BY HASK #95 in Shampoo

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Nina F.
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I got this like twice already. Best one in affordable/drug store. I love this brand. Makes my hair healthier and smells really nice. Compliment with the whole line for better results!
Leanna W.
MENASHA, WI
This is by far one of the BEST hair care products you can buy at the drug store. I buy mine from Walmart. I have very thick hair, and a lot of it. This lasts so long and I love it just for that. But not only that, it also makes my hair so smooth and beautifully shiny!! I get compliments on how healthy and shiny my hair looks often, especially from my hairdresser. This also smells so nice, it's a subtle smell and not overwhelming at all.
Danielle T.
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
This provides temporary restoring to the hair but smells good gives hair that silky sleek look and over all is a great product. With this product a little goes a LONG way! Worth the money though! Super satisfied.
Anika B.
I love Hask hair products. This shampoo is wonderful at repairing and moisturizing my damaged hair. I see a difference when I use it. Will continue to repurchase and recommend. Fair price for the product.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been using this product for a few months now and I really like it. My scalp doesnt feel itchy anymore and my hair feels very clean- like the feeling in your hair after going to a salon. I will buy it again
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
This is the only drug store shampoo I like. It smells good. Lathers good. It doesnt make my hair feel oily fast. I enjoy hask deep conditioner too! I highly recommend this brand. It's great!
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo! It leaves a long lasting tropical scent with a great price! It lathers up nicely and feels smooth in the hair. I notice it moisturizes while cleaning. I’m very happy with this shampoo. I found mine at Walgreens!
Skyler L.
shoreview
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I use this as my main shampoo and I love it. It lathers really well and spreads well but when I wash it out it is hard to get to my scalp to scrub it out. It smells very nice and is long lasting. I am very satisfied
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I absolutely seriously just love this brand so much the products smell so good they're so super affordable and I just love how my hair feels afterwards I want to try everything I just love them please sponsor me haha
AMANDA P.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE HASK!!! get rid of any shampoo you’re using now because i can guarantee you this will best whatever you’re using. sulfate and paraben free, your hair will thank you. revitalizes and moisturizes your hair not to mention IT SMELLS AMAZING. i recommend this brand to ANY AND EVERYONE REGARDLESS of your hair type.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?