BY JUVÉDERM® XC

JUVÉDERM® XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year. see more...

• Is this product to be used on the lips or in the nasolabi...2 Answers
  • Does this work good on the nasal labial folds?1 Answers
  • If you have juvederm injected into your lips will it leav...6 Answers
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
I have been getting lip injections for about a year now and I love Juvederm XC! My lips look more plump and pouty. I've had this injected in my lips several times as I am trying to build them up. Each time I get it done, I love them more. I have a low pain tolerance and I can handle getting this done. My injector numbs my lips first and then all I feel is some poking. Its a very quick prodecure. My lips are sore after for a few days but the results are always so stunning! I am a makeup junkie and getting lip filler has made it so much fun to do my makeup and buy new lip products. I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Chassity S.
Hinton, WV
I absolutely love my lip injections I got about 3/4 of a syringe just to play it safe but I wish I had gotten the full syringe. My lips were plump but still looked natural. It's been about 7 months and I definitely would like to get another injection because I am noticing they have went down a little.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I’m guilty. I have tried several Juvederm products and I would say my favorite is Juvederm Voluma (but it wasn’t a product option). The Voluma is a little priced but it lasts sooo much longer. It lasts twice as long on me as the other lines (14 months).
Michele K.
Oak Forest
Great product. I get Juvederm a couple times a year to replace sone of the fat it my lips that one loses with aging. My favorite part is putting on my new shade of lip stick and smiling and not watching my top lip disappear!
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
I love my lip injections! I got mine last month. My lips are fuller but still natural looking. The swelling was pretty bad and the bruising was horrible but that’s different for everyone.
Jessica W.
I tried lip injections with Juvederm for the first time this past April. I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and this was worse than I'd have though, but still manageable. It was over quick. Healing took a while, my lips felt hard and stiff and super sore for a good week, and there was some residual soreness for another week and a half. I have 1 full syringe and it did make a nice difference. It's been a little over 4 months and I can see a decline in plumpness. I'm considering getting more as I definitely prefer plumper lips... my natural lips are non existent... but for the price and duration of healing time it's a tough call. I'll probably try a new doctor as I know others who have had this and only experienced mild soreness for a few days.
Amber M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This review is in progress but I got my lips done last night at a highly recommended medspa. I have always hated my thin upper lip and I finally decided to try this filler. My injector put lidocaine on my lips and let it set for about 10 mins. She then began to inject me. She used 1 full syringe which equated to 16 injections. It was more painful than I expected and I'm very swollen today but I am excited to see what they look like in about 2 weeks.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Amazing results after one syringe of juverderm volbella. I am so happy with my results. My lips are fuller and the fine lines are gone. I work at a medical spa so I got a great discount on one syringe, but the normal cost of the volbella is $425 at my office. The volbella is just for the lips. The juverderm is a great product and I highly recommend it.
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
I love my lips for the first time! As I write this I'm about to get my lips injected for the second time. It makes me feel so much better about my smile and more confident. I will always use this product.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
I would just like to state that before this lip filler I felt like my upper lip was so thin that I barley had one. When I smiled my upper lip would basically disappear. I am so pleased with this product. It has boosted my self esteem. My nurse even molded my cupids bow for me.
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
Does it hurt ? It looks painful in the cheek area
Liz R.
Conroe, TX
If you have juvederm injected into your lips will it leave a little lump where it is injected?
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Has anyone tried JUVÉDERM® XC for lip injections? What were your results? How much did it cost? And did you get your injections at a spa or a dr’s office?
Karla P.
Is this product to be used on the lips or in the nasolabial folds? Or can it be worn all over the face?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Does this work good on the nasal labial folds?