BY HADA LABO

Hydrating gel cream for nighttime use Intensely moisturize your face and neck, leaving you with dewy, more supple skin. Lightweight Gel. Absorbs quickly. Free- from. Mineral Oil. Dyes. Fragrance. <. see more...

Rise C.
Williston, ND
Slather this everywhere! This is probably my favorite drugstore find so far. My skin gets super dry in the winter and I have to head to toe moisturize. This is like using a high end night cream all over for a fraction of the price. Super light and almost no scent.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I am Japanese and I got this from Japan on my vacation. It smells like regular cream, but it's super soft compared to other cream. It may be a bit expensive, but it's definitely worth it. I recommend this to everyone who has dry skin like me
Mariah K.
It's wonderful! I usually buy my facial and body care products from either Korean or Japanese brands because they know the best!
Julia H.
Streamwood, IL
FANTASTIC!!! Very very moisturizing and it wasn't heavy! Like other Hada labo products, make sure to pat it in. ūüėä
Pleiades Y.
I have tried the lotion after I finished a bottle of my SK-II Essence and liked the result; I can see that it somehow brightens my face. I have very sensitive skin so I can’t make any lotion/essence sink in without any moisturiser ready. I tried this in hopes that it would compliment the lotion and have never felt so dry to the point where my cheeks were slightly peeling off. I have a desk job and dry air is one of my issue but this product made it worse for my sensitive skin.
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
This stuff feels super duper moisturizing, to the point it is suggested that it could be used as a sleeping mask. For me, it really is a bit too much (I LOVE the hada labo gokujyun lotion, but this is just too heavy for me)... I tried using it as a sleeping mask but ended up having to wipe it off at least a bit because I couldn't fall asleep since it felt too sticky on my face!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is this for and what type of skin?
Ashwini S.
Hicksville, NY
Where do we get this product ?
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would be interested to know how it works for oily skin? (I have tried a couple Korean brands, the problem is some moisturizers in general are too thick).
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que tal son estas cremas?
Angelina I.