BY HADA LABO

Nourishing Daily moisturizer with brightening Rebalance your skin tone while locking in the hydrating power. Free- from. Mineral Oil. Dyes. Fragrance. Non comedogenic. PH balanced Hada Labo Shiro-jyun Milk delivers visibly more even toned and radiant skin. Its light texture is perfect for your daily routine. For even deeper moisturizing and enhanced brightening, use Hada Labo Shiro-jyun Serum before applying Hada Labo Shiro-jyun Milk, or follow it with. see more...

Luisa M.
Cary, NC
First, make sure you buy the "Milk" not the "Lotion" if you want the moisturizer. the "lotion" is actually the asian equivalent to toner here in the states. Ok, I have oily/combo skin and very much acne prone, and this is a product that I will always, ALWAYS, have in my bathroom. the texture is runny and it has no scent, once you apply it it makes your skin feel rich and supple and soft and moisturized to the core like no other moisturizer I've ever tried, it will also leaves a non-greasy glow on your skin. long term i did find that my dark spots faded significantly but did not dissapear completely. it wears great under make up. during the summer I tried a different moisturizer but I still wear this one on days when my skin feels tired and has a lack of luminosity or when i have dry patches this is the only thing i put on them. Holly grail moisturizer!!
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Hada labo its great here i have this and the white one the blue is for night and the white is gor morning.. When i living in japan i always use this my friend japanesse tell me about this .. And they r right
Danyel H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was really worried about purchasing this product because I read several poor reviews on MUA. People reviewing both the milk and the toner shared horror stories of irritation and break outs. I had already placed my order when I found those reviews so I was resigned to having to use this product on my legs instead of my face. While this product is a major fail for some folks it works so well for my extremely oily but dehydrated skin. I find most moisturizer are too thick for my skin, especially in the summer months when I wear thicker sunscreen. This product is thin and milky textured. One swipe of your fingers and it turns into a wet, thin gel. It absorbs almost instantly. If you use too much it can be slightly tacky. I find I need very little to leave my skin plump and moisturized (like 2-3 drops). Even on the warmest summer days this feels so comfortable on my skin. I can use in the winter under sunscreen in the day time but I like to use a slightly thicker moisturizer at night. I have experienced no irritation or breakouts but I have never been acne prone to begin with, so take this with a grain of salt. As for it brightening effects, I have seen a improvement in the tone and evenness of my skin but I attribute this to my serums the use of AHAs. This emulsion is more like a supporting player. I love this stuff and I'm ordering a backup. It has not worked for many people but it did work for me.
Irene L.
Did this irritate your skin?