influenster

influenster

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

Highlights
Tiffany J.
  • I received this in my TLC voxbox & it's great for sensitive skin, full of natural ingredients and doesn't agitate my eczema I also have! in 54 reviews.

• Quinn Y.
  • Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent. in 13 reviews.

• Jennifer M.
  • Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth. in 13 reviews.

• Jessica C.
  • The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids! in 12 reviews.

• Kelsey P.
  • I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag). in 11 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Nicole H.

1 influenster found this helpful

This bar soap is a classic. My dad got me on it when I was very little and I haven't strayed far away from it since. I have very sensitive skin and this is THE ONLY soap I can use. Has a light scent that's barely there and is very very gentle. Leaves you feeling extremely clean! Will continue to keep purchasing till I'm on my death bed.

S H.

1 influenster found this helpful

BEST BODY SOAP EVER. An oldie but a goodie. There is a reason this soap has been popular for generations. It is a great cleaner. I love that it makes my skin feel clean. Also doesn't dry my skin like other super perfumed soaps.

member-fe1ac6969

1 influenster found this helpful

If you have any blackheads or pimples id recommend using this soap every night on your face! It really helps and its u scented so it shouldn't irritate the skin!

Barbara D.

1 influenster found this helpful

Pure and clean. Use for hand washing and baths/showers. Grown-up using Ivory bar soap and continue to use.

Elizabeth B.

I have used Ivory since I was a child and even though I tried different products after moving out for college, I had to come back to Ivory. It is the ONLY soap that does not cause my body to break out in acne or a rash. I have super sensitive skin and this is the only soap I trust. It's inexpensive which is great for a college student (I buy mine in 10 packs for about $5-$6 at Target). This is also one of my go-to stain removers. It's gentle on clothes and gets out just about every stain I've ever tried it on, including yellow pit stains on white shirts (just need a little extra elbow grease sometimes). I'm so happy they started making a body wash too.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    m r.
    m r.

has anyone heard of using this on your face to rid of acne? does it work?

1 answerDec 12 - 2015 - 3:23 p.m.
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

How long has ivory soap been in your families household?

11 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 10:40 p.m.
    Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

How much do you pay for this and do you use coupons?

3 answersAug 13 - 2013 - 10:01 p.m.
    Christina L.
    Christina L.

Ivory has my vote for MVP. How many purposes does it serve? Let me count the ways. 1st and foremost it's cleaning power, scent & lack of icky residue on my skin and tub. 2nd it's an awesome art medium for the grandbabies and I. Check them out on Pinterest. 3rd it makes a nice lubricant for removing tight rings, removes ink from most surfaces and did I mention fun in the tub? Just try to sink a bar! Won't let me post a review. Anyone else having problems?

0 answersJun 06 - 2015 - 7:23 a.m.
    amber m.
    amber m.

Is this soap antibacterial?

1 answerApr 27 - 2015 - 12:34 a.m.
    Lidia Z.
    Lidia Z.

What kind of craft you made with this product?

1 answerNov 19 - 2014 - 1:53 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now