Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick

Shop Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I always wanted to try this product but how would you compare it to how much product you get it and the price is it worth itt??
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick Does this apply, easily?, and as full medium or light coverage?
Is this product worth the hype? I have dry skin so I would like to know if it would work for me!?Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Start your review of Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,432 reviews
Review for: Alabaster
This is the Hourglass seamless finish foundation stick and it retails for $46.00. Very matte and full coverage. I found this to be super finicky to work with. It looks gorgeous at first but that changes about 2-3 hours after application. Then all the bad things happen. It would look a little separated, slightly patchy, and easily transfer. If you touch your face, it's going to move. After a few hours the foundation separated and looked a little patchy, slightly oily and looked like something was sitting on my face, not seamlessly blended. This is not for people with oily skin because it will separate quickly. Then it's not for people with dry skin because it clings to patches and show texture.
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Angelle R.
A definite foundation stick i live by! Gives such even and beautiful coverage! I love the finish of this foundation! I almost never want to put powder over it!
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: Sable
I'm really enjoying this foundation stick. I applied it on top of my Farsali Skintune Blur (on my cheeks) and Farsali Liquid Powder Serum (in my T zone). The finish was very smooth. The stick glides across my face with ease. I didn't have any patchiness. The shade Sable was spot on. Once I started to blend it, it just fit with my skin. There was no orange or gray undertone. I blended the foundation using my Sigma F88 Kaubuki. I only used one layer (2 swipes per cheek, 1 swipe on forehead, 1 swipe on chin, 1/2 swipe on nose) and didn't notice it breaking up. I wore Vanish Stick for about 8 hours and only noticed slight oil.
Blair B.
Cornville, AZ
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Blair B.
Review for: Golden Tan
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! All around love this foundation! I felt like that b with a full face on. The me before having my son (not in a bad way) but that confidence again. It was a moment for sure. It’s so smooth, light weight feeling, And blends perfectly! I use this foundation with a real technique brush. It layers nicely and goes good with my setting powder. no editing to this photo! It’s pricey but worth it! I’ve recommended this foundation to everyone.
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Svetlana F.
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Svetlana F.
Review for: Linen
I wanted to love this product so badly. I tried to apply it every which way, but no matter what, it settled into every pore, clung to every dry patch I didnt know I had, and separated everywhere within an hour or so. Unfortunately just didn't work for me
Michelle M.
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Michelle M.
Review for: Bisque
I absolutely love the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in the shade #Bisque. A side note: I have sensitive and super dry skin. Light skin tone with yellow undertones. The shade “Bisque” is an incredible match and is one of only a few foundations that matches my neck and chest, perfectly. So when I first started using the Vanish Foundation, it looked good but after a few hours it would turn into a cakey hot mess. Plus it seemed odd to me that a cream/stick foundation that was initially marketed best for dry skin types to do that was needless to say, very confounding . So I thought , well I guess I’m the oddball and forgot about it for about six months or so. Then to my surprise out of the blue I decided to give it a go once more and low and behold it suddenly went from being a hot mess to a glowing and beautiful product. So what changed? Well I all I did was add a facial oil, to my skincare routine and only placed a primer on my nose and that was an absolute game-changer for me. Not all foundations will play well with having a facial oil underneath. But the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick performs exceptionally well using the The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil . The oil, for me at least, acts like an extra layer of insurance so the foundation will act in accordance with how it was intended. No more dry patches front and center and no more cakeyness after the application of my Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls - 02 Clair . It does, however, add a beautiful natural glow and sets for an all day finish. Yes, the Vanish Foundation works with the oil and blends seamlessly into the skin. My foundation doesn’t not break apart or do anything weird. Ever! I would highly recommend the Hourglass Vanish Foundation, as well as, the facial oils from the The Ordinary . You won’t be disappointed. The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Hemi Squalane Tatcha The Silk Canvas #Hourglass #VanishStick #Foundation #facialoil #gamechanger
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Dorina A.
Review for: Alabaster
Such a beautiful finish! It leaves your skin with a natural summer glow, without making your skin greasy. I’m obsessed with this!
Ingrid R.
Broomfield, CO
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Ingrid R.
Review for: Alabaster
I love this product! It lasts longer than most foundations and it doesn’t make my skin oily like some products do! I have the same brand setting powder and they just work great together. I would definitely buy it again. [product:hourglass-vanish-seamless-finish-foundation-stick-#-warm-ivory-72g/025oz-make-up]
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Cindy D.
Review for: Natural
I tried the liquid form & I felt as tho it clogged my pores, I have oily to combo skin type. So I figured I tried the stick to try less product however it made skin look oily. I didn’t love the consistency as much as I thought I would but it was a good color match.
Sll C.
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Sll C.
Review for: Alabaster
I love this foundation. It melts like butter on my skin and makes my skin looks so flawless. The fact that it’s in a stick form makes me very easy to travel with, especially by plane. I don’t really have anything bad to say about this.

2,599 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexy C.
Hempstead, NY
il y a un mois
Carmen C. il y a un mois
This is my go-to, especially when I was traveling weekly for work. I would say it's medium-full coverage to me. I have some mild roseaca and it covers it up pretty well without needing concealer. It blends super easily with brushes or a beauty blender, I apply directly to my face in a few lines. Doesn't look cakey or anything.
Rukhsar M.
UK
il y a 5 mois
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick thoughts on this foundation? How is it for oily skin? I’ve wanted it for the longest time!
Julie C. il y a 5 mois
I got it recently and I also have combination/oily skin. First of all, I have to use waaayyy more of the suggested amount for any coverage at all. I do get full coverage though. And it is buildable. If I need to go back over some areas it doesn’t get cakey. It is a beautiful satin finish and I can get a good six hours of wear before I have to retouch. It takes a bit longer to blend than other foundation sticks I have, but I attribute that to it’s thick consistency. The end result is a creamy, smooth complexion. I particularly like it with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders. Beware though, there isn’t an insane amount of product in the stick for the price. As much as I love it, I found myself reaching for the Benefit Hello Happy Foundation Stick and the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue a little more than Hourglass. Maybe because I prefer a dewier finish and they are easier to blend.