BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Hannah Q.
Seymour
I love this hourglass Foundation it's so amazing so full coverage for creamy love the container that it comes in it's just amazing
Yetsabel O.
houston
The best full coverage foundation good for counter your face perfect for photoshoot nice packaging
Ember W.
Kankakee
This Foundation is definitely worth the splurge. I stay all day looking matte and beautiful. The only suggestion I can say is make sure you are moisturized because I have made the mistake of putting matifying primer underneath and it looked extra dry! I would suggest just using M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15 as a primer and calling it a day.
Mia q.
I love watching makeup tutorials on YouTube and saw heaps of people using this foundation stick. I really wanted it so I ordered it and I absolutely love it so much. I apply moisturiser before applying it so it blends easier (a tip I learned watching YouTube) and this has changed the way I feel about the product so much. I adore this foundation and wish I could afford to buy another one due to the price.
Annie B.
College Station
I love mixing these foundation sticks with a liquid foundation that doesn’t have super fill coverage! These sticks are great by themselves, but I find them a little hard to set. If you mix them with a thinner foundation though it is a Holy grail product!
Monique L.
Wauchula
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely love this foundation! At first, I wasn't super fond of it because I felt like it was kind of hard and didn't blend well but all it takes is a little warming up on the back of your hand and it's great. I find I don't like it on my whole face but I use it more as a concealer/highlight and eye shadow base and it works amazingly for me.
berenice s.
This foundation is amazing! I always wanted to try a foundation stick and this is one of my favorites currently. It goes on so smoothly and it has a really nice finish. Also have such a huge range of shades. Finally found a foundation that has my shade which makes me happy. It has a good coverage. Not really full coverage but a good coverage maybe medium and can be build up! I recommend it.
Kaylee B.
This is a full coverage foundation stick that flawlessly blends into your skin without being cakey. This is the only stick foundation that I love and it works so well.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite foundation! I tried this for the first time when it was sent to me compliments of Influenster. I have probably purchased it 5 times since. It is so easy to apply and provides excellent coverage!
Stella N.
Highly recommend me and my daughter has a stock power of makeup and this is one of the better seamless finishes Foundation it goes right on comes right off you get what you pay for
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.