Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion

by Hada Labo

Hydrating liquid that prepares the skin Instantly hydrate your skin! Absorbs quickly. Instantly Hydrates. Free- from. Mineral Oil. Dyes. Fragrance. Non comedogenic. PH balanced Hada Labo Goku-jyun Clear Lotion serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it&rsquo.

Has anyone noticed any long-term benefits from this product? I’ve been using for about 3 months and I can’t tell if it’s improved my skin
Is this a good toner to use for the 7 skins method?
What step in your routine do you use Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion ?
Start your review of Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I now always start my skincare routine with this. It's a must have for me. I'm on my 2nd bottle (I probably use too much...oops) since February and it's been working great! It hydrates my combo/oily skin without feeling greasy or heavy. I even use the moist version and it's perfect.” in reviews
“This has saved my life! holygrail! everyone with dry skin should try this out. ” in reviews
“This is not a lotion despite what the name says. It is a clear toner/essence/serum type of product, watery, but absorbs quickly in the skin. I use this after cleansing and then put on other moisturizers in my routine. You put a few drops of this in your hand and you lightly spread and pat it down your face. My face feels plump and moist! No stickiness at all. This entire bottle, even after using it every day 2x a day lasted me a year. ” in reviews
“...your ph balance in addition to hydrating your skin. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and have to use dermatologist prescribed acne medication at night. I don't like loading my skin with heavy moisturizers at night since I want the medication to do its magic but at the same time I don't like the feel of dehydrated, parched skin. I use this post acne creams (Aczone and a retinoid) and it moisturizers without weighing my skin down. I use it during the day as a toner before applying my essence, serum, moisturizer etc.” in reviews
Springfield , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it! The price for the amount is way reasonable (I buy it on amazon!) and it’s a great base light everyday moisturizer. The “lotion” has the texture of a watery gel and absorbs very quickly into the skin. It feels fresh and clean and my skin continues to look smooth and isn’t flaking even though dry winter is approaching. I often use this in combo with other face oils and thicker moisturizers at night.
Redding, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great affordable hylauronic acid. It contains different sizes molecules of hyaluronic acid which helps keep the moisture in and from escaping. The only downside that I personally didn't like was that it kinda felt like although it sank into my skin. It also felt like it created a film on my skin which I personally don"t like from my serums, but it was affordable and I would repurchase, but just isn't my personal fav.
Washington, DC
Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion uploaded by Leslie B.
I am currently obsessed with Hada Labo products and I love this lotion. It comes out very runny, more like a serum or a toner, bur don't let that fool you! It's so moisturizing and not greasy at all. There really isn't a smell which is great. I wear it in conjunction with other moisturizers in the winter, and by itself in the summer. It leaves my skin fresh and dewy. LOVE IT.
Pasco, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my fave product that I discovered this year. I love how this goes on so easily without being sticky. Absorbs fast too and leaves your skin lightly moisturizer. This is fabulous for oily skin as it's very light and a few drops go a long way. I like to buy the bag on Amazon and fill up a bottle and keep the rest in the fridge. A holy grail product for me!
Wenonah, NJ
I ran across this brand from a fellow influenster and when i tell you it is a miracle in a bottle. It has completely transformed my skin. I HAVE A PERMANENT NATURAL GLOW.  It minimized my pores, helped with blemished and scaring and even treats a the pimple before it fully forms. I am in love with this product. I didn't have to convince my family or friends to buy it , they all saw the glow.
Seaside, CA
Living for this. Such a good find. Thanks yo gothamista and Stephanie Nicole on YouTube for reviewing this product on their channels... It's great to Branch out of Sephora. And it's such a great experience to use this. It's also great knowing the difference between needing hydration and needing to moisturize, we've been conditioned to see these things as the same thing.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this formula just as much as the light formula. This is still super lightweight, but a very moisturizing essence. Perfect as a first or second essence and one that works well with different layers of products. Instantly refreshing and skin calming as well for me. I use this in the mornings and at night with great results.
Greenwich, CT
Following and practicing an Asian beauty skincare routine is one of my favorite hobbies in my old age. I discovered this toning lotion after again much of the hype and wow does this exceed all expectations. It's under 15$ I believe and a little goes a long way. I use it to layer with and it is ridiculously moisturizing.
CHARLOTTE , NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Where has this been all my life! So this is toner if you’re american, don’t expect a “lotion”. But it is SO silky and hydrating and this has been the best thing for my dry skin. The price is great too and it 100% lives up to the hype. If you have dry skin you need this
W Hollywood, CA
I am not quite sure whether they advertise this product as a toner or a moisturizer but it can be considered to be both. It reminds me a lot of the Klairs Supple Preparation Toner (korean brand) and I feel like they work the same way. It helps control your ph balance in addition to hydrating your skin. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and have to use dermatologist prescribed acne medication at night. I don't like loading my skin with heavy moisturizers at night since I want the medication to do its magic but at the same time I don't like the feel of dehydrated, parched skin. I use this post acne creams (Aczone and a retinoid) and it moisturizers without weighing my skin down. I use it during the day as a toner before applying my essence, serum, moisturizer etc.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...