BY HADA LABO

Hydrating liquid that prepares the skin Instantly hydrate your skin! Absorbs quickly 2 Instantly Hydrates 3 Free- from style=list-style-type: none;ul Mineral Oil 2 Dyes 3 Fragrance liul Non comedogenic 2 PH balanced Hada Labo Goku-jyun Clear Lotion serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, its actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other Hada Labo products. In fact, the Hada Labo Goku-jyun Clear Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer. see more...

Brandy D.
My holy grail kbeauty go to that I can’t live without until they made a Premium version! Mentholatum - Hada Labo Premium Lotion 170ml This one is thicker like snot. I know that’s gross but it’s very slippery and thicker than the regular version. I prefer this one but still love the old faithful for when I need a bit less intense hydration and moisturization.
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
I love this. I use this every single day since I got it. I use this as a face toner or sometimes I use this as a face mask. It hydrated my face especially this time of year where it’s very dry. It makes my face look like I have glowy skin and I love it. Would recommend to buy on Amazon
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
I love this product. It’s almost like a serum toner hybrid. I use this every night after cleansing and exfoliating. I used to use this prior to puting my makeup on, but it stays tacky on the face and it just wasn’t comfortable under makeup for me.

My face is hydrated, clear, and feels baby soft. Top with a night cremé for the ultimate hydration!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
If you have dry skin, this is a lifesaver!! It's amazing if you use it correctly. I apply it after I've washed my face twice. You soak some cotton gauze dressing and apply it to your face like a sheet mask. I soak it for 10 minutes. Then, I either do a face mask afterwards or apply my serums, eye cream, and moisturizer. It helps allow your skin to absorb more moisture. It's non irritating and my skin feels plump and hydrated after.
Madelyn G.
I bought this cause it was recommended by gothamista on YouTube. I'm so happy I got it especially on lazy nights this is great. I was my face n use this as a toner/essence all in one. Leaves my face soft n ready for moisture.
Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
The amazing product of japan, no wonder this is their best seller, it leaves your skin soft and supple.

Use it when your skin is still a little bit wet after cleaning.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
If you use the facial wash and moisture milk then you have to have the lotion. All you have ever to do is pat it into your skin and Bamboo instant glow.
Kristin W.
Calgary, AB
This is a great product! It is Hada Labo's best seller, and it does deserve the hype. I use this every morning and evenings after cleansing to act as a "toner." In Japan, lotions are toners. This keeps my face moisturized, but if I want to go an extra step, I do a lotion mask. Basically, that is just dousing a cotton pad with this lotion and peeling apart the layers and sticking it onto my face. That really makes a big difference! My face instantly feels more plump and moisturized.
Alena T.
One of my holy grails ever since I have found this product. I use it every morning and night as a first step to moisturize my skin.