Tiffany J.
  • I received this in my TLC voxbox & it's great for sensitive skin, full of natural ingredients and doesn't agitate my eczema I also have! in 54 reviews.

• Quinn Y.
  • Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent. in 13 reviews.

• Jennifer M.
  • Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth. in 13 reviews.

• Jessica C.
  • The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids! in 12 reviews.

• Kelsey P.
  • I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag). in 11 reviews.

• Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

0 character used

pockets s.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is the best soap for me and my skin, hands down. I love that it is 99.4% pure. It smells fresh and clean, the bars are large, and the product is inexpensive!

Elizabeth B.

I have used Ivory since I was a child and even though I tried different products after moving out for college, I had to come back to Ivory. It is the ONLY soap that does not cause my body to break out in acne or a rash. I have super sensitive skin and this is the only soap I trust. It's inexpensive which is great for a college student (I buy mine in 10 packs for about $5-$6 at Target). This is also one of my go-to stain removers. It's gentle on clothes and gets out just about every stain I've ever tried it on, including yellow pit stains on white shirts (just need a little extra elbow grease sometimes). I'm so happy they started making a body wash too.

Amanda B.

My son use to have reactions to other soaps. He would break out in a rash. Then someone told me to have him use Ivory and I'll say it was a miracle because ever since he started using it his skin cleared and never had a reaction again. It made his skin soft and smelled great. Now he is 14 and doesn't break out anymore. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has children or even themselves who break out when they use other soaps when they shower or whatever.

Kristen W.

This soap is great to treat pimples, every night before bed wash your face&lather this soap onto your hands&then to face&wash v your face&dry,it's the cheapest way to get rid of acne,or at least week by week you will see them fade away! if you have oily skin&want to prevent break outs! Also to keep the rest of your body dry from breakouts,it's a gentle clean soap. It's great to prevent&get rid of pimples ,must try:-)

Kelsey P.

This bar soap is a classic! It's soft and gentle on skin, and it's pretty inexpensive. I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag). I use it for myself and on my 3-year-old daughter. The only downside is that I don't think it smells that great!

Michele B.
    Michele B.

How long has ivory soap been in your families household?

11 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 10:40 p.m.
    Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

How much do you pay for this and do you use coupons?

3 answersAug 13 - 2013 - 10:01 p.m.
    Christina L.
    Christina L.

Ivory has my vote for MVP. How many purposes does it serve? Let me count the ways. 1st and foremost it's cleaning power, scent & lack of icky residue on my skin and tub. 2nd it's an awesome art medium for the grandbabies and I. Check them out on Pinterest. 3rd it makes a nice lubricant for removing tight rings, removes ink from most surfaces and did I mention fun in the tub? Just try to sink a bar! Won't let me post a review. Anyone else having problems?

0 answersJun 06 - 2015 - 7:23 a.m.
    amber m.
    amber m.

Is this soap antibacterial?

1 answerApr 27 - 2015 - 12:34 a.m.
    Lidia Z.
    Lidia Z.

What kind of craft you made with this product?

1 answerNov 19 - 2014 - 1:53 p.m.
    Amanda M.
    Amanda M.

I have psoriasis and have used this soap sparingly in the past.. does this product help with sensitive skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis or does it make your skin feel more dried out?

3 answersNov 16 - 2014 - 7:20 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now