BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Skin ConditionsThere can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats with a variety of skin conditions and digestive discomfort due to food sensitivity see more...

Amia D.
My cat developed a skin allergy to the food I was feeding him at the time. His skin was so bad that the Vet and I decided to put him on a prescription diet, Hills Prescription Diet Feline d/d. This has changed his life. He is looking amazing after his fur has grew back. He's even getting fatter! We used both the wet and dry formula.
Wendy C.
I love this brand of food they have everything from fur growth to weight gain. I bought the recovery pills for my dog. He was very sick from multiple problems that he's developed over the years. Thanks to this brand for doing so much for our fur babies.
Robert H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is a good brand of cat food. My cat was prescribed the c/d for urinary stones. I was nervous from switching him from Science Diet because he is very picky. He had no problems and ate it all everytime.
Alice H.
My cat has developed allergies towards most foods and was scratching her ears so badly they bled and an infection set in.
Thanks to her vet we switched her to this food and not only has her skin returned to normal, but it doesn’t upset her stomach and make her vomit like most brands do.
The bag seals with a built in Velcro strip which works well, but just to be safe I still roll it tightly, seal the strip and store in an airtight container.
With one cat we get 6 weeks worth following the feeding guidelines on the back.
For any future feline friends I will use this brand to ensure the best quality food.
Melissa F.
Edmonton, AB
We started feeding this food along with the Hills d/d feline venison dry food to our cat about a month ago. He had horrible skin reactions and we were desperate to find a food that would heal his coat and we tried multiple other food trials with no luck. This food worked wonders on our little kitty. He's healthy, happy, and skin-lesion free! Plus, he absolutely loves the stuff! Thank you, Hill's Pet Nutrition, for creating an amazing product!