Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Simple Essentials Adult Light Large Biscuit Treats with Real Chicken - 28.2-Ounce Bag

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Simple Essentials Adult Light Large Biscuit Treats with Real Chicken - 28.2-Ounce Bag
Nickole S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My dog loves these, it's surprising considering there a diet bone. I found out that they also help with dog breath. I recommend !
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
My dog loves these treats great size and she jumps for joy every time I bring the back it and made with natural ingredients
Leigh-Anna L.
New Albany, IN
My dog loves these! They are good for her and help keep her teeth clean! She goes crazy when she sees me getting her one!
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , MI
I love just about everything science diet for my dog. Gives better nutrients and my senior seemed to love these. :)
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
We've tried these once and they made our little girls breath smell good and get seemed to really enjoy them!
Erin E.
Science diet is the best for my dog! She loves the taste and j love the ingredients!