GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGreat Value
Great Value Natural Unsweetened Applesauce

Great Value™ Natural Unsweetened Applesauce

by Great Value

Great Value Natural Unsweetened Applesauce: Naturally gluten-free food Kosher

Does walmart brand taste good? Is it healthy?
Does the Walmart brand taste as good as the name brand? Do your kids love it?
Does this brand console to motts applesauce? My kids are picky lol!
Start your review of Great Value™ Natural Unsweetened Applesauce!
Product Highlights
You can tell that it's name brand and not as good as Mott's but they still taste really good and are a good snack.in reviews
I am always a little apprehensive to buy store brand products, especially food but this is really good.in reviews
Erica K.
Jacksonville, FL
My babies and myself LOVE this stuff! I prefer it over on brand. Easy to throw in the diaper bag as well
Kathleen E.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I love that Walmart has single serve cups of natural applesauce. I use to avoid applesauce because companies would add sugar and othe additives to it. This one is perfect! I will continue to purchase. I like to add it to my hurricane supply stock pile also.
Patience G.
Dover, OH
I love that these applesauce cups don’t have any added sugar or high fructose corn syrup. They’re also really affordable. They’re super convenient and great to pack in school lunches, and my kids love them!
Dana  D.
Beechmont, KY
I like apple sauce. It’s not something that I purchase in a normal basis. But if I did this would be the one. Tasty and light on a diet.
Jennifer H.
2,646 reviews
Being Vegan, I try to avoid sugar and gluten which is why I like unsweetened applesauce. Reminds me of being a kid. Fresh and great portion size.
Elizabeth B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This apple sauce are really good!!!!!! They really taste like natural apple.
This apple sauce are really good!!!!!! They really taste like natural apple.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
I love applesauce! I like to buy the unsweetened packs like these because they make a great snack and I don’t feel guilty about eating them. I like the great value brand because it tastes great and is a lower price.
Jessica  D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love apple sauce when want to have a healthy snack and its good to add into cooking recipes as well
kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Not very sweet. I know it’s no sugar but the apples they used didn’t have much sweet in them.
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
Bleh, this stuff isn’t great by any means. I bought this version on accident before instead of the normal sauce and I was sooo disappointed. I know this option is probably a lot healthier, but the original is just so much better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...