Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Tiffany J.
  • I received this in my TLC voxbox & it's great for sensitive skin, full of natural ingredients and doesn't agitate my eczema I also have! in 54 reviews.

• Quinn Y.
  • Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent. in 13 reviews.

• Jennifer M.
  • Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth. in 13 reviews.

• Jessica C.
  • The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids! in 12 reviews.

• Kelsey P.
  • I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag). in 11 reviews.

• Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jessica C.
    Jessica C.

5 influensters found this helpful

I love Ivory Bar soap for so many reasons! It clears up my acne on my face and my husbands back. Smells wonderful. Keeps my makeup brushes nice and clean. The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!

brenda c.
    brenda c.

5 influensters found this helpful

hate that it makes your skin too dry.
    Pretty cheap, smells great, and its fresh

Nicole G.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is the only soap I buy. So pure.

1 influenster found this helpful

I got a pack of 3 bars for free from the grocery store because they were on sale for 1.00 and I had a .50 cent coupon that the store doubled. So glad I got this stuff! I didn't use bar soap at the time and figured someone in my family will and it was free so why not. I used it one day because my boyfriend told me that it worked great to clear up his skin. I decided to use it on my back and face and when you rinse it off your skin will feel really dry and then it seems to clear up and acne or pimples you may have! I love this stuff because it is so simple and pure and works great on your skin! Would recommend this to anyone who wants to clear up their skin without tons of harsh chemicals!

1 influenster found this helpful

Received free from Influenster

At 44yrs old I think I'm having more fun with Ivory soap than my grandchildren are. But who knew you could "play" with soap? Soap snow, soap crayons, soap foam, soap candles, soap soap soap...And then clean up the mess when you're done with the crafts. All with Ivory Soap. I make Ivory laundry detergent but the bath tub play crafts are my favorite to make. I got my bar of @Ivory free from @Influenster to test. Then of course I bought more. Ivory soap has been being used in my family as far back as I can remember but I never knew you could play with it.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

How long has ivory soap been in your families household?

11 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 10:40 p.m.
    Jennifer C.

How much do you pay for this and do you use coupons?

3 answersAug 13 - 2013 - 10:01 p.m.
    Christina L.

Ivory has my vote for MVP. How many purposes does it serve? Let me count the ways. 1st and foremost it's cleaning power, scent & lack of icky residue on my skin and tub. 2nd it's an awesome art medium for the grandbabies and I. Check them out on Pinterest. 3rd it makes a nice lubricant for removing tight rings, removes ink from most surfaces and did I mention fun in the tub? Just try to sink a bar! Won't let me post a review. Anyone else having problems?

0 answersJun 06 - 2015 - 7:23 a.m.
    amber m.
    amber m.

Is this soap antibacterial?

1 answerApr 27 - 2015 - 12:34 a.m.
    Lidia Z.
    Lidia Z.

What kind of craft you made with this product?

1 answerNov 19 - 2014 - 1:53 p.m.
    Amanda M.
    Amanda M.

I have psoriasis and have used this soap sparingly in the past.. does this product help with sensitive skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis or does it make your skin feel more dried out?

3 answersNov 16 - 2014 - 7:20 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION