JUVÉDERM® XC

by JUVÉDERM® XC

JUVÉDERM® XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year.

What is the length of time that JUVÉDERM® XC would last? Is there a natural filler by this brand that will last up to 2yrs?
Anyone have good experiences with Juvederm? How long did it last?
Thinking about getting my lips done. For everyone who has gotten it done was it worth it and your opinion of it
Start your review of JUVÉDERM® XC!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
Great for plumping skin and smoothing out nasolabial folds or "laugh lines". I love that it is hyaluronic acid based and that acid something that our bodies naturally produce. I can't wait for my next appointment and would like to add a little to my cheeks as well !
Fine Lines
Bloomington , Ca
I have my lips done and love my results! I do about 2 syringes and I'm happy with this product! It has really gave me more confidence as my lips were always a issue for me!
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Went with my mom when she got this done to smooth the skin around her mouth and cheeks. She looks great and most people have no idea she had anything done. I'm considering it myself lol.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Los Angeles , CA
I recently got juvederm on my lips to enhance them & I am so in love ! Only downside on this is if you have a fast metabolism as I do, your body will absorb the product fairly quickly (2 months).
Henderson, KY
I love this! I had this done over 4 years ago, it promoted my own cell growth, so I haven't done it again! I will definitely do it again around my mouth when I need to!
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
portland , OR
I got lip injections with Juvederm Volbella and absolutely love the results. I had little to no swelling, zero pain, and some bruising ( I bruise sooo easily). The filler looks completely natural and not overdone, which was exactly what I wanted!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
West New York, NJ
I absolutely love this stuff it last a great amount of time and after having it done a few times I've noticed I haven't had to get touched up pretty amazing stuff
Dry / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
love love love!!!! got my lips done about two years ago and it still has some fullness! I'm without a doubt going to go back and do it again after I'm done breast feeding.
Oak Forest
Great product. I get Juvederm a couple times a year to replace sone of the fat it my lips that one loses with aging. My favorite part is putting on my new shade of lip stick and smiling and not watching my top lip disappear!
Combination / Fine Lines
Plantation, FL
This product is very soft perfect for a lip augmentation. Unfortunately for lips doesn't last that long but no bumps. As always it is more about the injector than the product.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pendleton Indiana
7 months ago
I'm thinking about getting JUVÉDERM® XC on my next facial appointment in my lips, on the vermilion border will this help lines around my lips disappear? (Smoker lines) although I don't smoke,the botox isn't getting them all the way, will this do it ?
Spartanburg SC
9 months ago
JUVÉDERM® XC ? How long will it last my first time having it done a d what I'd the average cost?
Old Greenwich, CT
Collinsville, MS
2 years ago
Has anyone tried JUVÉDERM® XC for lip injections? What were your results? How much did it cost? And did you get your injections at a spa or a dr’s office?
Janet S. • 2 years ago
I just got my 2nd syringe i love the results but it takes time (syringes) to achieve the look you want. The 1st one i got 5 months ago still had my lips a little plump but I wanted them more maybe in 6 months I'll add another syringe