Add a Photo

By HASK
#123 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
College Sta, TX

I am not the biggest fan of this shampoo. I have used their Macadamia Oil version and this does not even come close. It doesn't lather as well and it doesn't smell as nice. My boyfriend doesn't like it much either so it was a bust. That being said it is still a wonderful product and had I not tried the Macadamia one first this would be receiving five stars.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

I 100% love this shampoo and the repairing one in particular! I don't like washing my hair everyday because it's not healthy too, but I have to at least wash it every other day. I used this shampoo and didn't have to wash my hair for 3-4 days (yes I still showered lol)! My hair wasn't greasy at all and it stayed smooth, soft, and shiny. HIGHLY recommend
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA

Recently came up on this wonderful product! I have a lot of hair... Thin but a lot and it gets dry easy and dull. This shampoo has been so awesome it leaves my hair nice and shiny and smooth. I don't use it daily I use it 3 times a week and use my daily shampoo on other days but just 3 days of this has made a great difference. I highly recommend it!!!
Balee P.
Balee P.

I bought this shampoo after trying the deep conditioner and really liking it. At the time of buying this product, my hair was really damaged from dying it blonde. After a short time of using the shampoo, my hair was much healthier, and not as dry feeling. Love the whole line of products and have purchased it many times.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA

I love love love Hask shampoo and conditioners. I've used all of them at this point. The coconut oil is my favorite. I used this one for the first time, and I wasn't a total fan. The argan oil is great for your hair, but seemed to just make mine frizzy. I also hated the smell. Coconut Oil Hask definitely is superior.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I am currently using this shampoo now, it says it is sulfate/paraben free, but it hasn't really put moisture back into my hair. I have short, dry hair and I need something that will heal it. It is a little pricey, so I am not sure if I will be repurchasing. On the Brightside it smells really good, very citrusy.
Emily N.
Emily N.

I love this shampoo so much. It's cruelty-free which is a big deal to me. The smell is great and it's a great consistency. I have extremely curly/wavy hair and so it's rare to find a shampoo that can tame my hair. However, Hask Argan Oil shampoo does just that! I will keep buying this shampoo. Brilliant!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Lufkin, TX

This shampoo is actually really good, i used it with the conditioner because my hair was feeling very damaged and dry, (i have relaxed hair btw) this really made a difference. it's only 5.99 at walgreens so it's super affordable as well. i recommend using the conditioner and hair oil to go long with it.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Doral, FL

I love this shampoo. It has nice a scent and leaves my hair silky and smooth. Since, I have been using this product, my hair has less breakage and frizz free. I have tried other shampoos and they have left my hair dry and dull-looking. This is a drugstore alternative that everyone can give a try,
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX

I've never tried a shampoo or conditioner that generally smelled so good and was sooo good for your hair. I love how this product has no sulfates or parabens. I got a sample of this in my #forever21 package once and ever since then I've been in love with these products. I fully recommend them.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Camila P.
Camila P.

Why is the best product in the super market
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now