BY GREAT VALUE

• I'm used to home grown and jarred green beans, so I usually dislike...1 Answers
  • How are these green beans? Just as good as the name brand? Also - w...2 Answers
  • Are these good beans for bean casserole?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If your on a budget, it's definitely a lot cheaper then name brand but the consistency of the green beans are not as firm as other name brands." in 5 reviews
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Foodie Expert
I normally purchase these green beans throughout the year, but they are essential for both Thanksgiving and for Christmas because for me, green bean casserole is a must-have on the table. I love the taste of these- they taste just as great as the more expensive brands. They are a definite win for my family.
Sahar R.
Sahar R.
For a walmart brand, this doesn't taste any different than the more expensive ones. I recommend this for anyone who needs it in their recipe and requires a lot of green beans. Super affordable and normally on sale. Would recommend to anyone.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These taste just like any other brand of canned green beans! I love the price difference of these compared to others! These are also great to eat from a can! Yum!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Great value for a can of green beans! I'll definitely be stocking up on these to make green bean casserole!
Brailyn G.
Brailyn G.
Wichita Falls
These are cheap and have the same great taste as any other brand. They are not salty or anything
Angel G.
Angel G.
Love green beans always great for Thanksgiving dinner can use in any recipes always repurchase.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
These green beans aren't bad for a few cents! I use these a lot for myfamily cause it cheap!
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Foodie Expert
Son buenos en mantequilla o asi solos de la lata no tiene precio muy muy ricos y saludables
luisa c.
luisa c.
I love canned green beans to make the easiest green bean casserole for the holidays.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
My kids and I really enjoy green beans. To me these are just as good as name brand for a cheaper price. Most of the time I just cook these in a pan with a little butter, salt and pepper until warm. Then comes the fun over fighting with my kids on who gets what bite. We really enjoy them.
tameka c.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Foodie Expert
Do these taste fresh or like canned green beans?
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
co
Has anyone else used these with meals?
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
What is your favorite way to use canned green beans?
michele a.
michele a.
Kennesaw, GA
Dose this compare to green giant can green beans the quality ?
Jeni G.
Jeni G.
How are these green beans? Just as good as the name brand? Also - what's your favorite recipe that you use these in on thanksgiving?