Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer

by Great Value

Naturally & artificially flavored. Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package And the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer!
2 days ago
I don’t drink coffee, anymore...but my husband has to have this for his coffee!! It’s the Walmart brand, which is a little cheaper, but tastes the same...I guess, no complaints from him, as long as he has some! #Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
a month agoSan Marcos, TX
Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer uploaded by Charli S.
Purchased at: Walmart
All a part of my morning routine! This creamer is flavorful, creamy, and sweet enough you don’t have to add sugar or sweetener to achieve your desired flavor! The vanilla flavor isn’t overpowering, but you can definitely taste it. It’s very inexpensive for a large container, but for the taste this has I’d pay a lot more!
a month agoProspect Park
Purchased at: Walmart
Everytime I go shopping at walmart I always get this creamer! Goes very good with my coffee everyday. Very affordable and taste great!! Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
9 months agoBristol, TN
Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kathy K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is a Walmart brand that has the same delicious taste as other higher priced brands and it comes in a variety of flavors also same great taste very flavorful smooth and creamy and with your saving by purchasing this product but yourself some makeup💥 Give it a try...looking forward for your review!!!
8 months agoMorgan Hill , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always drink coffee, so I always have to have coffee cream. it’s the first time I try this product , I thought I was not going to like it, but I do like it. the price is cheap and the flavor of this cream is vanilla,my favorite flavor. I have tried several brands with vanilla flavor and comparing with other brands this is very similar and the best is the price.
7 months ago
Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer uploaded by Nichole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We really like this creamer! When the price of Coffee Mate went up to almost $6.50 for a 64oz container, enough was enough. This had decent reviews on the website so we decided to try it out. It's not thick like Coffee Mate, and it has just the right sweetness. It's half the price and just as delicious!
9 months agoPeabody, MA
Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer uploaded by Danna M.
No bueno. I don’t like how bitter this made my coffee. You get what you pay for. It’s cheaper than Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer Hazelnut, but your coffee won’t taste as great. It’s how I start my day, so I wouldn’t spend money on this creamer ever again.
3 months agoJackson, NJ
CHEAP AND TASTES LIKE HEAVEN. huge carton at such a low price!!! Creamer for some reason is expensive as hell, but this one stands up to all the leading brands, i’ve been raving about this and everyone should check it out!
4 months agoBaltimore, MD
This Walmart brand coffee creamer is thick and creamy just like top brands. This is definitely my go to brand for French vanilla creamer. At $3.84 for a 1/2 gallon carton the price is right up my alley🤗
10 months agoBiloxi, MS
This is my absolute favorite creamer! It’s so good but not too sweet. It’s super cheap! It’s a great value. Lol literally. It actually is cheaper and taste better than the big brand one (in my opinion).