BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten- free food. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
It's okay. Definitely not as creamy whipped as Cool Whip, also not as tasty. Just what you would expect from an off brand. It gets the job done but you would much rather have the real thing.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this whipped topping better than the name brands. It's very creamy and tasty. I use it to make whipped frosting all the time. I never reach for any other brands.
Stacy C.
Foodie Expert
Great Value products (Walmart's own brand) is comparable to the national brand and the quality is outstanding. I use this Hominy in soups and it's always delicious.
Jennifer K.
Great value brand canned veggies are nearly identical to name brand. The taste and textures are very good. I eat while and yellow hominy, both great value brand.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Foodie Expert
I really think that Great Value vegetables taste just like the quality brands vegetables. Why pay more when you get the same taste?
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I know the idea is to be like cool whip and maybe it's just me, but there is a difference between the top. It can serve as a substitute, but I prefer the real thing.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
Cake Batter Dip is all the rage and this is the main ingredient. The larger size tubs make a great amount if your are taking it to a party.
Grace C.
Hope Mills, NC
For an off brand, this cool whip is delicious. It tastes identical to a name brand & no one ever can tell the difference.
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
Tastes almost the same as name brand whip cream. It's a perfect affordable substitute. No one will tell the difference.
Jerrica I.
Conyers, GA
Bought some to make strawberry shortcakes, taste pretty good to me. No one noticed it was an "off brand"
Joy W.
Foodie Expert
What the heck is hominy?