Ivory Bar Soap

by Ivory

#24 in Bar Soap

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

Does anyone use or like ivory bar soap? Do you use for your body or other uses?
it dries out your skin Ivory Bar Soap ?
Does anyone use or like Ivory bar soap?? If you use it, do you use for your body or other uses...and what? Ivory Bar Soap
Start your review of Ivory Bar Soap!
Product Highlights
Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. in reviews
...for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent.in reviews
Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth.in reviews
The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!in reviews
I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag).in reviews
grace S.
Frankford, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ivory Bar Soap uploaded by grace S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bar soap has been hard for me to find since it tends to irratate my skin but ivory is gentle enough to not make that an issue for me. It’s very cheap, espeically when buying bulk for the product, and one bar tends to last a long time.
Karen G.
saintecatherine
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always good for my skin doesn’t really leave a scent behind and most importantly doesn’t leave any residue behind. For me this is important
Romina F.
Orangeville, Ontario
I've been using this for over 30 years. I wash my hands alot and ivory soap makes my hands feel clean and smell great.
robyn N.
amherst nova scotia
Love this soap smells awesome leaves skin clean and fresh wouldnt chsnge a thing about not even to get to 86 characters lol
Tana S.
Duncan
Ivory Bar Soap is essential for those of us who have sensitive skin! It's basic make-up leaves no redness or irritation, and I can use it successfully on my face - which is rare for bar soaps! It smells nice too.
Kim N.
Edmonton
Our family has always used the regular Ivory bar soap. Since our children were little it is always a good soap for little babies, kids and adults. It’s mild and doesn’t leave your skin dry.
Jan I.
Sault Sainte Marie
I find that Ivory Bar Soap really cleans my skin. I use it both 9n my skin and face. It is an extremely good value for your money since it can be used as face soap and body wash.
Melina D.
Hamilton, ON
I noticed that my skin was very dry after using this soap. The smell is refreshing. It is cheap. I would not buy this again.
Fay B.
Toronto, ON
Good for our whole family .it's moisturizing and my skin doesn’t require tons of lotion.
Christine H.
Victoria , BC
What can I say about ivory soap. It's soap and very near 100% pure soap. I like the subtle scent. I especially like the way it cleans my left underarm. That sounds odd without some context. I cannot raise my left arm, so the underarm becomes particularly stinky. It only takes 2 washes to wash away that smell, unlike Dove which took 6 to 8 washes and it still smelled faintly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby C.
Avella , PA
il y a un an
Jeannie K. il y a un an
it is great for sensitive skin