Johnson & Johnson Splenda

SPLENDA is the commercial name and registered trade mark of a sucralose-based artificial sweetener derived from sugar, owned by the British company Tate & Lyle. Sucralose was discovered by Tate & Lyle and researchers at Queen Elizabeth College, University of London, in 1976. Tate & Lyle subsequently developed sucralose-based SPLENDA products in partnership with McNeil Nutritionals LLC. Life is sweet--and SPLENDA sweetener products make it even sweeter, by giving you a delicious alternative to sugar. Use it just about anywhere sugar is used and you will discover why it is America’s favorite no calorie sweetener. SPLENDA no calorie sweetener is used inmore U.S. households than Equal and Sweet 'N Low sweeteners combined. Sweeten beverages, cook, bake, and sprinkle with SPLENDA--enjoy the sweetness with no added sugar!

How does the taste of Splenda compare to other artificial sweeteners? Is it more sweet? Does it taste less artificial, etc?
If I'd use this when baking does it still taste the same as sugar and is it the same consistent as you would use regular sugar?
Has anybody ever used this before...
Start your review of Johnson & Johnson Splenda!
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Johnson & Johnson Splenda uploaded by Marleen S.
I love making my low-carb cookies 🍪 I love the sugar this all I ever use I’m always trying to watch my weight so therefore this is what I pay to go in my coffee this is what I buy to go with everything I need to be sweetened is so good it taste like regular sugar is not that expensive and you only need a few pack to sweeten because it’s sweet and well! Very good and this is my main branch sugar! Love it if you have not tried this you should please go out and get some you will not be disappointed and please come back and thank me later LOL! Very affordable and you can find it everywhere I mean literally everywhere! If you can I find the sugar I will come and help you Find a sugar why would email it to you or mail it to you something but it’s not that hard to find it! Ha ha!!
Cameron, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Weird how this is titled in this app. I use this because I needed something for my coffee at a restaurant one day and they had no sugar. I didn't go for the pink or blue packets cause they taste weird. I thought Id try this. I was satisfied. I use for my coffee now and that's it. 99% of my drinks are nothing but water (unless I'm sick) or i need juice for breakfast.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I ever use a sweetener is definitely Splenda. It is a good sweetener without feeling guilty for using sugar is definitely a good alternative the flavors really good. I wish they had more variety other than that it is an affordable price and you can find it at any major retailer
Mt Arlington, NJ
The large box is such a great value, in my opinion. I get the flavor and sweetness I want without the extra calories. Even though people will tell me “real sugar is better for you” I like the taste of Splenda, anyway. And it isn’t an every day addition to my life.
I use the Splenda individual packets for reasons of convenience and also to help measure the amount of sugar product I am using daily. It is competitively priced and tastes better than any of the other sweeteners on the market. I would recommend to others.
Chase City, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's a little too sweet for me but I use just a little bit of it in my drinks. I don't think I will buy this product. It was given to me. I tried it in my unsweetened tea and a little bit goes a long way. My tea was so sweet that I didn't even drink it.
Encinitas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are the classic go to coffee sweetener packets to have. they are a great value, are a solid sweetener, and definitely sweeten up your coffee. my dislikes about this sweetener is it has a very strange aftertaste and it’s a very overpowering flavor.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to like Johnson and Johnson Splenda until I realized all of the bad ingredients that were in it. Although it is individually packaged and convenient, I don’t recommend Splenda to anyone unless you research what you are putting in yoke mouth.
Peoria, AZ
So far, this is the best sweetener I have tried. I much so prefer this over real sugar. I had it to my coffee and to my tea, and it sweetens it to the perfect amount. I definitely recommend this brand over other brands of artificial sweeteners.
Chula Vista , CA
Can’t complain but I still preferring the non refined sugar for my sweets. One little bag of this sugar is enough for a cup, if you love sugary stuff then use two but it works okay, it is affordable and available in multiple presentations