Great Value: Vitamin Enhanced Kiwi Strawberry Fitness Drink Mix, 2 Oz uploaded by Bionca R.Great Value: Vitamin Enhanced Kiwi Strawberry Fitness Drink Mix, 2 Oz uploaded by Norissa B.

BY GREAT VALUE

10 packets Kosher 10 calories per serving Good source of vitamin C High in 3 B vitamins see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I usually drink the Kroger brand instead of the Wal-Mart Brand. I freaking love this stuff. Because I drink so much all the time, sometimes I want a taste for some flavor. When that happens, I will cut up some lemons and add this mix to my water. OMG, it taste so good. The nutritional facts are very good and low, which is very important to me. I know its hard to drink water daily because sometimes it does gets on your nerves and you want a different taste every now and then. This drink mix definitely keeps me on the straight and narrow.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
I absolutely have found a new product that I love. It's got a perfect blend of flavors and gives me just the right amount of energy needed to do things from day to day. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a drink with low calories and vitamins!
natasha h.
This is a great flavor combination with the right amount of balance. I use these to make me drink more water.
Anna M.
Tucson
How many boxes are available and how much does it cost?