Ivory Bar Soap

by Ivory

#24 in Bar Soap

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

it dries out your skin Ivory Bar Soap ?
Does anyone use or like Ivory bar soap?? If you use it, do you use for your body or other uses...and what? Ivory Bar Soap
Is this soap strong?
Start your review of Ivory Bar Soap!
Product Highlights
Ivory soap is so pure and natural that it is gentle on my and my kids' sensitive skin. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried. in reviews
...for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent.in reviews
Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth.in reviews
The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids!in reviews
I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag).in reviews
Seaside, CA
Ivory Bar Soap uploaded by Connie H.
I got this vintage body collection from England my mom bought it for me for Christmas she thought the little lipsticks and the mirror were my personality and so she got it for me but I couldn't find it on any of our list and they're showing a picture of soap that I've never used so I can't give you a review on that n when i try them ill show u pics Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Eau De Parfum
statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would recommend this soap for men, not so much for women because of the smell! It's definitely a very CLEAN smelling soap, almost reminds me of pine sol a little bit, definitely has a lemony smell to it. I do like that it doesn't leave that weird gooey soap scum on your hands after using and leaves your skin smelling very clean. would buy again for my boyfriend!
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always used Ivory Original Bath Size Soap Bars because my dad has sensitive skin and this works for him. The price is right so we don't shop around for other products. It foams up nicely and gets me clean-hands or body. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin to give it a try.
Bixby, OK
If you have a oily face, and acne I highly recommended this. It drys your face out, but that's why I love it. Also drys out your acne and does wonders when uses every night and morning.
De Queen, AR
This is a great option for my daughter who has eczema, she can't have any fragrance and this still leaves a clean freshness.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this soap my entire life. It is my favorite thing to clean my body with. It is so effective and very affordable. It’s one of the most responsibly priced bar soaps out there! I definitely recommend this soap for anyone looking for a great clean!
Clinton Twp, MI
This soap is simple and natural, non-irritating. I can usually find this ant my local store for around 3.00. After using this soap you may want to use a body moisturizer, as it dose wash away oils. The sent is neutral. I would recommend this soap to people with allergies.
Johnson City
I grew up with this soap in my childhood. I have used many different soaps since. But it's hard to find any more effective than good old Ivory. I like the scent, and it works really well to clean. Generally I use it to wash my hands, but it's versatile.
I used this for my face and body. Believe it or not this product is great for oily skin and has replaced my facial wash in my skin routine.
Long Beach
It is lighter than other soaps. Very gentle and smooth. I heard that it is good for acne/ oily skins but I only use this for hand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Avella , PA
il y a un an
Jeannie K. il y a 10 mois
it is great for sensitive skin