3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

• I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?3 Answers
  • does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing 4 Answers
  • Hola este shampoo sirve para cabello graso?Be the first to answer!
Lhea L.
Lhea L.
San Gabriel, CA
After getting my hair dyed in a half blonde ombré style my hair has been a tangly mess. For the past few weeks it's been so unbearable that I just tie it up and I don't even bother to comb it anymore. But after missing actually having my hair down I decided I wanted to fix it. What's the use of dying my hair if I was just going to leave it up in a bun? I was looking through Walmart and picked this up hoping it could at least help with the frizz. And this did MORE than that. Made my hair so much more smooth and my hair is now so much easier to comb. Not only that but, this product is so convenient to find at any local Walmart for a mere $5. I really do recommend this product for those that have damaged colored hair!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is another one of my all time favorite hair care lines. The price is INCREDIBLE for the quality of product you are getting. I was so impressed with how my hair felt after using this product. I have also found that a little bit goes a long way. I have the most luck finding this brand at Walgreens, but sometimes I see it at Walmart too (for even cheaper!) Check it out - I really don't think you'll be disappointed! Note: This product is also cruelty free which makes it even better!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Portage, MI
Have literally fallen in love with this product. Have always used expensive salon brands, and decided to try this cheap product on a whim when I saw it at Ulta. I have thin, fine hair that loses volume quickly, and my main goal is shiny, smooth hair. I am IN LOVE with this shampoo and it's conditioner partner. It smells AMAZING and has replaced all of my other shampoos with this one as my daily. My hair is soft, maintainable, and deliciously smelling. Highly recommend this product!
Kate K.
Kate K.
This is a great shampoo! it has a nice fruity banana scent and it leaves my hair really soft. I like that it doesn't leave a heavy residue in my hair like other products and its a lot cheaper than the salon quality shampoos.
It works best when used with the conditioner and the banana smell isn't for everyone. Also it's not as common to find it in stores compared to other brands.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
This shampoo is amazing! I've tried other shampoos that are Free of sulfates and parabens and they just don't seem to feel like they get my hair clean. This shampoo has a good suds to it which I like. It smells so good and my hair really feels nice and soft as well as looks super shiny! It has a fantastic price point. The whole line of hask products is great.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
La puente , CA
Recently came up on this wonderful product! I have a lot of hair... Thin but a lot and it gets dry easy and dull. This shampoo has been so awesome it leaves my hair nice and shiny and smooth. I don't use it daily I use it 3 times a week and use my daily shampoo on other days but just 3 days of this has made a great difference. I highly recommend it!!!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
I have been using this for over a year now...maybe two. It is literally the greatest shampoo out there, and the conditioner to match is just as amazing. It smells citrusy and amazing. My husband refuses to use anything else now. It is very gentle on colored hair (mine is purple), and makes your hair so incredibly soft. Absolutely worth every penny.
Balee P.
Balee P.
I bought this shampoo after trying the deep conditioner and really liking it. At the time of buying this product, my hair was really damaged from dying it blonde. After a short time of using the shampoo, my hair was much healthier, and not as dry feeling. Love the whole line of products and have purchased it many times.
Sara P.
Sara P.
I am currently using this shampoo now, it says it is sulfate/paraben free, but it hasn't really put moisture back into my hair. I have short, dry hair and I need something that will heal it. It is a little pricey, so I am not sure if I will be repurchasing. On the Brightside it smells really good, very citrusy.
Emily N.
Emily N.
I love this shampoo so much. It's cruelty-free which is a big deal to me. The smell is great and it's a great consistency. I have extremely curly/wavy hair and so it's rare to find a shampoo that can tame my hair. However, Hask Argan Oil shampoo does just that! I will keep buying this shampoo. Brilliant!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?