BY IVORY

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

• I had a small rash on the inside of my arm. I remember my...3 Answers
  • This may seem like a silly question but would anyone reco...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else have really dry and itchy skin after usi...6 Answers
Ivory Bar Soap
  • "Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. " in 647 reviews
  • "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
  • "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
  • "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
Kathy C.
Its great soap, low scented but leaves your skin super soft and silky. Also its affordable,could get it anywhere and I strongly recommend it! Ivory soap and irish spring are my top soap bars that I must have everytime I go shopping for hygene products.
_tabeee e.
Lakeland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfect for everything, hand soap, face soap, body soap. It's even gentle enough for infants. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin or feminine skin. My fiance loves it. It's gender neutral. I love it. And it's affordable. Ivory Bar Soap
Amiris R.
Review for: Personal Size, Original more...
Very gentle! It may dry your skin out a little,but just use a moisturizer :) this is a pro because it really cleans your skin gently, VERY affordable, and effective to me . Try it out for yourself to see results (I use it for face and body )
Jenevive Q.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It is so cheap and does a good job cleaning. I used it to clear up my face and is very good. Well clearing up all my dark spots and this does not strip my face at all. I apply a light moisturizer afterwards and my skin feels so clean.
Tara C.
Argyle
Review for: Original, Bath Size more...
We have 2 family members with eczema and this is one of the few bar soaps that we don’t have to worry about flare ups with. It cleans well, very inexpensive and doesn’t break apart like other bar soaps we’ve tried.
Lexi T.
SoCal
Review for: Original Bath more...
This is great for sensitive skin and has no scents or irritating additives. It makes you smell clean and is very efficient. It’s affordable and definitely worth every penny. I’d recommend ivory soap for sure.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Original Bath, Personal Size, Original, Original, Aloe, Personal Size, Original, Bath Size, Other more...
I like this product.  I like the smell of it and how well it keeps your skin soft and smooth.  What I absolutely hate is the soap ring left in the bathtub after use.  It doesn't come off with just a wipe, which I would be fine with, but you have to scrub your bathtub after each use or it is a nasty mess.  That is the only reason I reluctantly use this.  The only thing I would change is whatever is causing those dang tub rings.
Dahmir G.
If you send this to me and actually let me test it out then maybe I can give it 5 stars ⭐️ bc it seems like a very nice item to use everyday 😁and also I love ivory!!!
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is so sensitive and I can't use this soap at all. My whole body will get red and burn with bumps. I vote that if u use this soap that you please test it on a small amount of skin first before using it on all your skin. I don't like the smell at all either but it is very cheap so the smell does make since with the price for it.
Courtney C.
The other soap from this brand made my skin dry but this soap did not at all. I am assuming because it has Aloe Vera in it but it did the trick and kept my face clean and moisturized. I enjoyed the scent of this bar soap as well. I would recommend this scent over the original scent for this Ivory brand.
Bethany G.
I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO
Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else broken out in a rash after using this?
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!

Target