Add a Photo

By HASK
#78 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Lhea L.
Lhea L.
San Gabriel , CA
After getting my hair dyed in a half blonde ombré style my hair has been a tangly mess. For the past few weeks it's been so unbearable that I just tie it up and I don't even bother to comb it anymore. But after missing actually having my hair down I decided I wanted to fix it. What's the use of dying my hair if I was just going to leave it up in a bun? I was looking through Walmart and picked this up hoping it could at least help with the frizz. And this did MORE than that. Made my hair so much more smooth and my hair is now so much easier to comb. Not only that but, this product is so convenient to find at any local Walmart for a mere $5. I really do recommend this product for those that have damaged colored hair!
Britty M.
Britty M.
I started washing my own hair after years of going to the salon and after a few months of using this last summer, my hair felt so thick and healthy. I had been using Mane and Tail, which left my hair dry and almost crunchy (if that makes sense). I haven't used this in a while because I got lazy and I've noticed my hair getting dry and thin again from salon visits. I'll definitely pick up on using the Hask shampoo and conditioner again to rebuild my hair's health. I also use the conditioner for co-washing and my hair is so soft and tangle free afterwards. It smells really good as well. I have yet to run out after a year of usage and my hair is pretty thick. A little bit goes a long way.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC
This is another one of my all time favorite hair care lines. The price is INCREDIBLE for the quality of product you are getting. I was so impressed with how my hair felt after using this product. I have also found that a little bit goes a long way. I have the most luck finding this brand at Walgreens, but sometimes I see it at Walmart too (for even cheaper!) Check it out - I really don't think you'll be disappointed! Note: This product is also cruelty free which makes it even better!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Portage, MI
Have literally fallen in love with this product. Have always used expensive salon brands, and decided to try this cheap product on a whim when I saw it at Ulta. I have thin, fine hair that loses volume quickly, and my main goal is shiny, smooth hair. I am IN LOVE with this shampoo and it's conditioner partner. It smells AMAZING and has replaced all of my other shampoos with this one as my daily. My hair is soft, maintainable, and deliciously smelling. Highly recommend this product!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Brasher Falls
About 2 months ago my hair went through a lot which left it incredibly dry and looking dead. I found this little gem and the conditioner that goes with it at an incredibly affordable price, so I tried it and it has been a little miracle worker. My hair is so shiny now!! I was worried that it would leave my hair oily but it doesn't at all!! I've been recommending this to everyone!! It smells great too!!
Kate K.
Kate K.
This is a great shampoo! it has a nice fruity banana scent and it leaves my hair really soft. I like that it doesn't leave a heavy residue in my hair like other products and its a lot cheaper than the salon quality shampoos.
It works best when used with the conditioner and the banana smell isn't for everyone. Also it's not as common to find it in stores compared to other brands.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Brandon, FL
This is the second of their products I've tried and I love the way this one smells the most, It has this nice lemony/citrus scent that I adore. Along with being great smelling this is probably the first shampoo and conditioner combo that has made my scalp feel less itchy and hasn't given me dandruff. I will continue to buy their products until they stop making them.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
This shampoo is amazing! I've tried other shampoos that are Free of sulfates and parabens and they just don't seem to feel like they get my hair clean. This shampoo has a good suds to it which I like. It smells so good and my hair really feels nice and soft as well as looks super shiny! It has a fantastic price point. The whole line of hask products is great.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La Puente, CA
Recently came up on this wonderful product! I have a lot of hair... Thin but a lot and it gets dry easy and dull. This shampoo has been so awesome it leaves my hair nice and shiny and smooth. I don't use it daily I use it 3 times a week and use my daily shampoo on other days but just 3 days of this has made a great difference. I highly recommend it!!!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
I have been using this for over a year now...maybe two. It is literally the greatest shampoo out there, and the conditioner to match is just as amazing. It smells citrusy and amazing. My husband refuses to use anything else now. It is very gentle on colored hair (mine is purple), and makes your hair so incredibly soft. Absolutely worth every penny.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?