Add a Photo

By HASK
#65 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Lhea L.
Lhea L.
San Gabriel, CA

After getting my hair dyed in a half blonde ombré style my hair has been a tangly mess. For the past few weeks it's been so unbearable that I just tie it up and I don't even bother to comb it anymore. But after missing actually having my hair down I decided I wanted to fix it. What's the use of dying my hair if I was just going to leave it up in a bun? I was looking through Walmart and picked this up hoping it could at least help with the frizz. And this did MORE than that. Made my hair so much more smooth and my hair is now so much easier to comb. Not only that but, this product is so convenient to find at any local Walmart for a mere $5. I really do recommend this product for those that have damaged colored hair!
Britty M.
Britty M.

I started washing my own hair after years of going to the salon and after a few months of using this last summer, my hair felt so thick and healthy. I had been using Mane and Tail, which left my hair dry and almost crunchy (if that makes sense). I haven't used this in a while because I got lazy and I've noticed my hair getting dry and thin again from salon visits. I'll definitely pick up on using the Hask shampoo and conditioner again to rebuild my hair's health. I also use the conditioner for co-washing and my hair is so soft and tangle free afterwards. It smells really good as well. I have yet to run out after a year of usage and my hair is pretty thick. A little bit goes a long way.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

I discovered this brand after I starting shopping at ulta about 4 months ago. I always get their shampoo/conditioner samples in my orders. For the price this shampoo is great! This shampoo is $5.99 for 12 ounces, yes its more expensive than your regular drugstore shampoo but its nicer. Also if you buy it at Ulta they have buy one get one 50% off plus you can use coupons I believe all of their products are sulfate and paraben free. This made my hair soft, great for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Boise, ID

I dyed my hair again... oh why cant i stop. It was nice and soft for the first week or so. I was using another shampoo and conditioner at the time. My hair was breaking like you wouldn't believe. I could easily snap it and it was just horribly brittle. I decided to try this. This is way better than what i was using before. My hair isnt frizzed and it's helping my strands heal. I can tell it really puts the moisture back in it. But its not heavy or anything. It just leaves your hair smooth.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

This is another one of my all time favorite hair care lines. The price is INCREDIBLE for the quality of product you are getting. I was so impressed with how my hair felt after using this product. I have also found that a little bit goes a long way. I have the most luck finding this brand at Walgreens, but sometimes I see it at Walmart too (for even cheaper!) Check it out - I really don't think you'll be disappointed! Note: This product is also cruelty free which makes it even better!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Portage, MI

Have literally fallen in love with this product. Have always used expensive salon brands, and decided to try this cheap product on a whim when I saw it at Ulta. I have thin, fine hair that loses volume quickly, and my main goal is shiny, smooth hair. I am IN LOVE with this shampoo and it's conditioner partner. It smells AMAZING and has replaced all of my other shampoos with this one as my daily. My hair is soft, maintainable, and deliciously smelling. Highly recommend this product!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Just used this shampoo for the first time the other day. I was expecting my hair to be smooth after washing, but instead my hair was more dry & brittle. However, I applied oil right after showering, which softened most of the brittle strands. I like that I can go an extra day without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. I usually rotate between shampoos every wash & I will be keeping this in my routine, although I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Victorville, CA

I got this yesterday in the mail with the conditioner, deep conditioner. I love all the products from Hask. It leaves my hair clean, not oily or dry. No dandruff or itchyness either.
I'm allergic to gluten and this has none of that. Including any nasty chemicals that cause cancer. A lot of people don't realize that Every thing we eat and use on our bodies, smell, touch etc all,seep into our skin which cause a lot of nasty stuff.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

I 100% love this shampoo and the repairing one in particular! I don't like washing my hair everyday because it's not healthy too, but I have to at least wash it every other day. I used this shampoo and didn't have to wash my hair for 3-4 days (yes I still showered lol)! My hair wasn't greasy at all and it stayed smooth, soft, and shiny. HIGHLY recommend, plus it's super affordable considering the high quality!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Brasher Falls

About 2 months ago my hair went through a lot which left it incredibly dry and looking dead. I found this little gem and the conditioner that goes with it at an incredibly affordable price, so I tried it and it has been a little miracle worker. My hair is so shiny now!! I was worried that it would leave my hair oily but it doesn't at all!! I've been recommending this to everyone!! It smells great too!!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?

Join Now