BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Carolyn B.
Works great on my hair gets out all the nasty without stripping away all the good stuff. My hair also seems a lot less frizzy since I started using it. Highly recommend
Destiny🌸 N.
Franklin, OH
I bought this on black Friday with the matching conditioner and it is great. I’ve only tried a select few products and this product makes my curls look so good. This also helps with my tangles and frizziness. It also makes my hair feel really healthy and soft. Plus it smells really good.
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I love this argon hair oil its soo amazing and the smell of it just wow i love it its really nice on my hair makes my hair look shiny and soft and very healthy and its getting my hair to be a bit thicker and the price for it is really nice i would totally recommend this
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the price point of this shampoo but it can leave a film in your hair. I used it primarily when I had been bleaching my hair in between using a purple shampoo. It has a nice lather, it smells good but I do have to alternate or use a clarifying shampoo once a week.
Ashton S.
Glenmora, LA
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I personally love the hask hair care line. I have fine, thin hair. Occasionally i get dry scalp and and sometimes my hair starts feeling coarse. This restoring shampoo/conditioner does really well for my hair and makes it really soft. It smells really well too.
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I tried this because it was given as a gift. It smelled really good and it really made my hair more lively! It helped make it shiny and give me luscious locks I never get with my dry hair. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to repair their hair
Paige O.
I keep blonde highlights in my hair and it always tangles the crap out of my hair. But this product seems to do the trick! And it is a wonderful long lasting smell! It has helped so much! I’m beyond satisfied with this product! RECOMMEND.
Sheena W.
Pinckney , MI
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
Love this brand, the products all smell amazing and make your hair feel silky ! I highly recommend everyone try at least one of their products , they have many to select from which makes finding the perfect fit for you easy.
Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
This brand is amazing! It smells so nice and targets dry hair so well! I used it after I dye my hair because it lathers so well and leaves my hair smelling so good. I always mix and match the shampoos and conditioners.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?