Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk

by Great Value

Do they use Californien almonds?
Start your review of Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk!
Azeret H.
Pocola, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Since weening my daughter off breast milk, I've tried 1%, 2% and whole milk but all made her constipated So badly. But when I started her on almond milk it's made all the difference. I love that it's a much healthier option. I would reccomend this for any mom looking to do the same and the child has no allergies to it of course.
Wendy N.
Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by Wendy N.
A Great Value product worthy of a five-star review. I've tried every brand of almond milk available to me including expensive, popular brands as well as many other store brands, but I always come back to buying this one. I only use the unsweetened original and vanilla versions. They never taste chalky or have that weird chemical aftertaste that some of the others have. Proof that more money does not always equate to better quality.
ingrid G.
Plant City, FL
Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by ingrid G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusto, si me gusto pero no me enamoro. Pensé que si sabor sería más consiente o en la almendra o en la vainilla y la verdad es que me pedir. No los sentí a ninguno. No puedo decir que es mala por que no lo es. Pero a mi gusto persona no me enamoro.
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
I don't drink anything else. I decided to give up milk last year and tried a few other brands of Almond milk until I found this jewel! It's not too sweet and has the same consistency as regular milk. I wouldn't change a thing!
Eric F.
Gibsonia, PA
I prefer the unsweetened but great value almond milk is every bit as good and every bit as nutritional as the others that are 1-2 dollars more!
Morgan C.
Ripley, TN
My favorite almond milk. It's smooth and has just the right amount of vanilla added. The container makes it easy to pour. You can't beat the price. My go to every time.
chelsea D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently had bought this almond milk because of a recipe I found for smoothies and it turned out to be really good! I use it in my smoothies and shakes all the time now.. it's a healthier alternative to milk and I would definitely buy this again. My kids even love this stuff!
Angela B.
Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by Angela B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Every affordable, around $2.15 with tax. Has the desirable almond taste, but WAY TOO SWEET for me. I had to make myself finish it. If it wasn't as sweet, I'd stick to it. I think I'll go back to the original almond milk, but buy from another Walmart. *It is made in a peanut free facility for those allergic to peanuts & looking to try it out.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,925 reviews
Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by Sarah S.
Great Value Vanilla Almond Milk uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This almond milk is one of my favorites. It has a great vanilla flavor and it’s nice and smooth. I like to use it on my cereal. It also works well for making dairy free ice cream too. I totally recommend this milk substitute.
Yvonne S.
Iowa City, IA
My daughter had a milk protein intolerance when she was a baby so we had to switch to dairy alternatives. I never could find a milk that I or she could drink straight in a glass, it was so frustrating! Fast forward to 3 years later (she grew out of her intolerance but we stuck to dairy alternatives) I had my husband grab this milk from Wal-Mart just to try and I am so glad he did. This milk is DELICIOUS. It has so much flavor and I can easily drink a glass and my daughter loves drinking it as well. The price is great (under $2) and you get the same size as the other almond milks that are more expensive. You definitely need to try it!