Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion

by Hada Labo

Hydrating liquid that prepares the skin Instantly hydrate your skin! Absorbs quickly. Instantly Hydrates. Free- from. Mineral Oil. Dyes. Fragrance. Non comedogenic. PH balanced Hada Labo Goku-jyun Clear Lotion serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it&rsquo.

Has anyone noticed any long-term benefits from this product? I’ve been using for about 3 months and I can’t tell if it’s improved my skin
Is this a good toner to use for the 7 skins method?
What step in your routine do you use Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion ?
Start your review of Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I now always start my skincare routine with this. It's a must have for me. I'm on my 2nd bottle (I probably use too much...oops) since February and it's been working great! It hydrates my combo/oily skin without feeling greasy or heavy. I even use the moist version and it's perfect.in reviews
This has saved my life! holygrail! everyone with dry skin should try this out. in reviews
This is not a lotion despite what the name says. It is a clear toner/essence/serum type of product, watery, but absorbs quickly in the skin. I use this after cleansing and then put on other moisturizers in my routine. You put a few drops of this in your hand and you lightly spread and pat it down your face. My face feels plump and moist! No stickiness at all. This entire bottle, even after using it every day 2x a day lasted me a year. in reviews
...your ph balance in addition to hydrating your skin. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and have to use dermatologist prescribed acne medication at night. I don't like loading my skin with heavy moisturizers at night since I want the medication to do its magic but at the same time I don't like the feel of dehydrated, parched skin. I use this post acne creams (Aczone and a retinoid) and it moisturizers without weighing my skin down. I use it during the day as a toner before applying my essence, serum, moisturizer etc.in reviews
Cori B.
Sturgeon County, AB
This is my favourite! It’s my first layer of moisture, I put the rest of my skincare routine on top of it and it layers very nicely. The bottle is a good size, you get a lot of product in it. I always recommend it to everyone, I love it!
Carla A.
Surrey, BC
Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion uploaded by Carla A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am totally impressed with this moisturizer. The texture is very fine, liquid, looks like water. I didn't believe he was able to hydrate, but I was surprised. You can already see a difference in the first uses. It didn't leave me with pimples, nor the feeling of greasiness. I'm just in love with it!
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion uploaded by Stephanie R.
I’m oily skinned, but I love this when I’m using tretinoin cream to combat dryness and flakiness. It works amazingly! It’s inexpensive and the bottle lasts forever as I only use 2 or 3 drops on my entire face per night. This doesn’t increase my oiliness, and has never broke me out. It is so gentle! My boyfriend has extremely dry, sensitive and rosacea prone skin, and he can’t live without this! I will always repurchase this.
Qinxi Y.
Richmond Hill
Holy grail status. I’ve never had such a hydrating toner. This is not as watery as other toners out there - there are many types of hyaluronic acid in this product, and it’ll feel slippery on the skin at first. Once you put it in, it makes your skin look so smooth and supple (like glass skin). I’ll repurchase this forever.
Gazel M.
OttAwa, ON
Maria J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this lotion!! Its just great as a toner, its has a viscous liquid texture, no fragance and its seriously moisturizing. Ive been using this one and the milk for years and I love them both. Totally recommended 💕
Jasmine L.
Stouffville, ON
When I was in New York, I had discovered this brand in China Town. The prices were so affordable as I'd be paying half of what I paid for than my normal derm products. I was a little skeptical but my sister has been so into Japanese and Korean skin care that I had to try it out for myself. I wasn't regularly using a toner, which I regret, but I don't think I can go a day without using this. It brings back so much moisture back to my skin after I cleanse my face. (Cleansing with the Hada Labo Foam cleanser BTW). It is amazing and easily accessible in Canada! Only around $15-20 and just takes 1-2 weeks to arrive.
Robert W.
Halifax
Lotion aka Toner, use as a first step after cleansing in asian beauty routine. Has lots of AHA/BHA for exfoliation and spreads on face very easily. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth, and works well in a spray bottle.
Grace T.
Vancouver
A must have for anyone with dehydrated and/or dry skin, this Japanese cult favorite plumps my skin up like no other, that's how hydrating it is! I don't know how my dehydrated skin would survive without this. It also helps skincare products absorb more easily into your skin. The only problem is that if you live in an extremely dry climate with little humidity there is a chance this may not work for you (as well as any other hyaluronic acid product). It's the reason why I wouldn't use this on a plane, the air up there is so dry that there is no moisture for the hyaluronic acid to draw into your skin.
Leticia B.
Calgary, AB
I still can’t believe how soft my skin is after putting this lotion. It hydrates very well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary H.
il y a 2 ans
Ann C. il y a 5 mois
First thing after I wash my face, actually! And then I layer essences and serums (too many).