Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Nature's Best Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Small Bites Dry Dog Food - 11-Pound Bag

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Nature's Best Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Small Bites Dry Dog Food - 11-Pound Bag
Crystal L.
Mechanicsville, VA
Hills Science Diet is the only food my pets will eat. I have a dog and a cat and they love it. We have tried other brand named foods in the past and had to come back to this!
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This smells good enough for me to eat so I couldn't wait for my pet to try it an she loved it. I live that it is small bites because she is small.
Mary T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this food. She is a Chihuahua. Small bites for small dogs. In rather picky with her food and this is a good brand.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We were given a sample of this dry dog food and our lab seemed to love it. It didn't upset imhis stomach which is def a plus!
Laura M.
Moorefield, WV
Excellent food!
👍
My chihuahua liked it- small bites for a small dog 🐶
She preferred it .
I give it definate thumbs up
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
Fantastic dog food for dogs with sensitivities. The quality of unsurpassed and the ingredients match the price.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This is great for a dog with food allergies as well as some vets will push to try this food but not for puppies
Rachel C.
This is good for small dogs. Some can be picky about their food but my dogs have loved this kind.
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This hills science diet has so many great benefits. Great flavor and high quality nutrition.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
Hills Scuence Diet is the only food my dogs have ever been on. Wouldn't ever switch!
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this come in a bigger bag?
Rebekah G.