Ivory Bar Soap
Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent." in 13 reviews
- "Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth." in 13 reviews
- "The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!" in 12 reviews
- "I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag)." in 11 reviews
- "I used the scraps from the carvings to clean my makeup brushes that I use frequently for work and do not want damaged so they need a gentle brush cleanser." in 10 reviews
I even use this soap to wash my makeup brushes. It's great!
The aloe fragrance is not pungent and do not irritate anyone. It is more mild and calm andsoothes our nose.The only downside is that it needs to be kept dry after the bath is done.It needs to be taken care the bar dish does not have any water in it or the bath bar becomes soggy and wet causing wastage.It could be because the bar is really soft and if you press the bar hard, one can see their fingerprints on it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos