Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodHill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control

Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid hairball formation

Is this safe for kittens?
Is this corn- free? The diet foods with corn make my cat sick but he weighs 18.6 pounds, yikes
Has anyone found this at any of the mass retail stores?
Start your review of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control!
Product Highlights
This is a great brand for cats with sensitive stomachs and those who are willing to pay a little more for a healthier cat.in reviews
My dog has sever allergies to a lot of big brand dog food (IAMS, Pedigree, etc) So my vet recommended that I switch him to Science Diet and he has improved so much! in reviews
Cassandra N.
Spokane Valley, WA
My baby girl is a long hair and we try to keep her trimmed so that she doesn't vomit or have hairballs. My vet also recommended that we try the i/d formula to help and boy does it. She has gone a year without me coming home to a mess. ☺
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
This is a product that we highly recommend at the vet clinic I work at, along with Hill's Prescription Diet, which we stock. This is the brand of food that we use when animals are boarding that did not bring food from home.
jessica H.
Somerset, KY
Our cat loves the taste of this, he could eat it everyday all day I'm pretty sure.
Edge-by G.
N Lauderdale, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control uploaded by Edge-by G.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This diet has made such a difference! She was really struggling with recurring UTI's and I was spending so much on treatments. A change of Vet and introduction to this diet and no more UTI or painful crystals in her bladder. This is the only diet I'll feed her💝🐈🤗
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually love the smell that comes out of the bag when you open it. If a cat food has a strong fishy scent to me that means that it's better quality. When you can barely smell it that tells me there is more by products in it and corn. I only got to give them one bag of this stuff because it's pretty expensive but my cats really loved the taste of it. My cats also love the Hill's cat treats as well. I don't think I would buy the food regularly but i would continue to buy the treats.
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PetSmart
When one of my older cats started having some oral issues our vet suggested this brand in the oral care dry version as our cat prefers dry over wet food. Since starting this diet along with our regular cat dental cleanings our cat's dental health is SO much better. He doesnt over eat on this and it works for our other cats as well. It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it for my cats dental health.
Carmen C.
One of my cars will only eat this wet food, as it's the type they gave him at the shelter. It is much more expensive than other brands, and is supposed to be good for them. He is a healthy cat so I can't complain much, but my other two eat fancy feast and prefer that.
Joanne L.
Thornton, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is my cat's favorite food. She is so pleased to have two palettes of it. The vet says to use only wet food and that science diet is a top brand.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Can you say cat killer? IF you cant just say Science Diet and it will say it all! I had this ridiculously horrible cat food recommended to my by a VET when my baby got sick and got blocked. They swore that this Science Diet GARBAGE was, "The Best Cat Food Out There For Any Animal With Blockage Or Health Issues!" WRONG! I religiously gave my baby this GARBAGE for two months until he re-blocked. However, this time he lost his life. 3 months later his brother ended up blocking late at night so I took him to an emergency clinic where the Vet their was so amazing an knowledgeable. I was a hot mess because I thought I was about to loss another baby. However this vet explained that my other babies death was easily preventable. She explained that the Science Diet is only recommended by Vets because they get a portion of the sales of the food because it is a "Vet Sponsored" food. She then explained that with her own deeper research she found NO Where in the Science Diet website, bagging or anywhere about the food preventing the Struvite Crystals. EVEN the Science Diet SO!!! I was mortified! She then turned me to Royal Canine Urinary SO & to this day my baby is still happy & health. I have even switched ALL of my other cats to the Royal Canine brand. Its just sad that my loving baby had to lose his life over greed and a horrible cat food. (When confronted my vet, they even agreed the Royal Canine is the better brand but the Science Diet is the one they recommend the most and at the chance it don't work they recommend another brand!!!! Really!?) If your anything like myself and a cat lover, you don't want to mess around with your babies lives.
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use this at our clinic! Most of the cats seem to enjoy this food! Great to mix in with their dry food.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...