Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation StickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

A long-wearing foundation stick with the coverage of a concealer, fluidity of a liquid, and weightlessness of a powder for invisible full coverage. A foundation and concealer in one, Vanish Foundation's concentrated formula is infused with double the amount of pigment versus traditional foundations for instant full coverage in one application. The long-wearing, waterproof formula provides 12 hour coverage, and the innovative formula adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin. Encased in a unique triangular bullet for precise application along the contours of the face, it can be used to contour and highlight. It features an array of shades and it's designed specifically to be used with the Vanish Foundation Brush for the most seamless finish.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This unique foundation stick is a poured liquid formula designed to adjust to your own body temperature to blend into your skin, for the smoothest, most seamless finish. The intense concentration of pigment allows for the fullest coverage while maintaining a weightless feel on the skin.

"I wanted a foundation that was full-coverage and easy to use on the go. I love that with one application it covers all imperfections and creates this amazingly seamless finish." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder Research results: In a consumer study of 31 women after 1 week of use:

- 100% reported product was fast and easy to use and apply

- 97% saw an instant improvement in skin appearance

- 97% reported product effectively covered redness and skin imperfections

- 94% reported product blended seamlessly into their own skin

- 94% reported product effectively covered skin discoloration, pores, blemishes and dark under eye circles

- 90% reported product effectively covered hyperpigmentation and dark spots

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive skin? It it...2 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good coverage, n...16 Answers
  • Is this worth the hype?2 Answers
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Honey, Warm Almond
I just purchased The Hourglass Foundation stick from Sephora I bought two of them at $46 a piece I bought one in the in the shade honey as my all over Foundation and I purchase the other one in warm almond for a contouring stick to Contour out my makeup I have to say that I made a good decision on this hourglass is a very luxurious feeling product the foundation went on silky on my face did not break me out I am a person with somewhat sensitive skin when it comes to foundations this did not go on cakey Blended out very nicely gave me a natural look like if I was not wearing makeup which I love that sometimes and Foundations and don't get me wrong it could also Glam you up as well when I use the other shade for contouring it worked perfectly Blended very well gave me Precision contouring also the product did not move around it stood in place and I did wear this foundation for more than 6 hours it did not give any trouble and it still look fresh throughout the whole day packaging was very nice I actually like The Hourglass shape of its Packaging it was just phenomenal not cheap either packaging was luxurious I really do love this Foundation stick very easy not messing just perfect you can first apply the foundation directly to your face applying it with the stick blending it out then with a beauty blender or even a brush works just fine but I prefer always my beauty blender and I did dampen the beauty blender again wonderful product I would urge you guys to go and pick yourself out one or as I did too great for contouring
Caitie C.
S Bound Brook, NJ
Review for: Porcelain
I initially bought this foundation before a Vegas trip so I would have a waterproof foundation and I had mixed feelings about it since I had never used a stick foundation before. After using it more I absolutely love both the coverage and finish. It looks like my real skin! I don’t even set the rest of my face with powder when I use it since it looks so natural once it sets. It also has enough coverage to even out the texture on my cheeks if my skin happens to be acting up that day. Will be repurchasing once I go through my first stick. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Stephanie O.
Review for: Bisuqe, Golden
Hands down the best stick foundation I've ever tried. I used one stick foundation when I first started using makeup over 10 yrs ago and I liked it at first but than i just started realizing it showed all my texture in my face, it was starting to look really Camry every time I used it so I dropped it and never went back to stuck foundation until now. I gotta say the packaging is what first caught my attention, it's beautifully packaged. But than I looked into the brand and the hype was off the charts so I decided to try it and they weren't wrong. When I first put on the foundation it went on so smoothly I couldn't believe it, it made my face look so smooth, and so clear I was amazed. It's a really good stick foundation if your looking for one. The only thing is (which is why I have it 4 stars), it's expensive, and it runs out fast. People say to use the brush that comes with it and not a Beaty blender because with the beauty blender it gets used faster. So if you have the money to spend on the foundation I say do it, if you have the money to spend on both the foundation and the brush I say you should do that. Overall it's a good one to try!
Mo K.
New York , NY
Review for: Golden
I actually got this foundation right when it came out, without reading any reviews. The woman at Sephora color matched me, applied it on me, and I loved it and bought it right there and then.

However, after that initial love I started to hate it. I had to do a lot of searching to find a primer/setting powder combination that worked well with it. Sometimes it would become greasy really quickly, other times by the end of the day it looked like I had no foundation on, and other times it broke up so bad.

Eventually, when I did find a combination that worked for me, I realized why everyone liked it. It's super creamy, full coverage, and builds up quite nicely. It gives my skin a flawless look that lasts throughout the night. My blushes, contours, and highlighters work well with it also!

I would only recommend this product if you have a lot of primers/setting powders to work with, incase you have the same problem as me. At such a high price it should work well with more products.

Izamar G.
Cicero
Review for: Amber
This foundation has quickly become a holy grail. I found that it best applies with a beauty sponge and it blends flawlessly. I am a repeat user and I find this product at Sephora. I highly recommend this product for any skin type. I personally have oily skin and I was hesitant to try it because it wasn’t matte but it surprised me. It’s a balance between matte and luminous, sort of satin. It doesn’t cake and my oil doesn’t seep through but still manages to give me a flawless finish that lasts all day long.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
Review for: Light Beige
I bought this at Sephora months ago and I am just coming close to finishing it up. It is my holy grail foundation. I would rate 10 stars if I could. It is lightweight and easily blends (I use a brush) all while being medium to high coverage. It's thick, so I don't find myself using too much. It covers dry patches without emphasizing them. Amazing foundation. It isn't very budget friendly, but I would recommend to others as it is worth the price.
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looove! I’m not a stick fan and this stick converted me! What a quality product! Beautiful packaging with a luxurious creamy product! A little goes a long way and surprisingly blends like a dream which is hard to find in a stick! Not to mention the huge variety of colors it cones it you could easily contour with a darker stick! The amount of product isn’t a lot but bc of how it applies will actually last you a long time. One of my holy grail full coverage foundations!
Linda P.
Eastvale, CA
Review for: Ivory
I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage. Not full coverage but it has coverage. It's my go-to for a quick makeup but flawless look. I recommend using it with a foundation brush for a more flawless look. I use the Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer. I love how the foundation just glides on extremely smooth and soft. It's pricey for the size and amount you get, but I would still purchase it again. :D
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Linen
OMG!! This product is absolutely amazing!! I have struggled with foundations for months now and I LOVE this product. I normally have dry to combo skin (oily in t-zone) and have high expectations for foundations. I get patchy spots and a lot of settling from most foundations with the occasionally not lasting at all. I put on this foundation and BAM it is flawless. Do not cling to dry spots and lasts without looking caked. It can easily be built up to full coverage but mostly is a nice medium coverage. I also love the fact that this is a stick foundation that I can travel easily with. The triangle shape is so innovative which works in the hard to cover places (i.e. nose, under eye).  Feels like I am wearing nothing as well. It is worth every single penny!
Michelle P.
Review for: Linen, Warm Beige
I haven’t tried any other foundation sticks, so I have nothing to compare this too. However, I did like this product. The coverage is medium but you can build it up. I wish there was more product inside because its pretty pricey. There are a wide variety of shades to choose from which is great. The formula blends out better with a brush instead of a sponge.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.