX® Cosmetic
HaaS anyone tried this and gotten amazing results I used one syringe in my Nasal lines and love the results ?
Considering JUVÉDERM® XC for lip fillers. It’s my first time ever doing anything like this. What should I expect?
Start your review of JUVÉDERM® XC!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Alicia B.
I love my Juvederm results. I had it in my midface/under eye area and also on my jawline and chin. The results were amazing!
Jen C.
Grove City, OH
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Jen C.
Great line of fillers to enhance lips or fill in wrinkles or restore loss of volume in face from aging
Dana F.
Glen oaks , NY
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Dana F.
I usually do my nasolabial folds once a year along with cheeks to help lift the nasolabial folds. Does it hurt? It uncomfortable but where ever you go they should put some numbing topical on to help the discomfort. Thankfully the syringe has a small amount of lidocaine so once they start injecting, it def helps. Couple of months ago, I finally decided to do my lips (super nervous), and it wasn't that bad and def planning to do it again soon. It Def has helped plump my lips up. I've noticed the lips tend not to last as long as nasolabial flags and cheeks- but everybody different. This picture was a couple days after the injection. They do settle down but def keep in mind if you have an event, try to do this a month out. Does get a tad swollen and bruises. JUVÉDERM® XC
Doris R.
Cincinnati, OH
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Doris R.
My doctor has been using Juvederm products in my lips for years. My lips look fuller but soft and completely natural. A perfect way to combat the look of thinning lips from aging. I have it injected in my lips about once every 18 months.
Michelle M.
Fort Collins, CO
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Michelle M.
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Michelle M.
Great plumpness after two full syringes of the xc ultra... almost ( less than ) a month later and my lips are back to normal. Customer service is a joke, they give you the run around, keep.you in holding que and refuse to replace, or give any type of refund. They even told me my provider can't even get a refund. What a bunch of crap. Wasted 1500 JUVÉDERM® XC BOTOX® Cosmetic
Sandra N.
Tampa, FL
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Sandra N.
My lips looking amazing. I was so happy to see my lips back to how they were before scleroderma took them away. I feel like myself again. It hurt a little but it did not linger.
Heather M.
Englewood, FL
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Heather M.
I had this product administered to my lips 4 months ago and I am not very happy with the amount of time it lasted. Initially my lips looked full and great, however the initial look only lasted until the swelling went down. If I knew it would dissipate this quickly I would have utilized more than one syringe. My lips looked ok for a month or two and at this point now (4 months later) I can hardly tell I even had it done. Since having this product injected, I was told that different fillers would have been a better choice to achieve the look I was desiring. Good to know! I don’t recommend this product for lip fullness and volume. This photo was taken 4 months post treatment for reference. JUVÉDERM® XC
Jessica S.
Fort Walton Beach
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Jessica S.
I am totally addicted after my first appointment. I am in love with the results. I already had pretty full lips, this just enhanced them even more. I have already scheduled my next appointment!
Emily L.
Falls Church, VA
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Emily L.
Okay so this is going to be long. I am just coming back from my second session (I had my first last week). I went in and went very conservative with the amount last week then had it built upon today. The first photo is a before photo, the next photo shows the healing period from the first time, and the third photo is me one hour after from today. It feels/looks relatively natural and is so easy to take slow and subtle and build up. I had a total of one syringe and I am very pleased. I’ll write an updated review in a few months about staying power but below is my timeline of side effects etc. DAY 1: first injections, quite painful actually (much more than botox in my opinion); not very swollen but red pricks were clear and bruising started quickly. NIGHT 1: the most swollen it was is this night, I should’ve iced again but didn’t DAYS 2-4: no swelling, a little lip crack/peeling, bruises were VERY apparent. DAY 5: bruising could easily be covered up but was still apparent. Then day 6 I was healed. DAY 7 (today): it was not as painful this time, added the other half of my syringe. So far the swelling is very low but I will update.
Amanda B.
JUVÉDERM® XC uploaded by Amanda B.
Juvederm ultra plus is an amazing product! My lips feel so much more plump, allowing for better application of lip products! I have had so many compliments on my lips in the past few days! I will definitely be going back to my injector again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsay M.
Toronto
il y a 2 ans
victoria V. il y a 2 ans
I love juvederm! I’ve had about 6 syringes over 3 years. My filler typically lasts 3-5 months....my body burns it off faster than others I feel.
Dulce R.
Nelson
il y a 3 ans
What is the length of time that JUVÉDERM® XC would last? Is there a natural filler by this brand that will last up to 2yrs?
Crystal S. il y a 2 ans
Mine actually lasted about 18 months . I never would’ve thought it would last but it did and it was actually 2 years after the first injection that I felt it was time to go back .
Laura  D.
Pendleton, IN
il y a 3 ans
I'm thinking about getting JUVÉDERM® XC on my next facial appointment in my lips, on the vermilion border will this help lines around my lips disappear? (Smoker lines) although I don't smoke,the botox isn't getting them all the way, will this do it ?
Jessica H. il y a 2 ans
Hi Laura! I’m an Injectables trainer for an aesthetic company. The vermilion border will help soften the lines by building some support. This might not be enough correction since Botox isn’t completely removing them. Allergan does have a product that can specifically be placed in “smoker lines.” Its called Volbella and last 12 months. It does a really nice job. Hope this helps!
Misty R.
Spartanburg SC
il y a 3 ans
JUVÉDERM® XC ? How long will it last my first time having it done a d what I'd the average cost?
Yasmeen L. il y a un an
How long it lasts varies from person to person & how your skin will hold the product. I usually get filler once- 2 times a year. It’s about $600-700 a syringe. Download Allē app and you get points and $ off
Megan G.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone been getting lip Injections with JUVÉDERM® XC and then decided to stop? I am concerned about my lips being saggy if that’s even possible.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
il y a 5 ans
Has anyone tried JUVÉDERM® XC for lip injections? What were your results? How much did it cost? And did you get your injections at a spa or a dr’s office?
Janet S. il y a 5 ans
I just got my 2nd syringe i love the results but it takes time (syringes) to achieve the look you want. The 1st one i got 5 months ago still had my lips a little plump but I wanted them more maybe in 6 months I'll add another syringe