BY HADA LABO

Intense brightening and moisture spa treatment Deeply condition your skin with a weekly in-home, spa-like treatment. Free- from. Mineral Oil. Dyes. Fragrance. Non comedogenic. PH balanced Brightening and moisturizing ingredients are conveniently infused into a pre-cut cotton mask that prevents evaporation for maximum moisture retention. Skin is left supple, radiant, and smooth. . see more...

Trish F.
Trish F.
Love this! It works really well. It made my skin soft and smooth and the price is very affordable. I got it from Amazon and the shipping did take a while but it was worth the wait. I would buy this again.
Reira T.
Reira T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask did make my skin dewy and soft. It works wonders. It moisturizes so well. The texture makes the skin absorbs it very easy. I will definitely recommend it to you.
Ary R.
Ary R.
Marietta, GA
The mask is a very awsome product it work spectacular it leaves your face as smoth as when you where a baby you feel really relaxed and whats best is that it is a very affordable price.im for sure buting more.
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love the simplicity of sheet masks. They feel so relaxing and you if you use the right ones, like these, you have instant results. I immediately had brighter, plumper skin.
Dianna O.
Dianna O.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Firstly I love this product! It leaves my skin soft and bouncy. Seconds it is very affordable. I've tried more expensive products that don't do the half of what this does. Love it.
Amy  T.
Amy T.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gentle mask that really sooths the skin. I really enjoyed using this product. My skin is really very sensitive, so finding something like this that is so gentle is a plus in my book.
valentina p.
valentina p.
Muy buena hidrata hace el trabajo que se supone que tienes que hacer hay muchas similares pero siento que está muy cara para ser una máscara
Jennifer  H.
Jennifer H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is it easy to use ?
Analee V.
Analee V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mask help with acne or acne scars?
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Laguna Hills, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Adi  V.
Adi V.
Como puedo probar este producto?
ivette y.
ivette y.
Bronx, NY
Does this product actually work?