Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

Contour:
1. Choose Shade 1-2 Shades Deeper Than Your Natural Skin Tone

Highlight:
1. Choose Shade 1-2 Shades Lighter Than Your Natural Skin Tone

Hello! I just purchased the Hourglass Vanish stick during the friends and family event. I have normal to dry skin. Does anyone with this skin combination use it and have recommendations? I have seen mixed reviews on it but I love hourglass products so looking forward to trying. Thank you!Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick how do you find this product because i hesitates between buying it or not and i would need advice ?
Good for oily skin? Full coverage?
Start your review of Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick!
San Antonio
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Review for: Ivory
I absolutely L❤️VE hourglass products and this foundation stick is no different. I purchased this online recently from Neiman Marcus and because of Covid-19 I couldn’t go in person for a color match - so I’m not sure if the shade is perfect but I’m enjoying it so far. I’ve used cream, stick and liquid foundations over the years and decided to give this one a shot after watching some online reviews and since I think hourglass makes great products. The finish is satin which I love - and I usually apply a little moisturizer or primer before depending if I want more of a dewy look. The coverage is also exactly what I look for - enough to even out my skin tone (I have a lot of redness and rosacea) but not so full coverage it looks caked or fake. You can definitely build coverage and I like to apply with my Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush Head to get a nice even, flawless look. If you like cream products, sleek beautiful packaging, medium buildable coverage I recommend you try this! I am curious to see how long the stick lasts because it would be costly to have to repurchase often.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Anh B.
Review for: Buff
This foundation is gorgeous! I usually hate how foundation sticks are stiff and hard to blend, but this one is different. It blends like a dream. The shade I have is Buff, which is a little bit warmer than my actual skin tone but it blended into my skin so seamlessly I could not notice the color difference. It wears so nicely throughout the day, I’ve had it on for more than 10 hours and it still has not caked up or collected in my lines (without primer). The coverage is buildable. Bronzer, blush, concealer, and highlight sits on top of it with no issues. Absolutely love this product and will definitely repurchase when I run out. I received this from Influenster.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Lauren L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Golden
I finally got my Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in the mail today. I'm SO IMPRESSED. keep in mind I have literally every foundation I can think of. I've tried most on the market today. and this blows them all out of the water!!!! I LOVE the stick form. I love the triangle tip for corners. I was nervous because it looked a bit dark for me in the tube but when I applied it (&blended out with a Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush - Black) it MELTED into my skin. there is no transition whatsoever. I'm lucky enough to have clear skin (uneven texture and tone and redness tho) and this makes me look flawless. after one coat I look like I dont have foundation on my face. I'm in love!!!!!! obviously I only have foundation on in this pic, no concealer or anything (light coat of photo finish primer) but my skin is glowing and EVEN and my (huge) pores are gone 😁😁
Seattle, WA
Review for: Porcelain
Extremely high-coverage foundation, easiest to apply with the matching Hourglass foundation brush (the brush is a solid 10/10 and so worth the investment - has been my go-to for all application foundation for over a year now😍). The main call out to make is the very unique consistency of the product - it is very thick and dense, which works wonders for coverage but makes application a bit of a workout 😉 Definitely would not recommend for dry skin types (makes flaking very noticeable) and can easily result in an opaque/non-dewy finish. Would encourage thorough priming and moisturizing to combat this. Although this is not a very buildable base layer, the pigmentation and consistency combined with the precision of the stick packaging makes it a great cream countour stick.
Federal Way, WA
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Kelsey G.
I never thought I could wear a stick foundation. My skin is problematic—unsightly pores, texture, and is often dry a fff. This changed my whole perspective. Not only was the texture silky and easy to use, the foundation was super thick without feeling heavy and pigmented enough to cover everything I was worried about. It has a gorgeous natural/dewy finish that hasn’t budged once all day, and that’s with me forgetting to use setting spray and having to put a mask on over and over again. I was so ready to hate this but I totally love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a medium/fuller coverage foundation. I’ll definitely get more once Sephora gets back on track! 🔥🔥
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Bergdorf Goodman
Review for: Nude
I’ve been dying to get this foundation for years and I finally decided to treat myself to it for my birthday the other day. I bought this with the intentions of wearing it as an evening foundation. I wore it yesterday for party and it was so beautiful. But I was more impressed with the lasting power. I love dancing and always work myself up into I’m dripping sweat. In addition I wear it for nearly 10 hours and between the sweating length of time wearing it it still looked absolutely perfect when I got home to wash it off. I’m really blown away by this performance and now I know why so many people rave about it. I 100% recommend this for anyone who has a special event we’re they need their makeup to last all day in the heat sweat rain etc.
Los Angeles , CA
Pros: it is full coverage and creamy. When first applied it looks beautiful. The finish is semi matte. The shade range is amazing. The packaging is gorgeous and unique. You won’t need concealer when wearing this. A little goes a long way. And it’s easy to travel with Cons: it’s better suited for combination skin. If your face is oily it will get oily in a couple of hours. It tends to separate around the nose or chin when you use certain primers. However if you have dry skin or you sett this foundation well you might not experience that oiliness! Overall, I love this foundation but I will be using it as a concealer or to spot conceal because the coverage is so great! And as a concealer I give it a 9/10!!
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Amber
This is a staple, my current favorite foundation and a gem in my collection! It's easy to apply and looks naturally beautiful on the skin. This medium coverage, satin finish foundation is the perfect amount of creaminess without being overly dewy and not matte. It looks nourishing on the skin. I live in Arizona and I suffer from severely dry skin. My skin tends to flake around my nose area and tends to get really red. Sometimes it's so dry and chapped, it hurts. I find some foundations just don't accept my skin and they just slide right off. It's hard finding the perfect base foundation for your skin type, but I haven't been this happy and confident in a long time until I tried this foundation.
Portland, OR
Review for: Golden Natural
One of my top foundations in my makeup wardrobe. I was turned to this brand because it is more ingredient conscious and to be fair, Nikki Tutorials sold me with this product. The best part of this foundation is that I was able to find my perfect match. Most foundations pull pink with my undertone but I was able to get a great golden/warm shade. The stick is easy for application and honestly a little goes a long way. I recommend using the brush that hourglass has or any soft bristled brush for application. In my trials, the beauty blender with competes with the product and I don't find a good blend with it. This is a more med-full coverage with a soft matte finish.
Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick uploaded by Evelyn W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Alabaster
I finally decided to try this after reading all the good reviews. This has been a great foundation stick on my really clear skin days. Unfortunately this foundation doesn’t cover redness or blemishes very well at all so I don’t wear it as often as some of my other foundations. But on a good day, this foundation looks so nice on my skin. It gives such a dewy smooth look. For a stick foundation the formula is so creamy and doesn’t dry out fast like other sticks and the packaging is so cool! The triangle design is so unique and looks so sleek. The only other issue I have is that the shade alabaster is very yellow but It blends out pretty well though.

2,523 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
godmanchester