BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten- free food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy S.
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
Foodie Expert
I only gave it 5 stars for the size and great price I'm sure as its a Great Value brand I just really don't like Hominy.
emilee s.
emilee s.
Great value canned goods are the best they are cheap aND taste great. Love this hominy
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Foodie Expert
Great Value products (Walmart's own brand) is comparable to the national brand and the quality is outstanding. I use this Hominy in soups and it's always delicious.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
It's okay. Definitely not as creamy whipped as Cool Whip, also not as tasty. Just what you would expect from an off brand. It gets the job done but you would much rather have the real thing.
Jerrica I.
Jerrica I.
Conyers, GA
Bought some to make strawberry shortcakes, taste pretty good to me. No one noticed it was an "off brand"
Bri H.
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
Tastes almost the same as name brand whip cream. It's a perfect affordable substitute. No one will tell the difference.
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I know the idea is to be like cool whip and maybe it's just me, but there is a difference between the top. It can serve as a substitute, but I prefer the real thing.
Matt U.
Matt U.
Foodie Expert
Tastes good with my girlfriend's gluten-free brownies. Ice cream would have been better though
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
Cake Batter Dip is all the rage and this is the main ingredient. The larger size tubs make a great amount if your are taking it to a party.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
Love this product. It's not name brand but tastes just as good for half the price. Will continue to purchase have in the future.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Foodie Expert
What the heck is hominy?