Add a Photo

By HASK
#78 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Sara P.
Sara P.
I am currently using this shampoo now, it says it is sulfate/paraben free, but it hasn't really put moisture back into my hair. I have short, dry hair and I need something that will heal it. It is a little pricey, so I am not sure if I will be repurchasing. On the Brightside it smells really good, very citrusy.
Emily N.
Emily N.
I love this shampoo so much. It's cruelty-free which is a big deal to me. The smell is great and it's a great consistency. I have extremely curly/wavy hair and so it's rare to find a shampoo that can tame my hair. However, Hask Argan Oil shampoo does just that! I will keep buying this shampoo. Brilliant!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Lufkin, TX
This shampoo is actually really good, i used it with the conditioner because my hair was feeling very damaged and dry, (i have relaxed hair btw) this really made a difference. it's only 5.99 at walgreens so it's super affordable as well. i recommend using the conditioner and hair oil to go long with it.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Doral, FL
I love this shampoo. It has nice a scent and leaves my hair silky and smooth. Since, I have been using this product, my hair has less breakage and frizz free. I have tried other shampoos and they have left my hair dry and dull-looking. This is a drugstore alternative that everyone can give a try,
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX
I've never tried a shampoo or conditioner that generally smelled so good and was sooo good for your hair. I love how this product has no sulfates or parabens. I got a sample of this in my #forever21 package once and ever since then I've been in love with these products. I fully recommend them.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
The Hask Argan Oil Shampoo is awesome! It is affordable, doesn't require a lot of product during use, it lathers, it cleans, has a lovely citrus scent, is sulfate free, & paraben free! I wish I found this before purchasing the shampoo I just bought. I will definitely be buying this next!
Heather R.
Heather R.
I stumbled upon this brand at Target one day i picked it up and decided this is something to try. I brought it home and used it. I love it. Smells great and makes my hair look good. It isnt tested on animals so that makes me happy. I have tried many of this brand since and love them all.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Syracuse , NY
I've recently been loving this shampoo! I use it with the conditioner, and the smell is one my favorite things about it. It makes my curly/wavy hair bouncy and shiny, and my hair just feels healthy. The price point is great, and I recently got mine at Ulta as a buy one get one!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Saint Peter, MN
Love this shampoo, it leaves hair feeling clean, lightweight, and has an amazing smell to it! I have thick hair, so the bottle did end up going rather quickly, but you can't beat the softness this product gives to your hair for the price! I would definitely purchase this again.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Woodland Hls, CA
I am so glad I discovered this brand. It works every bit as well as all the high-end shampoos I have been using to tame my thick, highlighted, damaged hair. Smells amazing like oranges.

Tip: Walgreens has a great deal with a large size shampoo, conditioner and oil for $10.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?