Great Value : Whole Green Beans uploaded by Rachel U.

BY GREAT VALUE

• I'm used to home grown and jarred green beans, so I usually disli...1 Answers
  • How are these green beans? Just as good as the name brand? Also -...2 Answers
  • Are these good beans for bean casserole?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If your on a budget, it's definitely a lot cheaper then name brand but the consistency of the green beans are not as firm as other name brands." in 5 reviews
Anna C.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious green beans. They are very nutritious and affordable. They make the perfect side dish to almost any entrée. I love that they are healthy and taste good at the same time. It makes my kid happy. I definitely recommend.
Shawna H.
Alexandria , MN
I used these green beans last night when making supper. I had never used the great value brand and was surprised to find they are actually very good. The green beans are fresh and crisp and tast amazing. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Becky H.
I like great value green beans because they taste just like any other can of green beans. They have a nice color to them. It's easy to fix. Add onions and some bacon and it makes them taste even better. I just wish they had come in easy open lids cause I am always having trouble with a can opener.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
Foodie Expert
My kids and I really enjoy green beans. To me these are just as good as name brand for a cheaper price. Most of the time I just cook these in a pan with a little butter, salt and pepper until warm. Then comes the fun over fighting with my kids on who gets what bite. We really enjoy them.
Sahar R.
Foodie Expert
For a walmart brand, this doesn't taste any different than the more expensive ones. I recommend this for anyone who needs it in their recipe and requires a lot of green beans. Super affordable and normally on sale. Would recommend to anyone.
Kelley H.
Foodie Expert
I normally purchase these green beans throughout the year, but they are essential for both Thanksgiving and for Christmas because for me, green bean casserole is a must-have on the table. I love the taste of these- they taste just as great as the more expensive brands. They are a definite win for my family.
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Foodie Expert
love these green beand around the hoilday they tast so good in casarolls and as a side dish add a little saut and pipper and butter and they are wonderful i eat them every meal they meet my expectations i would tell anyone to buy them they are so cheap
Jessica M.
Yummm green bean casserole! These are fantastic for the price and taste just as good as the name brand. What is turkey day without the casserole !?!?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love these greens beans and so does my daughter. They are very affordable and I will be buying them again.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Great value for a can of green beans! I'll definitely be stocking up on these to make green bean casserole!
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Foodie Expert
Do these taste fresh or like canned green beans?
Clarissa T.
co
Has anyone else used these with meals?
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
What is your favorite way to use canned green beans?
michele a.
Kennesaw, GA
Dose this compare to green giant can green beans the quality ?
Jeni G.
How are these green beans? Just as good as the name brand? Also - what's your favorite recipe that you use these in on thanksgiving?