Add a Photo
Photos (33)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Highlands, TX

I love Ivory Bar soap for so many reasons! It clears up my acne on my face and my husbands back. Smells wonderful. Keeps my makeup brushes nice and clean. The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!
brenda c.
brenda c.
Yuma, AZ

hate that it makes your skin too dry. Pretty cheap, smells great, and its fresh
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
West Columbia, SC

They float! have been using these body bars since I was a very young child. It is the only soap that I've ever seen that floats on top of the water. Very gentle to the skin, does not leave a residue and does not have much of a scent. A classic. cheap too!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Weston, NB

This is the only soap I buy. So pure.
DeLynda L.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have used this once or twice in the past year or so when my regular soap wasn't available. It is a decent soap if you are someone with sensitive skin and don't want the dyes or perfumes. Also the price is right. The only issue is that it can by drying.
Melany H.
Melany H.

I love the Ivory Bar Soap, because it smells really good, and leave the skin with a good and fresh scent I completely love it.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Virginia Beach, VA

Doesn't make your skin feel right or dry. You feel really clean and refreshed using this
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Columbus, OH

It's fine it just done make ur skin soft as I thought it would.....I liked it tho it smells good
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Garfield Hts, OH

What can I say - does its job. Great price and lasts a while. I never buy anything else.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL

It's different, so soft that it almost breaks apart in your hands. It's got a strong soapy smell, no distinct smell. It is however fun to pop in the miscrowave and see the "soap foam" that it creats. Bonus it floats! I heard its good for acne though so?
Bethany G.
Bethany G.

I heard you can use Ivory as a laundry detergent. Can anyone tell me how?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
http://www.ehow.com/how_7708317_make-laundry-detergent-ivory-soap.html Try this site
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

How long has ivory soap been in your families household?
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Probably forever. I remember my stepmom telling me about it like it was a secret.
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Denver, Co

Does anyone like the way it leaves your skin feeling?
misty c.
misty c.
My doctor recommended Ivory soap for my face when I as having constant breakouts. Told me to stop using everything else, that Ivory was pure and there were no additives to irritate my skin. He was right. Have been using Ivory soap and body wash ever since.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Charleston, SC

Who has tried the fun craft project with Ivory by microwaving it? My kids love this trick!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
I haven't tried this yet!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden , NC

Does anyone else have issues with this soap drying out their skin??
Zehra S.
Zehra S.
No not really. Maybe sometimes during the winter but that doesn't really have to do with the soap my skin just gets very dry during the winter.

Join Now