Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by Semaria S.

BY GREAT VALUE #41 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Buy on Walmart
Renn J.
I prefer the unsweetened version, but there was not an option to review it. Love Great Value Almond Milk. PERFECT for smoothies for those aiming to saw low-cal. Flavor is a great substitute for regular cow milk. Recommending to others for sure :)
McKenzie R.
Lansing, MI
I recently found out that I'm lactose intolerant, so I switched to almond milk. Although the taste is tolerable, I find it to be far too sweet. The milk itself is also noticeably thin. Maybe it's just me and my texture issues though.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I have mixed feelings about drinking Almond milk by itself, but when I pair it with my Honey Chamomile tea it really is satisfying. I think the almond taste is what I cannot get used to, but I do like it.
Yvonne S.
Iowa city, IA
My daughter had a milk protein intolerance when she was a baby so we had to switch to dairy alternatives. I never could find a milk that I or she could drink straight in a glass, it was so frustrating! Fast forward to 3 years later (she grew out of her intolerance but we stuck to dairy alternatives) I had my husband grab this milk from Wal-Mart just to try and I am so glad he did. This milk is DELICIOUS. It has so much flavor and I can easily drink a glass and my daughter loves drinking it as well. The price is great (under $2) and you get the same size as the other almond milks that are more expensive. You definitely need to try it!
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This almond milk is very affordable and comparable to the pricier almond milk brands. It is creamy, has great flavour and has great packaging. I will be repurchasing since it is cheaper than most brands! I recommend to all my friends that use almond milk!
Elizabeth M.
Dothan, AL
I liked it in the beginning but it had a bit of the aftertaste. The price was good but I would pay the full price for the brand name for the quality, it did taste a whole lot better than other great value milk but from now on I'm just going to buy the name brand almond milk!
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I don't drink anything else. I decided to give up milk last year and tried a few other brands of Almond milk until I found this jewel! It's not too sweet and has the same consistency as regular milk. I wouldn't change a thing!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Great almond milk. I typically purchase blue dismond but decided to try this version. 80 calories per serving. The added vanilla taste is a plus.
Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
So good! However ever I usually get the unsweetened original. Love this product because it's not crazy expensive like other almond milk brands.
Eric F.
Beaver, PA
I prefer the unsweetened but great value almond milk is every bit as good and every bit as nutritional as the others that are 1-2 dollars more!