Add a Photo

By HASK
#124 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (12)
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL

This shampoo is amazing! I've tried other shampoos that are Free of sulfates and parabens and they just don't seem to feel like they get my hair clean. This shampoo has a good suds to it which I like. It smells so good and my hair really feels nice and soft as well as looks super shiny! It has a fantastic price point. The whole line of hask products is great.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX

I am not the biggest fan of this shampoo. I have used their Macadamia Oil version and this does not even come close. It doesn't lather as well and it doesn't smell as nice. My boyfriend doesn't like it much either so it was a bust. That being said it is still a wonderful product and had I not tried the Macadamia one first this would be receiving five stars.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA

Recently came up on this wonderful product! I have a lot of hair... Thin but a lot and it gets dry easy and dull. This shampoo has been so awesome it leaves my hair nice and shiny and smooth. I don't use it daily I use it 3 times a week and use my daily shampoo on other days but just 3 days of this has made a great difference. I highly recommend it!!!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY

I have been using this for over a year now...maybe two. It is literally the greatest shampoo out there, and the conditioner to match is just as amazing. It smells citrusy and amazing. My husband refuses to use anything else now. It is very gentle on colored hair (mine is purple), and makes your hair so incredibly soft. Absolutely worth every penny.
Balee P.
Balee P.

I bought this shampoo after trying the deep conditioner and really liking it. At the time of buying this product, my hair was really damaged from dying it blonde. After a short time of using the shampoo, my hair was much healthier, and not as dry feeling. Love the whole line of products and have purchased it many times.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I am currently using this shampoo now, it says it is sulfate/paraben free, but it hasn't really put moisture back into my hair. I have short, dry hair and I need something that will heal it. It is a little pricey, so I am not sure if I will be repurchasing. On the Brightside it smells really good, very citrusy.
Emily N.
Emily N.

I love this shampoo so much. It's cruelty-free which is a big deal to me. The smell is great and it's a great consistency. I have extremely curly/wavy hair and so it's rare to find a shampoo that can tame my hair. However, Hask Argan Oil shampoo does just that! I will keep buying this shampoo. Brilliant!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Lufkin, TX

This shampoo is actually really good, i used it with the conditioner because my hair was feeling very damaged and dry, (i have relaxed hair btw) this really made a difference. it's only 5.99 at walgreens so it's super affordable as well. i recommend using the conditioner and hair oil to go long with it.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

This shampoo makes my hair feel incredible! My hair feels soft and smells amazing after I use it. It is gentle on your hair and your scalp. It works great if you use the conditioner or the deep conditioning hair treatment with it. I will continue to use this product as long as the quality keeps up.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Doral, FL

I love this shampoo. It has nice a scent and leaves my hair silky and smooth. Since, I have been using this product, my hair has less breakage and frizz free. I have tried other shampoos and they have left my hair dry and dull-looking. This is a drugstore alternative that everyone can give a try,
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now