5 varieties available
Ivory Bar Soap
Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Ivory Bar Soap
- "Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. " in 647 reviews
- "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
- "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
- "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
- "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
I Only use Ivory Bar Soap. It is the cleanest clean and the healthiest for your body's pH level. I've had many doctors always recommending the usage of this soap, I've been lucky to say, "I already do doc!" There is no residue left on my skin and no scent left on after; if you like to use scented body washes you can use a small amount after washing with Ivory Bar Soap and the scent will go a long way while lasting through the day, same goes for perfumes and lotions. Greatly to add you can never go wrong with the price. I personally don't use this product on my face, but I recently saw they have a new line of face wash which I'll be trying soon. When you first open the packaging (which they just updated the package with some serene light colored patterns which I love btw) it has a light fragrance at first which is normal and will disappear once you wet the bar. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I really like this soap. It’s one of the few that doesn’t have a strong smell and it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. I usually buy this in the bottle cause I don’t like letting the soap lay out but I still love this brand overall
When I don’t have Dove I use this. Another unscented bar that keeps my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I would recommend this soap it is also a couple cents cheaper than Dove.
Not my favorite only because my skin is already kind of dry and I felt like this soap dried my skin out even worse but it did smell good. It just didn’t work for my skin type!
Leaves skin clean and soft to the touch. I would highly recommend using ivory. It also smells really good. It’s definitely a yes for me and for sure highly suggested. The body wash is also pretty good
Review for: Original Bath, Personal Size, Original, Original, Original, Bath Size more...
Ivory soap has been my go to for years. It works very well with my extremely sensitive skin and it has a fresh, clean “smell”. It is quite affordable and it does a great job at making me feel clean
This is my go to just because it is basically the same thing as other soap bars but it is cheaper.. I'm not a cheap skate but why pay 4 times as much for the same thing?!
The local pantry gives these out and my grandma gives them to us. Despite being free and bar soap, this product is very good and smells good. It's a hard bar of soap btw.
Q & A
I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
Has anyone else broken out in a rash after using this?
Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos