BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Sabine K.
Henderson, NV
I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that would be sulfate free and somewhat inexpensive when I had just dyed my hair so my color wouldn’t fade as fast - I completely fell in love with this brand! Their Argan Oil line smells amazing, similiar to the OGX Argan Oil and it makes my hair super soft. It doesn’t dry out my hair - I use it when I shower at night and if I use another shampoo with sulfates in it, it really dries out my hair by the next day and makes it feel brittle and damaged while this does not. It also does lather up compared to other sulfate free shampoos and it does make your hair feel clean but not stripped or greasy in any way. I really really love this brand and this line and I would absolutely recommend it if you’re looking for a gentle shampoo that’s also sulfate free.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
This shampoo is AMAZING! It makes my hair feel so clean without stripping it of its oils. This is one of the first shampoos that I have ever used that dramatically shows and feels like good change has happened. I definitely recommend this shampoo and think that it is very affordable for the amount of difference you will see and feel.
Feleshka M.
McHenry, IL
Love this shampoo . Stumbled upon this miracle when I was shopping Ulta deals . I got a buy one get one & ever since then it's all I use . Makes my hair feel & look healthy! I used to wash & condition & my hair would air dry & be a frizzy mess . Now I just let it air dry after washing & I have natural waves & looks great
Andrea B.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
My absolute favorite shampoo! The smell was nice but not too overpowering, left my hair feeling clean and soft. My hair is heavily box dyed for over 5 years and this stuff worked wonders on it. I used it with the repairing conditioner too! Got this stuff at Harmon’s for a decent price
Jessica H.
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo! I feel as if it cleans my hair so well. I have color treated blonde hair that is damage and this has helped it so much. I Love that it is free of parabens and sulfates and that it makes my hair healthy, shiny and super soft!
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is my absolute favorite brand of hair products. This particular one smells like oranges and it makes my hair so smooth!! It lathers really good and doesn't make my hair fell weighed down or oily. I definitely recommend this!!
Morgan L.
This product helps if you have really dry hair like if your scalp is dry this is what you need it is such an amazing product I recommend it to so many people including friends family and sometimes people in stores
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I loved this shampoo. I used this with my extensions because I needed extra moisture and intense cleaning. I would say it's best when you have thick or textured hair, as it's not so good for my fine and thinning hair as all that moisturizing makes my fine hair very oily now that it's back to normal. It helped repair all the damage from coloring my hair and from the dryness of the extensions.

I love how it smells and I love the texture and smoothness it gave. It was also a great price for the quality.
Sophia V.
holyoke
Love the small and it leaves my hair feeling clean. My hair did get used to rather quickly but will definitely buy this product again. It’s pretty affordable and goes on sale a lot in Christmas tree shop
AMANDA P.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE HASK!!! get rid of any shampoo you’re using now because i can guarantee you this will best whatever you’re using. sulfate and paraben free, your hair will thank you. revitalizes and moisturizes your hair not to mention IT SMELLS AMAZING. i recommend this brand to ANY AND EVERYONE REGARDLESS of your hair type.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?