BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Trash Bags

96 bags 13 gal. (49.2L) 2 ft. x 2 ft. 3 3/8 in. .9 mil. (60.9cm x 69.5cm) (22.8 mcm). see more...

Kristen m.
I really dislike the brand Great Value. I think all their products are made extremely cheap. The trash bags almost always rip or leak. These also dont control odor that effectively. They are very inexpensive so it is to be expected that they are not good quality.
Danielle M.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best! Extremely affordable but hold up just like any other trash bag. We have a big family and we produce a lot of trash. We've never experienced a rip  in these bags. I think they do a decent job at masking small smells but if you have fish or anything else that produces a super strong smell, it doesn't completely cover it up.
Barbara M.
Granite city, IL
I am a great value shopper for sure . A lot of great values items are just like the name brand. These compared to the name brand is awesome they work just as well and have a great sent . I am always looking for a deal and these are see a great value
Amanda S.
We have a stainless steel free-standing trash can in our kitchen. I want extra protection against any smells that may come from the garbage. I have had good luck with the Great Value brand of scented bags. My favorite scent is the lemon scent.
Nicole T.
Cheap and does it's job!!! could be a little more sturdy but I hardly have any problems with it. Normally doesn't rip!!!! You really have to push and have sharp things in it to rip
Hailey G.
These are not bad. The bag usually doesn't rip, but the downside is something the strings will break when you lift it up out of the garbage can. But not very often does that happen. Great price
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
These are the only bags I buy . They work so well , and hold so much ! I've only had one tear on me and it due to a sharp object so my fault lol but great purchase and great price - A
Lyndsey W.
I've been using these trash bags for years. They hold up well and have a nice odor controlling scent. These bags are very effective and they don't rip easily with heavier bags.
Maranda C.
Canton, OH
Review for: Fresh more...
I love these bags! I was a little skeptical of 'odor control' bags at first, but these really help keep raunchy smells out of my kitchen. I've never had an issue with the bags not being strong enough and the drawstring handles make it easy for me to take the trash out without making a mess or hurting my back. All this and a great low price make these bags perfect for my family! My kids can even easily empty the trash now!
Taylor c.
Review for: Lemon more...
I love the scent, but for some reason these bags always seem to break when taking them out of the trash can. I even bought a new trash can because I thought that was the problem. They just rip so easily. The scent almost makes up for it... but having to baby a trash bag while taking it out gets a bit frustrating. It's the scent that keeps me continuing to purchase these.
Neliana M.