Add a Photo

By HASK
#65 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Erin C.
Erin C.
Brasher Falls

About 2 months ago my hair went through a lot which left it incredibly dry and looking dead. I found this little gem and the conditioner that goes with it at an incredibly affordable price, so I tried it and it has been a little miracle worker. My hair is so shiny now!! I was worried that it would leave my hair oily but it doesn't at all!! I've been recommending this to everyone!! It smells great too!!
Kate K.
Kate K.

This is a great shampoo! it has a nice fruity banana scent and it leaves my hair really soft. I like that it doesn't leave a heavy residue in my hair like other products and its a lot cheaper than the salon quality shampoos.
It works best when used with the conditioner and the banana smell isn't for everyone. Also it's not as common to find it in stores compared to other brands.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Brandon, FL

This is the second of their products I've tried and I love the way this one smells the most, It has this nice lemony/citrus scent that I adore. Along with being great smelling this is probably the first shampoo and conditioner combo that has made my scalp feel less itchy and hasn't given me dandruff. I will continue to buy their products until they stop making them.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL

This shampoo is amazing! I've tried other shampoos that are Free of sulfates and parabens and they just don't seem to feel like they get my hair clean. This shampoo has a good suds to it which I like. It smells so good and my hair really feels nice and soft as well as looks super shiny! It has a fantastic price point. The whole line of hask products is great.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
College Sta, TX

I am not the biggest fan of this shampoo. I have used their Macadamia Oil version and this does not even come close. It doesn't lather as well and it doesn't smell as nice. My boyfriend doesn't like it much either so it was a bust. That being said it is still a wonderful product and had I not tried the Macadamia one first this would be receiving five stars.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA

Recently came up on this wonderful product! I have a lot of hair... Thin but a lot and it gets dry easy and dull. This shampoo has been so awesome it leaves my hair nice and shiny and smooth. I don't use it daily I use it 3 times a week and use my daily shampoo on other days but just 3 days of this has made a great difference. I highly recommend it!!!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY

I have been using this for over a year now...maybe two. It is literally the greatest shampoo out there, and the conditioner to match is just as amazing. It smells citrusy and amazing. My husband refuses to use anything else now. It is very gentle on colored hair (mine is purple), and makes your hair so incredibly soft. Absolutely worth every penny.
Balee P.
Balee P.

I bought this shampoo after trying the deep conditioner and really liking it. At the time of buying this product, my hair was really damaged from dying it blonde. After a short time of using the shampoo, my hair was much healthier, and not as dry feeling. Love the whole line of products and have purchased it many times.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA

I love love love Hask shampoo and conditioners. I've used all of them at this point. The coconut oil is my favorite. I used this one for the first time, and I wasn't a total fan. The argan oil is great for your hair, but seemed to just make mine frizzy. I also hated the smell. Coconut Oil Hask definitely is superior.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I am currently using this shampoo now, it says it is sulfate/paraben free, but it hasn't really put moisture back into my hair. I have short, dry hair and I need something that will heal it. It is a little pricey, so I am not sure if I will be repurchasing. On the Brightside it smells really good, very citrusy.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?

Join Now