BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Wild Strawberry 10 Packets Drink Mix, 1.13 Oz see more...

Shannon A.
Tyler
Much better than the crystal light version.  The packets open easier and the flavor is better. For me, crystal light is too concentrated for a 16.9, but the Great Value brand is just right!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Decided to try this because of the low price and I usually enjoy flavor packets to add into my water. I did not like this strawberry flavor it was just way to artificial for my personal taste and I thought it left s bad after taste. Also did not provide any energy boost at all like I was hoping for. Not one I will buy again in the future.
Robyne C.
Des Moines, IA
My favorite drink mixer!! I use one packet for 20 ounces rather than a 16.9 bottle of water so it dilutes it just a little more and makes it not quite so sweet. I'm trying to get away from drinking so much soda and this fits the bill. I love the flavor and the price point is perfect. It helps get your water in each day!
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I have no idea if this product actually gives you energy or not. If it does, it definitely doesn't give you the energy a coup of coffee would. I still keep this stocked in my pantry though. It tastes great
Shayauna B.
I, in general, hate artificial strawberry flavoring. This was no exception. I do enjoy the other flavors this brand offers though.
Stacy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband likes to put flavor into his Poland springs water. And uses many of Wal-Mart's flavor pouches.
Jaime R.
Kansas city, MO
I actually like this better than the crystal light version. I wish it didn't have artificial colors.