BY HADA LABO

Intense moisture restoration spa treatment Deeply condition your skin with a weekly in-home, spa-like treatment. Unique pre-cut mask. Easy to apply. Richly Hydrates. Free- from. Mineral Oil. Dyes. Fragrance. Non comedogenic. PH balanced Moisturizing ingredients are conveniently infused into a pre-cut cotton mask that prevents evaporation for maximum moisture reten. see more...

• Has anyone with acne prone skin tried this?2 Answers
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
This product was recommended to me by a friend who absolutely loves it, so it could be that my expectations were too high, but I really didn't like this mask. The mask is ill-fitting and I didn't notice a significant change in my skin after using. I am acne-prone, and this did not break me out, but I didn't notice any improvement in dry areas after using this.
Lee C.
This mask doesn't fit very well on my face, but I think that's just a personal thing. However, I really like the moisturizing properties it has, and it has so much essence on it. This is the perfect skin pick-me-up after a long week, and it's pretty reasonably priced, too. Another hit for Hada Labo's Gokujyun line!
Abigail N.
Inglewood, CA
Amazing ! After a long day I wash my face and put my mask on. It leaves my face smooth and very refreshed. It's ine of my favorite face masks.
member-69abe23db
Crofton, MD
This product gave me a slight blemish but it went away so id recommend it it's pretty good
mBC L.
I've been using Hada Labo Gokujyun masks for 5 years. It is my FIRST favourite face mask! And I'm still depending on this whenever I need a good moisture boost.

What's Good?

1. Pricey
2. Sticky After-feel

Full review with photos at bit.ly/1DtSijk
Bianka P.
This is a MIRACLE worker! I get really dry skin during the winter so I always use this once a week. I usually don't have that much time but the fact it's pre-cut makes life a lot easier!
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
Has anyone with acne prone skin tried this?