BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten- free food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa S.
It's okay. Definitely not as creamy whipped as Cool Whip, also not as tasty. Just what you would expect from an off brand. It gets the job done but you would much rather have the real thing.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this whipped topping better than the name brands. It's very creamy and tasty. I use it to make whipped frosting all the time. I never reach for any other brands.
Stacy C.
Great Value products (Walmart's own brand) is comparable to the national brand and the quality is outstanding. I use this Hominy in soups and it's always delicious.
Jennifer K.
Great value brand canned veggies are nearly identical to name brand. The taste and textures are very good. I eat while and yellow hominy, both great value brand.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I know the idea is to be like cool whip and maybe it's just me, but there is a difference between the top. It can serve as a substitute, but I prefer the real thing.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Cake Batter Dip is all the rage and this is the main ingredient. The larger size tubs make a great amount if your are taking it to a party.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
I made a Puerto Rican soup with this once and it was really tasty. I added lime juice and different meats. Definitely a good price too.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I really think that Great Value vegetables taste just like the quality brands vegetables. Why pay more when you get the same taste?
Christina H.
Love this product. It's not name brand but tastes just as good for half the price. Will continue to purchase have in the future.
Jamie A.
Columbia, MD
You really can't go wrong with hominy. I love the size of this can as it can most likely feed a family of four with no problem.
Joy W.
What the heck is hominy?