Johnson & Johnson Splenda uploaded by Kelsey B.Johnson & Johnson Splenda uploaded by MARQUITA J.Johnson & Johnson Splenda uploaded by Christine R.

BY SPLENDA #15 in Sugars & Sweeteners

SPLENDA is the commercial name and registered trade mark of a sucralose-based artificial sweetener derived from sugar, owned by the British company Tate & Lyle. Sucralose was discovered by Tate & Lyle and researchers at Queen Elizabeth College, University of London, in 1976. Tate & Lyle subsequently developed sucralose-based SPLENDA products in partnership with McNeil Nutritionals LLC. Life is sweet--and SPLENDA sweetener products make it even sweeter, by giving you a delicious alternative to sugar. Use it just about anywhere sugar is used and you will discover why it is America’s favorite no calorie sweetener. SPLENDA no calorie sweetener is used inmore U.S. households than Equal and Sweet 'N Low sweeteners combined. Sweeten beverages, cook, bake, and sprinkle with SPLENDA--enjoy the sweetness with no added sugar! see more...

• How does the taste of Splenda compare to other artificial...3 Answers
  • If I'd use this when baking does it still taste the same ...2 Answers
  • Has anybody ever used this before... 2 Answers
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I started using splenda way back in the 90's when the Atkins diet was popular.  Back then, I had to buy it from overseas and it was expensive.  I was so glad when it hit the shelves in America.  I drink a lot of hot tea and coffee, and whether I'm trying to watch my calories or not this is the only sweetener I use.  The taste is delicious and a little goes a long way.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love using Splenda packets in my coffee or tea because I only have to use a little bit like half a packet and my coffee and tea is sweet and it dissolves faster than regular sugar does. Seems like when I am out of Splenda and I you sugar I'm dumping to you soon after tsp in my coffee or tea and just stirring and stirring and it just won't dissolve. And my drinks never get sweet without Splenda. The only reason I give the four stars is because there is a little bit of an aftertaste but it's totally worth it. Saves on calories and sweet as my coffee and tea perfectly.
Kelsey B.
York, PA
Only reason it isn't a 5 star review is that I wish they were a little cheaper. I personally don't taste a difference between this and regular sugar but know this is the healthier option. I use one pack of this where I typically use three spoonfuls of regular sugar. I recently used it in iced tea :)
Sydney 💋.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Splenda instantly sweetens any of your drinks and makes it taste so much better. It's a lot healthier than using regular sugar as a sweetener. I put this in my iced tea and I love the taste! They come in little packets so you get just the right amount everytime.
Shaunice L.
This things are so hard to dissolve in beverages unless they are hot but even then they can be difficult. The price is decent but the Splenda does have a bit of a strange aftertaste. I don't think I will buy again.
Karsyn B.
Splenda is the only sweetener that I purchase regularly. I started purchasing it as a substitute when someone close to me was at risk for juvenile diabetes, but even after time came and went, I still continued to purchase it. I'll use tea for example. I love tea, but not sweet tea. Any time I add sugar, even if it's a little bit, I immediately feel it's too sweet, Sweet N Low leaves a terrible aftertaste, but Splenda always adds the perfect amount of sweet to it.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR
Splenda, in my opinion, cannot be used as a constant replacement for sugar as it's considerably sweeter. However, I love how easily it dissolves in iced tea and coffee. It doesn't have a gross taste to me, though some people complain about it. I, however, think it's a good product when used correctly.
Karen H.
Plainview, NY
Splenda is the only sweetener that I can tolerate taste wise. No after taste like Sweet and Low which has a poisonous taste in my opinion. It is so close to the flavor of real sugar I use it not only in coffee but also baking and sweetening desserts.
Best low carb sweetener product on the market. Highly recommend!
Lindsey Z.
I'm so glad I found Splenda. I have switched to using it for all my sugar needs and I haven't looked back. It works for everything I need and I haven't found a single use where It doesn't work perfectly and make what I'm cooking taste perfectly sweet.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Love Johnson and Johnson products and especially the elastic bandage. I use this for my son and its great for my dogs. Our american bulldog cut the bottom of his paw really bad and I used cotton and then the elastic bandage it worked great and the price of Johnson and Johnson products are so worth the prices!!!!
Jamie H.
How does the taste of Splenda compare to other artificial sweeteners? Is it more sweet? Does it taste less artificial, etc?
TaSheka S.
Has anybody ever used this before...
Sydney M.
New Lexington, OH
If I'd use this when baking does it still taste the same as sugar and is it the same consistent as you would use regular sugar?