Add a Photo
Photos (34)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

They float! have been using these body bars since I was a very young child. It is the only soap that I've ever seen that floats on top of the water. Very gentle to the skin, does not leave a residue and does not have much of a scent. A classic. cheap too!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Whitesboro, TX

Ivory soap is a brand that I feel to safely trust useing on my children. The fresh clean scent is an added bonus
Es muy buno este producto se los recomiendo mucho bueno si es que lo leen te deja brillando como diamante
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Plainview, MN

It's a good soap. It's really simple soap and smells pretty good and clean and fresh.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I got this because I got a tattoo and this is great for healing wounds! I got it at a cvs and I used it everyday to clean the new tattoo. One bar lasted me at least 4 months and I would buy it again!
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Canfield

I like a ivory because it floats and I have used it since a little girl. Just enjoy Dove better.
Claire G.
Claire G.

I enjoy using Ivory soap when I shower because it doesn't have any added perfumes or chemicals. I have very sensitive skin and Ivory soap is the only one that doesn't irritate my skin.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Dothan

I love Ivory. It is what I grew up using. It is very gentle and good for sensitive skin and doesn't leave any residue. It doesn't smell too strongly either.
Michael R.
Michael R.
Kings Park, NY

The basic one. They added a scent a few years ago, but it is subtle enough to be ok . Price has increased dramatically over the years.
Montana H.
Montana H.
Metuchen, NJ

I used this product after getting my tattoo. It was perfect and didn't irritate my skin at all!
Bethany G.
Bethany G.

I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Sept. 27, 2012, 4:09 p.m.
http://www.ehow.com/how_7708317_make-laundry-detergent-ivory-soap.html Try this site
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Dec. 12, 2013, 11:01 a.m.
Probably forever. I remember my stepmom telling me about it like it was a secret.
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO

Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
misty c.
misty c.
June 13, 2016, 11:07 a.m.
My doctor recommended Ivory soap for my face when I as having constant breakouts. Told me to stop using everything else, that Ivory was pure and there were no additives to irritate my skin. He was right. Have been using Ivory soap and body wash ever since.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Charleston, SC

Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Oct. 13, 2012, 2:25 a.m.
I haven't tried this yet!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC

Does anyone else have issues with this soap drying out their skin??
Zehra S.
Zehra S.
Sept. 3, 2015, 5:36 p.m.
No not really. Maybe sometimes during the winter but that doesn't really have to do with the soap my skin just gets very dry during the winter.

Join Now