Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Simple Essentials Adult Skin & Coat Medium Biscuit Treats with Real Chicken - 28.2-Ounce Bag (Pack of 8)

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Simple Essentials Adult Skin & Coat Medium Biscuit Treats with Real Chicken - 28.2-Ounce Bag (Pack of 8)
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
These are great treats with added nutrition for your furry family member :) My dog loves them, and they're a great consistency. Science Diet tends to be reliable when it comes to the ingredient list, and I really like that about them.
Jennifer T.
Science Diet seems to have gotten a bad rap lately but my dogs have all loved Science Diet treats and food. One dog spent her whole life eating Science Diet and eating these treats and she lived to be 16.
Ashley C.
I really like the fact it has real chicken. Companies are finally getting that we want real food for our pets. I have not gotten this in a while due to price compared to similar products but this is a good choice
Tina B.
Harker Hts, TX
We finally found treats that are just right for our love♡Our dog reallt enjoys getting a treat now, whereas before she seemed bored--Love these!!!
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
My yorkie loves these! They are easy to eat for him and I like that I can feel good giving it to him since it is science diet brand
Trish B.
Always a good treat for my border collie! They are small and easy for him to eat without crumbling all over the place
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
Love these. We keep these in the car so they always have a special treat. High quality ingredients and guilty free!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
One of the best pet foods on the market. Great quality and I find better food seems to last longer.
Valery V.
Pachuta, MS
Love these treats they are one of my dog's favorites..........I love all the since diets products

Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
My very picky dog loves these. It's good to find a healthy treat that a picky dog likes.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Thought about buying these. Are they worth the money?
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How does your dogs like these