Ivory Bar Soap

based on 602 reviews

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

Highlights
Tiffany J.
  • I received this in my TLC voxbox & it's great for sensitive skin, full of natural ingredients and doesn't agitate my eczema I also have! in 54 reviews.

• Quinn Y.
  • Not only do I use this as hand soap, we've also used it for experiments (microwave a bar, trust me it's fun) and even homemade laundry detergent. in 13 reviews.

• Jennifer M.
  • Smells great has great moisture, if floats and I used it in dental school to carve a tooth. in 13 reviews.

• Jessica C.
  • The bars can last a long time if you keep them properly, and if you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds, you can make an awesome foam for kids! in 12 reviews.

• Kelsey P.
  • I really like this as an alternative to body wash or as a cheap bar to take and leave behind when traveling (so I'm not carrying sticky, wet soap back in my cosmetics bag). in 11 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Andrea B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm so thankful for Ivory soap and this other brand of soap that I like to buy. The other brand that I buy is the Oil of Olay soap. You can't buy Dial soap anymore because of the ingredients to make the soap antibacterial. We can't use that all the time anymore. Antibacterial soap make your body hard to fight bacteria or when we need antibiotics for our body, makes it hard for it to work because of using antibacterial soap all the time. When I heard about that, I just started using Ivory soap and any other soap that doesn't have those ingredients in it. Regular soap will get you cleaner just as well as any antibacterial soap.

Nicole H.

1 influenster found this helpful

This bar soap is a classic. My dad got me on it when I was very little and I haven't strayed far away from it since. I have very sensitive skin and this is THE ONLY soap I can use. Has a light scent that's barely there and is very very gentle. Leaves you feeling extremely clean! Will continue to keep purchasing till I'm on my death bed.

Jahara C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I personally don't really like this bar soap.. My boyfriend on the other hands likes it a lot. It's all he uses. So my opinion is mixed.. I just don't like at soap very much and I don't really like the smell either.
    He says that he doesn't mind the smell and that it always makes him feel clean. It's never broken out either of our skin.

Bree k.

1 influenster found this helpful

This product is cr#*.. package is nice smell can get a little annoying and It dries my skin out. I have also go horrible almost cyst like pimples on my chest, face, back, legs, ears and other dark places because of this drying an blocking of pores that the bar does.. highly annoyed

Ariel V.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is definitely a classic unisex soap. It is inexpensive and has a great scent, that I have never been able to exactly pinpoint the scent. I can't use this in the winter because I find it a little on the drying side. However I still love it, and try microwaving it to make snow!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Becca S.
    Becca S.

I've been thinking about switching from body wash back to bar soap, and I've heard lots of good things about this brand. Though I'm wondering if it is good for those with sensitive skin?

4 answersFeb 09 - 2016 - 4:22 p.m.
    m r.
    m r.

has anyone heard of using this on your face to rid of acne? does it work?

2 answersDec 12 - 2015 - 3:23 p.m.
    Michele B.
    Michele B.

How long has ivory soap been in your families household?

11 answersNov 15 - 2013 - 10:40 p.m.
    Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

How much do you pay for this and do you use coupons?

3 answersAug 13 - 2013 - 10:01 p.m.
    Christina L.
    Christina L.

Ivory has my vote for MVP. How many purposes does it serve? Let me count the ways. 1st and foremost it's cleaning power, scent & lack of icky residue on my skin and tub. 2nd it's an awesome art medium for the grandbabies and I. Check them out on Pinterest. 3rd it makes a nice lubricant for removing tight rings, removes ink from most surfaces and did I mention fun in the tub? Just try to sink a bar! Won't let me post a review. Anyone else having problems?

0 answersJun 06 - 2015 - 7:23 a.m.
    amber m.
    amber m.

Is this soap antibacterial?

1 answerApr 27 - 2015 - 12:34 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION